• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Piedmon uses this in character / First move ?

Since Dante have a huge AP advantage, he can slap Piedmon to pieces, then he comes back, then Dante seals him

Piedmon would be willing to use anything in character. The moment he sees that swords won't kill Dante, he'd go for the killing blow. Not to mention that Piedmon isn't just going to sit around and let Dante seal him.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Schnee

Was that a legit vote or ar you going to make a different reason for a vote?
Legit unless something was going against it

Dante's only wincon is sealing and that's literally it, and Dante used it twice in the series.

Piedmon kills first without question

Before someone says this, since Dante has a good ap advantage and has a wincon, this is not a stomp, just a loss to our good Devil Hunter

Dante gets impaled from inside, teleports next to piedmon and one shots, sees he regens back and seals.

This can go both ways and depends on who reacts faster to the other regenerative capabilities.

So, likeno I said, inconclusive.

Pointing out again that Dante has sealed exactly twice in the entire series and literally never once in 5 and Dante one shotting makes Piedmon just as likely to get serious

And used quicksilver only once yet we arguee he can use it any time or stop time at will any moment despite never using it.

What I want to point is that he isn't stupid, seeing and enemy who literally exploded into millions od little pieces just regenerate back could obviously tell him he ain't bypassing that and need to use something that works, like sealing.

Thing is, while his Sealing needs a little charge, Piedmon will hax him with EE by teleporting his flames to Dante

I agree that Dante is not stupid, but saying that he will seal Piedmon assumes that he will strike him first, see his regen and then seal him after a little charge, while Piedmon will literally use the swords as a first move which Dante can't react to since it is teleportation and right after seeing that Dante survives some blades, he EE haxes him

It is a close battle but Piedmon has a far easier wincon than Dante

<Yet we argue that-

Then we shouldn't be arguing it, just because people argue something doesn't mean it's true or people can't go against it.

Sealing also requires him to shoot them, Piedmon dodges due to his resistance to Time and haxes

Wait....is the Sealing a projectile? If so, that may be bad with Masks Square as Piedmon can teleport his opponent's attacks as well.

Actually, no, scratch that. I looked at the Masks Square blog and I see nothing about him teleporting his opponents's attacks (although he has full control over everything in the realm). But, I believe Dante would have to think in order to use Sealing? If so, Piedmon would know what Dante plans to do.

Honestly, Dante has to finish Piedmon off before Masks Square happens.......I'll stop there as I am slowly getting into debating mode....

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Honestly, Dante has to finish Piedmon off before Masks Square happens.......I'll stop there as I am slowly getting into debating mode....
Yes, let the debate flow through you

In that case Piedmon has no reason not to shoot first, he's quicker on the draw and knows how to act.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
In Masks Square yes.
Masks Square: Creates a field in which all communications can be read by Piemon's mind and allows it to teleport itself and its attacks anywhere at will.

Are your thoughts communications now?

I mean

Obviously

If you think you need to say something or if you're pondering, you usually ponder in words or something you can understand

Have you ever thought before?

Of course you have

You think of an action, or a manner of speech or anything, you Brain thinks of this, and your body responds

Piedmon reads this and understands what you're doing

Schnee One said:
Have you ever thought before?
Of course you have

You think of an action, or a manner of speech or anything, you Brain thinks of this, and your body responds

Piedmon reads this and understands what you're doing
Um No. That's not how that works.

Do tell me how brain functions work then

If you're seriously telling me that your brain doesn't think of the actions your body takes, I geniuenely want to know.

Schnee One said:
Do tell me how brain functions work then
If you're seriously telling me that your brain doesn't think of the actions your body takes, I geniuenely want to know.
If you genuinely wanted to know you would have spelled it correctly. And that wasn't what I was talking about.

We're not seriously going to derail into correcting each others spelling now on a versus debate are we?

Then tell me.

We'll ignore that Piedmon could read through telepathy as well hm? You know....a thought based ability.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But, I believe Dante would have to think in order to use Sealing? If so, Piedmon would know what Dante plans to do
That is exactly what he said.

Good lord Henry...

He read through telepathy in Masks Square what are you talking about? I said Piedmon can read thoughts in Masks Square, everything I've said has implied Piedmon can do these things in Masks Square. Like, I outright say it. I don't know what's so hard about this.

What even are you talking about? What even are you arguing? Like, is there somehow some miscommunication here or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back