• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...What does that even have to do with this?

Piedmon shoots first because of Telepathy, do you understand me?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Did you just make a "Your mother" joke?.....My word, this is peak internet ain't it?
There is no such thing as a "Your Mother joke", it's called a "Yo Mama joke". For example, Yo Mama is SOOO UGLY she turned Medusa to stone.

Let's please stop this horrendous derail.

Either way,

Piedmon: 5

Dante: 0

Incon: 1

Schnee One said:
Dragon please don't just us DMC fans over this.
Is this RvR worthy?
?

Also, I'd say probably, especially considering the stuff on the Pokemon Discussion thread.

I'll bring info to the table there. I don't want to derail here.

Also, I see no reason for me to judge DMC fans over this at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back