• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This has been done many times and either never reached a conclusion or the characters get revised so the match was no longer valid. Let's hope nothing causes that to happen again, I know Bleach is doing revisions but I don't think they will effect this match.

RULES

No Ghostly Wail for Danny.

RC is disabled (Even though DP's soul resistance should rival there mind resistance given how ectoplasmic energy works but will see in the future)

Speed Equalized

Season 3/High 6-C Danny (104.16 Gigatons

Post-Final Grimmjow Fight/High 6-C Bankai Ichigo (120.928 Gigatons)

Danny Phantom:

Ichigo Kurosaki: 1 (Vertius x)

Inconclusive: 3 (Stefano4444, AnonymousBlank, Hst master)

Even with equal speed and near equal AP, on Danny's profile it says he fought ghosts for 24 hours, whereas Ichigo can fight for three months without issue. Unless Danny has infinite power (which I didn't spot that on his profile) I don't see him outlasting Ichigo in a slugfest.

My vote goes to Ichigo.

The dreaded stamina!. I'll admit that Danny will outright lose in a battle of stamina against Ichigo but I will point out that season 3 Danny has far greater stamina than season 1 and 2 Danny. It has been shown that his stamina increases greatly in throughout each season. At this point Danny should be able to go for days, which is still crap compared to Ichigo but I just wanted to point that out.

1 vote for Ichigo

Didn't think it would be relevant but if Danny really can go for days at this point then the stamina argument for Ichigo isn't so ironclad. The 3 month feat is from a stronger Ichigo so this one just upscales from 5 days or so. He does however have AD so he should quickly jump to one shotting.

@AnoymousBlank

Do you mean Ichigo's Reactive Power Level?.

Danny has that as well (Not sure if it's as good as Ichigo's) and in moments he was able to go from trading blows with someone equal to him, to one shotting them. Not to mention his statistics amplification which gives him a decent boost.

I tend to go with Inconclusive, both have near equal AP/Dura, Speed is equalized and both are capable fighters.

Ichigo had better Stamina, but Danny has better Versatility, none of them seen to have any major advantage.

Also, shouldn't better to ban Ghostly Wail along with RC, since with that Danny can oneshot Ichigo?

@Stefano4444

Yeah, I'll remove Ghostly Wail.

Your voting inconclusive?

This is season 3 Danny?

Ichigo really seems to have a bunch of resistances. But in character, he really only seems to use his energy manip and statistics amplification.

Does he resist being frozen solid from one of Danny's attacks? Since Danny can duplicate himself, it seems like Ichigo will be bound to be hit by one.

Additionally, I recall that Danny's forcefields have attack reflection. Can he reflect Ichigo's GT's?

Though, with Danny's regen, unless Ichigo has a way to bypass it (I'm not sure how ghosts in Danny's verse would correlate to souls, hollows, etc in Bleach), I can't really see Ichigo taking it. But, assuming his Zanpakuto can do something to bypass Danny's regen, then any answer to the above questions would be much appreciated.

@Litentric Teon

Yeah, this is season 3 Danny.

Ichigo has that quick speed boost technique so it will help him dodge ice rays so while Danny can duplicate himself and make it 4 on 1, it will still be hard to get a solid hit.

Danny should be able to reflect GT with his forcefields unless GT is bypasses Attack Reflection which I don't see on Ichigo's page.

Ichigo can cause Danny harm but he can't negate his Regenerationn. However Danny only has good Regenerationn in ghost form so Ichigo can outlast him thanks to the stamina advantage and win when Danny's out of energy and changes back.

So while Danny has good verity of abilities like Ice Rays, Reflection Shields, Duplication, Regenerationn and Body Control. Ichigo has more Stamina, Speed Amp and has good Resistance against Danny's hax as well has being more level headed (Danny's pretty cocky). Ichigo can also sense Danny so catching him off guard will be tricky.

Neither has a solid advantage over the other in my opinion. Which is why I think this is a good fight.

@LordGriffin

Fair points. However, this version of Ichigo doesn't have the wild 3 month feat. This is before he did that. So I'm actually very unsure on whether or not he can outlast Danny unless a feat is given that says otherwise.

Ichigo can pretty much only harm Danny with his sword attacks. Since GT should be able to be reflected. And even that is hard, since Danny has omnidirection forcefields. And Duplication such that Ichigo has a good chance of striking a Danny that's not the real one.

Danny has much better versatility, better range (since he can nullify Ichigo's range) and has a good chance to freeze Ichigo since he can attack from various positions using his duplication. (Can he phase through Ichigo?) Danny's advantages seem all around superior to Ichigo's. Shunpo and better CQC doesn't seem enough to balance that out.

Fair point on stamina.

Well Danny doesn't spam shields even though they are useful, he mixes it up a bit but leans more on ice attacks so GT is still an option. Duplicates require splitting off his energy so they will be weaker (not by a large amount but still).

That's the reason why I think Ichigo has a fare chance because Danny isn't really set to do something straight, he could go for close combat, range and even possession and get caught off guard by Ichigo since he has a cocky attitude, which has lead to him letting his guard down multiple times in the series. Range is alright, but Danny keeps his attacks in thin beams but can expand them so Ichigo would not have to much trouble dodging unless it's expanded.

These are just my thoughts on it. I don't know if Danny could phase through Ichigo since he can interact with him. A question I'd like to know is if the Fenton Thermos would work on Ichigo.

True. I suppose Danny is a bit cocky in character. Though, I don't think he's foolish. Once he realizes that something is working, he'll use it. Like when he spammed his ice rays against Undergrowth since he couldn't regen properly from it. I don't think cockiness means that he won't use his brain once he sees that something is effective. Especially since GT is so massive. If he can't phase through it, then shields or cancelling it out with a ray of his own seem to be the primary options left available to him. The point on the beams is fair, though.

The question regarding the Fenton Thermos is a good one.

Back