• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Dark Sakura (Fate)

Whomst will win? Cuz I'm curious, Pretty Little Psycho vs Invisobill, both are at island level

e84ea71f6138bf8bc3a8f1cea7610440edee682f.jpg

Danny-Phantom-Public-Enemy.jpg

From what she showed in the Rin vs Dark Sakura fight, Danny has somewhat of an advantage here. He's way faster, has far more abilities and combat experience, and Ghostly Wail is OP. The real question is here is how much the Black Shadows can affect him.

Danny blitzes from what I can tell since he's currently at least FTL (2x lightspeed) and is about to become Massively FTL (150x lightspeed) all around thanks to the new calcs/scaling.

He's got the means to negate her level of regeneration and has better range. I'm not sure what her level of resistance to certain hax are but Danny's Possession has layered potency. Black Shadow seems to be her only win condition since she can BFR and absorb things into it which Danny doesn't resist.

Danny blitzes from what I can tell since he's currently at least FTL (2x lightspeed) and is about to become Massively FTL (150x lightspeed) all around thanks to the new calcs/scaling.

He's got the means to negate her level of regeneration and has better range. I'm not sure what her level of resistance to certain hax are but Danny's Possession has layered potency. Black Shadow seems to be her only win condition since she can BFR and absorb things into it which Danny doesn't resist.
Question: what stops Danny from getting F U C K E D the second he touches her? She's got 4-D hax on touch and such

Question: what stops Danny from getting F U C K E D the second he touches her? She's got 4-D hax on touch and such
And what makes her hax 4-D? It's not clear on her page (at least to me since I don't know Fate stuff). Also, is it the black stuff on her body or her body in general that absorbs things?

And what makes her hax 4-D? It's not clear on her page (at least to me since I don't know Fate stuff). Also, is it the black stuff on her body or her body in general that absorbs things?
Effecting Servants. And yes the black shit on her body vores things yes, but just touching it is enough to **** you over. Especially if you lack higher-D resistances. You can also argue its 6 or 8-D

Effecting Servants. And yes the black shit on her body vores things yes, but just touching it is enough to **** you over. Especially if you lack higher-D resistances. You can also argue its 6 or 8-D
But it needs to fully absorb the target? Because Danny can just break himself of by deconstructing himself if the speed of the absorption is too slow.

Also, if Danny opens with range (Which is likely), he'll see she absorbs things on contact, then he'll just screams at her and the force just destroys her and negs her regeneration.

But it needs to fully absorb the target? Because Danny can just break himself of by deconstructing himself if the speed of the absorption is too slow.

Also, if Danny opens with range (Which is likely), he'll see she absorbs things on contact, then he'll just screams at her and the force just destroys her and negs her regeneration.
Nope. Danny touches her, oops, he's now under her complete control and is incapped.

Nope. Danny touches her, oops, he's now under her complete control and is incapped.
So it basically comes down to if Danny either goes in for a punch and gets haxed or if he uses range then Ghostly Wails?

If so then it's inconclusive since while it's likely he'll use range, he also used close combat at times.

So it basically comes down to if Danny either goes in for a punch and gets haxed or if he uses range then Ghostly Wails?

If so then it's inconclusive since while it's likely he'll use range, he also used close combat at times.
Yeah basically.

Incon FRA

Its in character for Danny to spam his Ecto-Blasts/Ice blasts from range while flying around and insulting his opponent, even before he gets into his other powers like clones and the Wail.

Dang I wasn't expecting it to be a stalemate, anywho quick question, what's good about the Ghostly Wail here? Besides decimating his villains and ruining their lives? Did I miss a part where it became outerversal?

I remember Vlad walked it off as though nothing happened only to get KO'd by the Specter Speeder in one of my favorite episodes.

The element thing are getting resisted
I don't see resistance to ice/cold on her profile. Regardless, the force of his ice construct hitting her would be enough to do damage even if she resisted (unless it hits the black stuff) the cold effect but it doesn't matter given the main argument is the Wail.

Dang I wasn't expecting it to be a stalemate, anywho quick question, what's good about the Ghostly Wail here? Besides decimating his villains and ruining their lives? Did I miss a part where it became outerversal?
What are you takin about? What makes the wail deadly here is it's far superior to Dark Sakura's durability and can negate regeneration beyond her level. It isn't outerversal, don't no why you'd use that term.

I remember Vlad walked it off as though nothing happened only to get KO'd by the Specter Speeder in one of my favorite episodes.
Vlad didn't walk it off. Like Danny, Vlad becomes stronger when he becomes enraged when the prime clone of Danny got destroyed he got pissed and they got hit by the Ghostly Wail and it still forced him back and knocked him out of his ghost form which he than got back up from and transformed again. However it clearly left him weakened to the point were he was knocked down when caught off guard by the Specter Speeder crashing into him and even then, Tucker quickly ran over an put a Specter Deflector on him which reverted him back into his human form and only then did Dani (someone comparable to Danny Phantom) k.o him with a punch.

Context is key, and Vlad (who is 7-A) walking off a Ghostly Wail that wasn't at it's strongest doesn't mean it isn't decimating someone with as low durability as Dark Sakura. Also, her page looks outdated going off her base durability and striking strength saying they are comparable to her AP but they aren't rated the same.

Last edited:
Magic in the verse is 4-D, this is better explained in the servant physology, specifically this part:
Due to Magecraft's nature as magical energy from the soul given form, and the Soul's nature as a higher dimensional form, the resistances and effects listed thereof are at least 4 dimensional in nature, although it should be noted that physical phenomena attacks, like Elemental Manipulation, do not work like that, as they are not spiritual or metaphysical in nature.

If I'm not wrong servants when touched by the black shadows couldn't desmatarialize to escape (I think I remember that not even a command spell to teleport away could let them escape the absorption).

If I remember correctly Danny is somewhat overconfident no? Wouldn't that make him let his guard down and be touched? If that isn't the case though then I guess I will vote inco.

Magic in the verse is 4-D, this is better explained in the servant physology, specifically this part:
That makes sense then.
If I'm not wrong servants when touched by the black shadows couldn't desmatarialize to escape (I think I remember that not even a command spell to teleport away could let them escape the absorption).
Fair enough.
If I remember correctly Danny is somewhat overconfident no? Wouldn't that make him let his guard down and be touched? If that isn't the case though then I guess I will vote inco.
He's overconfident but not crazy. If he opens with close combat sure, he's bound to get haxed but if he starts of with range which is a bit more likely and sees she absorbs it on contact, I doubt he'd try to physically confront her.

Back