• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Good evening.

I'm tryna see how early we can get a 5-B Black Clover and I came across @Epsilon_R 's Black hole calculation where he got Dante's creation feat to 281.2 zettatons of tnt.

Me personally, I think it looks beautiful and to get straight to the point: I want it to be Dante's AP, rather than just Black Hole Creation.

bcpage_258_12.png

Some will argue that it's digitally drawn, or that it's an outlier, that it's inconsistent, etc.
I want to focus on the AP aspect of it because I no longer need to justify the ability in the first place. Mr. Zogratis already has it in his page and I'm not the first CRT to talk about it being there in the first place. Thanks a bunch @KingArthur561 https://vsbattles.com/threads/zogratis-singularity-gravity.155691/

Refer to the image below folks, Asta's inner monologue where he realises Conrad's Doom's gate meteor would not only affect the 'destroy of the continent' as Mr. Leto states in the movie, but the entire world would essentially be cooked. Asta can't be the Wizard king where there's no globe to stand on obviously.
Screenshot_20240816_113406_ReVanced_Extended.png

I choose to acknowledge this as a planetary statement, one that comes before Lucifero and his devils.

TLDR: I don't think planetary BC is so strange around the spade arc considering the fact that 3 months prior, Mr Leto was already a stupidly strong menace to begin with. 5-B Dante, all I'm asking for. Whoever scales to and up from this, let it be so.

Have a good rest of y'all day.

AGREE:

NEUTRAL:

DISAGREE:

We only get a hint of world-destroying stuff with Lucifero, and even that is shaky. "Save the world" is in no way indicative of planetary levels of power on its own either, in regards to Conrad

This is simply an outlier

Sigh...

Before everything, please don't use my calcs without warning next time.

Now, Even in the likelihood that Dante scales to that, he would not scale physically to it, as his Gravity only reaches these insane amounts when he uses that spell in particular.

This can be used as evidence for Lucifero though, since it's his spell yk.

And looking at the size of the black hole shouldn't it be 5-A
Yami prob has better evidence on being a real black hole.
Good evening.

I'm tryna see how early we can get a 5-B Black Clover and I came across @Epsilon_R 's Black hole calculation where he got Dante's creation feat to 281.2 zettatons of tnt.

Me personally, I think it looks beautiful and to get straight to the point: I want it to be Dante's AP, rather than just Black Hole Creation.

bcpage_258_12.png

Some will argue that it's digitally drawn, or that it's an outlier, that it's inconsistent, etc.
I want to focus on the AP aspect of it because I no longer need to justify the ability in the first place. Mr. Zogratis already has it in his page and I'm not the first CRT to talk about it being there in the first place. Thanks a bunch @KingArthur561 https://vsbattles.com/threads/zogratis-singularity-gravity.155691/

Refer to the image below folks, Asta's inner monologue where he realises Conrad's Doom's gate meteor would not only affect the 'destroy of the continent' as Mr. Leto states in the movie, but the entire world would essentially be cooked. Asta can't be the Wizard king where there's no globe to stand on obviously.

I choose to acknowledge this as a planetary statement, one that comes before Lucifero and his devils.

TLDR: I don't think planetary BC is so strange around the spade arc considering the fact that 3 months prior, Mr Leto was already a stupidly strong menace to begin with. 5-B Dante, all I'm asking for. Whoever scales to and up from this, let it be so.

Have a good rest of y'all day.

AGREE:

NEUTRAL:

DISAGREE:
I know of many other planetary statements. Could probably use Dante statement from the anime that they would destroy the whole world (and what do you know Lucifero has the same statement)

I choose to acknowledge this as a planetary statement, one that comes before Lucifero and his devils
We only get a hint of world-destroying stuff with Lucifero, and even that is shaky. "Save the world" is in no way indicative of planetary levels of power on its own either, in regards to Conrad

"world" in BC was never used in the context of being planetary, whenever it is used it refers to magical society or the universe, in the case of Conrrad he makes it very clear that his goal was to reform magical society by killing everyone on the continent and reviving those he thinks deserve it, now the whole plot behind Lucifer's "world destruction" statements are in the context of the universe, gravity magic being able to crush everything in the world including time and space makes this very clear, apart from that Lucifer also crushed the world of Glamour/dreams which has explicit statements and already accepted on the Wiki of being a parallel dimension of infinite size

"world" in BC was never used in the context of being planetary, whenever it is used it refers to magical society or the universe, in the case of Conrrad he makes it very clear that his goal was to reform magical society by killing everyone on the continent and reviving those he thinks deserve it, now the whole plot behind Lucifer's "world destruction" statements are in the context of the universe, gravity magic being able to crush everything in the world including time and space makes this very clear, apart from that Lucifer also crushed the world of Glamour/dreams which has explicit statements and already accepted on the Wiki of being a parallel dimension of infinite size
You know damn well universal isn’t getting accepted. (Maybe argue large size for free of qliphoth) which is the size of the underworld. And scale them to the creation,destruction of that. Also there are a few panels where world refers to planet

There are blatant planetary statements all throughout the manga,anime,and novels

You know damn well universal isn’t getting accepted. (Maybe argue large size for free of qliphoth) which is the size of the underworld. And scale them to the creation,destruction of that. Also there are a few panels where world refers to planet
The only panel that puts "world" as "planet" is the one with Lucius holding the globe in his hands, but it goes against all the other world quotes in the arc where Lucius calls other timelines worlds.

and the high 3-A BC was not accepted due to a reasoning error where they tried to attribute the creation of the world of Glamour to Dorothy's magical power even though there is not even a statement that she is creating that dimension in addition to several anti-facts that prove that she is not really creating the dream world.

The only panel that puts "world" as "planet" is the one with Lucius holding the globe in his hands, but it goes against all the other world quotes in the arc where Lucius calls other timelines worlds.

and the high 3-A BC was not accepted due to a reasoning error where they tried to attribute the creation of the world of Glamour to Dorothy's magical power even though there is not even a statement that she is creating that dimension in addition to several anti-facts that prove that she is not really creating the dream world.
There are others. Like leviathan and another statement of the world collapsing. And no. Dorothy was accepted as having created it,no anti feats, just that it was an outlier so they just ignored it and gave her range

We should probably bring this somewhere else so as to not clog the thread

Lucifero being Universal
I done seen it all... Lucifero's world destruction is absolutely not referring to a universe here
I know of like 7 world destroying statements overall. I been slacking
...Where???

There are others. Like leviathan and another statement of the world collapsing. And no. Dorothy was accepted as having created it,no anti feats, just that it was an outlier so they just ignored it and gave her range
what is extremely wrong is that there is no statement that she is creating that and yes there are anti-effects, Dorothy sent things to the world of glamour without even activating that magic, in addition to that two users of dream magic are using the same world of Glamour, besides the narrative of a reincarnated elf being stronger than his host does not exist in the fight between Reeve and Dorothy, they are extremely comparable in power within the world of Glamour

what is extremely wrong is that there is no statement that she is creating that and yes there are anti-effects, Dorothy sent things to the world of glamour without even activating that magic, in addition to that two users of dream magic are using the same world of Glamour, besides the narrative of a reincarnated elf being stronger than his host does not exist in the fight between Reeve and Dorothy, they are extremely comparable in power within the world of Glamour
Yap. This was already went over in the thread where it got accepted.

Back