• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Han Jee Han (Jihan Han) [The Gamer]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ghost kid vs the gamer guy. Both are in their 8-A forms, so Danny has his ecto-suit. If this ends up being a speed stomp then please equalize speed. Who wins?

Votes

Han Jee-Han: 8 (Firestorm808, LordGriffin1000, CoreOfimBalance(COB), Dinobot1996, ZackMoon1234, itzyoboiN0OBz, Starter Pack, KinkiestSins)

Danny: 2 (RinkakuKagune, Derpyrebound)

No. Though he might be able to battle the undead as he was supposed to have battled ghosts off screen. I think that's different though.

And Danny Phantom has nothing to possibly harm Jee-Han. Of course Danny can't harm Jee-Han either when he's intangible that I remember.

Meanwhile Jee-Han could just hide inside his own mini portable dungeons to heal off or anything.

And he has spirits to assist him too.

Since we are using their 8-A forms, Danny should be able to break through the mana shields.

Danny has a higher known range, durability, speed, striking strength, and lifting strength than Jee-han.

Can Gamer's Mind counter possession if Danny overshadows his soul, not the mind?

Jee-han's summons varies due to how much mana he chooses to give them.

Jee-han has high intelligence and wisdom, though.

His flight speed is also potentially higher with more mana used.

Can magic affect ghosts?

I would argue that magic can definitely affect ghosts seeing as how he can impart artifical spirits upon inanimate objects, and can fight the undead. Although unshown he has an ID barrier that allows him to battle ghosts and zombies and his title, "Undead slayer" allows him to do more damage to enemies of that type.

Also note that Han Jee-Han can easily regenerate his mana shields and can even layer up to three of them on top of one another. I'm not sure of any mental resistances to prevent him from being possessed but I wouldn't put it past him tp be prepared for such an event. When it comes to intelligence Han Jee-Han is ahead by leaps and bounds.

Also, Danny with his ghost rays has about equal range to Jee Han's mana arrows. Jee Han, however, specializes at long range fighting, and has far more options at long range. His spirits, as well as his mana arrow, lightning arrow (which could severly wound Danny in an instant) and shackles all give him more utility when compared to Danny's ghost rays, cryokinesis, or ghostly wail. Jee Han can also domiate by leaps and bounds in terms of flight speed, which pit's Danny's mach 14 against Jee Han's MSH feat, assuming he's fueling his flight with sufficient mana. This isn't much of an issue for him as his mana recovers insanely fast. I think the largest question is whether or not Jee Han has the tools to deal with intangibility. I can't see Danny being able to land a solid hit that wouldn't heal with a minute or two.

Ghosts are significantly different from zombies.

Danny with the Ecto-Suit was able to match against Pariah Dark who is of the same if not more AP as Jee-han.

I'm not sure if he ever prepared for ghosts.

Pariah Dark, Danny, and Jee Han all have the same AP in terms of tier. Also, I did note that, while offscreen, it was implied that Jee Han fought ghosts through the use of his ID barriers.

Jee Han can create an ID with ghosts , meaning that yes, he has the capacity to fight ghosts. This doesn't address the intangibility, but all of his abilities would work fine on Danny. That aside, if a truck can hit Danny when he's not intagible, there's no reason why Jee Han's attacks wouldn't work while he's tangible.

Yeah, observe would warn him of possession and intangibility. Jee Han would likely win a battle of attrition as well.

Thinking over Jee-Han's abilities again, I'll have to agree with most of the characters in the comic. He's OP as f*ck! He's got shields, healing, elementals, golems, scrying, mental immunity, unlimited stamina, damage resistance, magic, and a practically infinite mana pool.

He may be the same AP tier as Danny, but he has hacks all over the place.

I'm not even sure if this is a stomp or not.

Jee Han's Gamer ability simply gives him access to many other abilities. Practically every other ability in the series. The only question is whether or not he can get past Danny's intangibility. It's also possible that he could just wear Danny down.

I wouldn't say it's necessarily a stomp, Danny has a variety of options as well from clones, to forcefields, to cryokinesis. It just doesn't seem to compare to Jee Han's plethora of abilities.

So... Jee-Han can now make Golems with Spirits that are more powerful than him and can level up.

He made 88 of them...

Now they're auto hunting for loot and XP...

It's starting to reach the point where this ought to be a stomp.

Yeah, I read that too, lol. Danny can't make 88 clones. There's still the question of how Jee Han will bypass his intagibility. I'm think that he'll just tire him out.

Jee-han literally took off the sword guy's hand, and his golems could easily tank those element attacks.

Yeah, that was pretty crazy. He essentially has little versions of himself running around just without the magic abilities but with increased durability, and stretch-esk limbs.

I know Danny like the back of my hand but don't know anything about this Han dude so I'm gonna half to take some time to look carefully at his profile.

Alright I took the time to read Han's profile and I'd definitely give it to him. While Danny could one shot because Han's durability is unkown. Han has a large arsenal which Danny hasn't come across before. Danny has Intangibility and Invisibility but it will mostly just draw the fight out. Also Danny is not the brightest while Han is very intelligent. Plus Danny's exo suit has a time limit so he won't last forever.

While I like Danny... I don't see him taking this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back