• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom VS King Boo (Paranormal encounter)

Both at low 2-C

Speed is =

Battle take's place in Luigi's Mansio

Fight to the Death

Season 3 Danny With Ecto-Skeleton VS King Boo With Paranormal Portals

Human-Ghost Hybrid:0

King of the Boo's:0

Inconclusive:0

Danny Phantom Ecto-Skeleton
He's gonna catch 'em all 'cause he's Danny Phantom

King boo render by swagnite-d63iiir
White gloves! A cute little moustache! Soft shoes! How did you get out of my...? ... Huh? Wait just a second... Your clothes are...green... Hey, you must be Luigi! Whoa, you had me a bit confused for a moment there! What? You want me to release Mario? Riiiiight. No, no, no. I will not give up my favorite decoration. I like Mario just where he is. Hey, so what's that you got there? A Poltergust 3000?! Uh oh! What should we do, Boos? Good idea, guys! All Boos in this area, gather your strength! We'll blow him away!!! ... We'll take a big Boo breath... ...and blow you away!!

I mean if he spams teleportation and his reality warping is especially useful in combat.

If not, Danny pretty much stomps.

king boo isn't really a low 2-C character. He's one of those that's low 2-C via chain reactions and stuff. He just gets oneshot. This would be better as 4-A vs 4-A instead of low 2-C

Back