• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does Ken even kill kids IC? He still wins either way via that method, knockout, mind hax or incapacitation via pressure points since he can touch intangible objects.

SBA means both are willing to kill.

I made this because last time it was leaning more to an Incon before the adjustments came through so want to see if it's still valid

This is a stomp in Ken's favour however I'd like to point out a few things that were brought up by Neko. Danny doesn't have pressure points and he resistants mind hax unless Ken's potency is above 5,000+.

Knock Out and Death are valid tho. Regardless, Ken just precogs and Danny gets erased since their is nothing he can do to counter given Ken is Nonexistent which Danny can't interact with.

Danny is a human boy yes? And Ken knows human pressure points, ghost or not he's still a human, ghosts are just dead human beings unless we are talking bout an alien verse, going off the logic of him being able to interact with intangible beings like ghosts he can most likely poke Danny and make him go splat.

But yeah, the bottom line is Ken can just precog + erase Danny and he's outta this world and the next.

Yeah but theres still other pressure points like one that incapacitates people (forgot what it was called but its seen in that episode where he uses his finger explosion technique on a bootleg Wolverine), assuming that works then Ken would win via incapacitation / KO.

Pressure point theories aside Ken will still win mid difficulty via the aforementioned precog + erase

And I think this key of Kenshiro dosn't have EE.

Edit: Nevermind it does. However, it dosn't seem like a very in character move, since Ken's been perfectly willing to be immensely damaged in fights and even lose in every way but death and still not EE.

I'll half to think this match over again considering my answer was based of Ken intently going for that Nonexistent + Existance Erasure technique fright off the bat but if he doesn't then I could make a more accurate comment on how the fight would go, a bit like I did in the old thread if I remember correctly. However that will half to wait till tomorrow given I'm tired.

No probs

Iirc I don't think Ghostly Wail was restricted in that fight for one, also Danny has Attack Reflect and forcefields right? How's his Power Null as well? Also Ken's mind hax isn't anything special iirc

Ok, let's do this. WARNING This comment is a bit long so don't quote it.

Getting a good look at Kenshiro's profile, I gotta say that this will be ar hard fight for Danny.

Close Combat

Starting off, I'll admit without a shadow of a doubt that Kenshiro far exceeds Danny in close combat skill. I would be a fool to try and debate that. His Martial Arts, Instinctive Reactions and Precogition makes it nearly impossible for Danny to hit him in hand to hand combat so Kenshiro absolutely has the advantage in that regard. However, while Danny is a chump compared to Kenshiro in this aspect, he is quite capable of using his ghost powers to help him survive the encounter. Danny can easily use his body control to open holes in his body or break it down to help him avoid Kenshiro's attacks given he has done this countless times in the series.

I'd like to also talk about Kenshiro's Pressure Point Techniques. He can make people explode, control minds, cause death, put people to sleep and he can use his aura to attack the heart and disrupt the blood vessels. Ok, while this is dangerous, it is useless given Danny's Resistances, Regenerationn and lastly, his Physiology!. Ghosts in Danny Phantom don't have Pressure Points or real organs. They "bodies" you see are manifestations of their energy and consciousness. They are ectoplasm shaped to look that way, which is why when we see Danny get cut, ectoplasm comes out or when a ghost gets sucked into the Fenton Thermos their forms are broken down. They needed a special gas designed to put ghosts to sleep to effect Danny. A ghost is just ectoplasm shaped to a form but there skeletons, organs are not "real" so Kenshiro is not gonna be hitting Pressure Points, just ectoplasm. If you want to know more I can go on but I don't want to drag this post on so I'll get back to it.

Ranged Combat

Danny has the advantage in this regard going off there pages and while having the range isn't a game changer especially since Kenshiro still can dodge. It's still something, as Danny has been shown capable of widening his attacts for greater AoE (Area of Effect). Which will make it a bit difficult for Kenshiro to dodge them especially if Danny decides to spam.

Supporting Abilities

First up, Kenshiro. He can duplicate himself more than Danny can, he can negate energy attacks, his profile also states he can bend space around himself to help avoid attacks or trap his enemies. Soryu Tenra also states it removes all force fields and defenses. His most effective technique for this fight is the Muso Tensei which will make it impossible for Danny to touch him and he can erase Danny which will bypass his Regenerationn. While Danny can try to avoid him, that's about all he can do. Lastly, Ken has a few other things like Ice Manipulation, Air Manipulation and a few others but they won't do much good.

On to Danny. While Kenshiro can negate Danny's energy attacks. His Ice Powers are not as easily nulled as his other ones (don't ask why), so if he tried to negate them it won't work. He also has forcefields that reflect physical force and energy attacks so he can send Kenshiro's attacks back at him. I've already explained his body controls usefulness in the Close Combat part. His Ice Manipulation is also very helpful as Danny can generate so much cold from his body, he can freeze Kenshiro completely on the inside and out and shatter him (Yes I know Kenshiro can fight as just a soul but Danny can effect the soul), he can also add this ice to his forcefields so the same thing would happen if Kenshiro touches them. Possession is an instant win given Kenshiro lacks the resistances needed to stop it but it will be hard for Danny to catch him with it.

My Vote

Honestly... I'm gonna say inconclusive.

Kenshiro is not as strong as Danny in terms of Attack Potency and Durability but he has a massive advantage in terms of combat skill that outshines Danny's, his Instinctive Reaction and Precognition, plus his ability to bend space around him makes him hard as hell to hit and will be impossible if he uses Muso Tensi. He can also see invisible beings and make more duplicates than Danny. Lastly he has good senses and can power null Danny's standard energy attacks and will last longer do to his higher Stamina if the fight drags on for to long given Danny can only go for a Day at most.

Danny has the AP and Durability advantage plus he can amp himself to such a degree he'd one shot, his blasts effect the body on a molecular level, the mind and the soul so a single hit from a ghost ray and it's over. While Kenshiro is going to be hard to hit, Danny could likely catch him with an AoE attack and while he can't make as many duplicates as Kenshiro, 3 extra Danny's can provied some form of destraction. Regenerationn keeps him in the fight along with his Body Control to help him avoid attacks, Danny's flight seems better than Kenshiro's and as I explained above about his Ice Powers, they could lead to Kenshiro's demise if he his Danny and he decides to release the cold energy or if he hits one of his forcefields that said cold energy is infused into. Possession is also a win but hard to catch him with.

Honestly this fight comes down to if Danny can land a fatal blow on Kenshiro before he uses Muso Tensei which I think is possible given his abilities like omnidirectional ice waves but Kenshiro won't make it easy which is why I think this match is Inconclusive.

Note: Hopefully I covered everything importent regarding Kenshiro, I don't know the character and his has quite a lot on his page so if I missed anything note worthy like a in character style or move that could decided the match let me know. I know I didn't go into full detail on Kenshiro and some of that is because I didn't think some of the stuff was useful against someone like Danny. Same goes for Danny, I didn't include the minor stuff that wouldn't have made much of a impact in my view of things. Anyway that's it, I'll try to reply to any comments when I get the time to. See ya!.

@Stillwinston Danny's Power Null comes from his Ghostly Wail, it negates Regenerationn and effects a few other things.

You can allow the Ghostly Wail considering Danny likely won't use it right off the bat. There is a chance he might but it's a low chance. I'd still vote inconclusive, it's just gives Danny a better chance.

Also, Danny is about to get more power null resistance so Kenshiro nullifying his attacks won't work so well.

Back