• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Masks Square is Dimension Creation and the ability to read Dante's mind, thus giving him a form of Precognition in a way. It powers up his Reality Warping though.

Well he resists reality warping, so there's that, and Dante has shown to move instinctively before without really processing a thought if the DMC 2 novels are anything to go by, so it MIGHT counter the mind read?

I mean, it depends on if he always shuts his brain off when attacking or choosing an item to use.

from what I gathered, he just does things from using his guns to his sword and dodging by instinct alone.

Yeah, but with things like Sealing and such, he'd likely think about using them beforehand. Not to mention this also doesn't stop the Flames of Hell either.

Quick heart is a thing, and it's like part of his Devil Trigger abilities which kicks in the moment he activates it, which is pretty in character for Dante given the numerous times he uses it in the series.

Okay, so he has a speed boost. However, he has to use Devil Trigger before Piedmon uses any of his dangerous skills. Piedmon is willing to use anything to his advantage not to mention that with Masks Square, he can teleport his swords within others or teleport his various attacks anywhere, not to mention the likes of Texture Blow in which in Information based Transmutation.

Dante's used to getting sword stabbed and has mid regen, so he should be fine in that end. DT doesn't take that long to activate, it's a thought based move.

Teleporting the Swords won't work. Can't say the same for teleporting the Dark Area flames or his Information based attacks inside him however.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Piedmon has actually teleported his attacks inside opponents in V-Tamer.
I read Digimon Adventure V-Tamer 01 manga and he teleported his swords into Zeromaru and then was tricked into teleporting them into himself.

He didn't teleport the swords into Zeromaru, he teleported them inside Zeromaru. In context of the scene, "into" means "inside".

Masks Square 5

Also, Piedmon can also teleport and command the opponent's attacks.

Masks Square 4

I mean, if you teleported swords within someone, they would go through them as well.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean, if you teleported swords within someone, they would go through them as well.
That still doesn't make them inside of him.

DragonEmperor23 said:
What else would teleporting a sword into someone mean?
It means he teleported them INTO him.

You mean interpreting it as stabbing? I can understand you getting that from something like "He threw a dagger into him" but teleportation doesn't have travel time.

DragonEmperor23 said:
You mean interpreting it as stabbing? I can understand you getting that from something like "He threw a dagger into him" but teleportation doesn't have travel time.
But it does. This Teleportation not Instant Tranmission.

Yes it does. Piedmon teleports the blades inside the opponent. He can also launch his blades at opponents. Tye fact of the matter is that said scene shows that blades being teleported inside Zero. Into or inside does not matter as you are simply arguing semantics here.

Piedmon teleports Swords in Dante

Dante doesn't die, but is clearly hurt

Piedmon teleports flames

GG

And it really doesn't matter the difference in AP ? Can that bypass such a difference because it has a hax ?

I know that Vergil bypasses durability but he's not going to hurt people that are have a huge ap advantage, for example

That's not true, I already saw MANY examples here in this wiki that a huge difference in AP could bypass a hax

I just want to know if this case is the same or not

Dante Demon Killah said:
I know that Vergil bypasses durability but he's not going to hurt people that are have a huge ap advantage, for example
Unless they are higer-dimensional, have resistance, or he can't touch them, then his durability negating ability will negate durability.

Thanks, Blue Dragon and Green Dragon

One last question, Piedmon is immune to Time Manipulation for being Infinite is speed, but Speed is Equalized, this makes him vulnerable ?

Without his Time Manipulation, I see Dante losing this

He still has the innate powers that Infinite speed grants, so yeah Time hax aren't gonna work on Piedmon

@Schnee

Was that a legit vote or ar you going to make a different reason for a vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back