• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@NostalgiaTrip

Are you serious?. Alien X casually tanking a universe busting attack juat means he can survive a universe level attack casually. Danny is above baseline and has an attack that vastly excced his norm so yes he can effect Alien X and do to recent revision Danny's ghost attacks effect the mind and soul so he'll one shot Alien X because Alien X has no resistance to Mind and Soul Manipulation.

@Dopyt

FRA is perfectly valid so long as the reasoning people are voting for are valid.

Fair enough bro. I've only ever watched the Danny Phantom show, so I only have my knowledge to go off. But if there are canon events that happened in comics that support this and that, well good on them.

I'll change my vote to Danny then.

I do feel like Alien X has the potential, after all the Multiverse Preservation Pact exists for a reason... it's just that for now we have little to nothing to go off in regards to that.

Peace and good battle.

Even if Alien X Destroys the universe or cause low multiversal damage he will NOT instantly be banned by other Celestialsapiens it took more than 6 season from them to finally come down to Earth and put him on trial ,So yeah Alien x in a vs battle is not bounded by any law or anything.

@Celestialdude19

I fail to see how that actually matters. Also, your vote "Alien X Due to Hax" is vauge. You need to be more specific otherwise your vote won't be counted.

GardenBlossom said:
NostalgiaTrip said:
I'll change my vote to Alien X then.
Wait, Don't you mean you'll change your vote to Danny? You were originally rooting for X but I just need to make sure ^^;
Sorry. Yeah that's what I meant. I'll go and edit my comment. Thanks for poining it out bro.

NostalgiaTrip said:
Sorry. Yeah that's what I meant. I'll go and edit my comment. Thanks for poining it out bro.
Oi, it's no problem. I'll count your vote now.

Also yeah, Celestialdude. You need to actually like, refute the points going for Danny and make a good argument for me to count your vote.

GardenBlossom said:
NostalgiaTrip said:
Oi, it's no problem. I'll count your vote now.
Also yeah, Celestialdude. You need to actually like, refute the points going for Danny and make a good argument for me to count your vote.
I Don't think it even matters alien x gets stomped in all the battles i don't wanna debates plus i'm new to the site, so yeahhh you guys do the voting thing or whatever.

@Celestialdude19

That's a definition of a NLF(No Limits Fallacy). Just because an extreme smart guy says Alien X can do anything doesn't mean he can literally do anything.

Pariah Dark was also stated to be capable of doing anything and had ultimate power. Does this mean I should give him every ability and upgrade him to Tier 0?, Hell no!, Pariah doesn't have showings like that and was somewhat unconvinced by Ecto Skeleton Danny Phantom just like Alien X was fought by Galactic Gladiator. Alien X needs feats, otherwise statments such as this mean nothing. Don't get me wrong Alien X is powerful but he clearly can't do anything, especially with his current showings. He even has weaknesses.

Also One Above All can't defeat Batman or Superman or anyone else not from his verse cause his powers only work in his verse and not someone elses verse.

That's not how it works The One Above All is Tier 0 which means if you put him in a fight against anyone not Tier 0 he will win.

Anyway, this match is over and I think grace has ended so this can be added to the profiles though someone will need to request it be added to Alien X's profile since his is locked.

LordGriffin1000 said:
That's not how it works The One Above All is Tier 0 which means if you put him in a fight against anyone not Tier 0 he will win.
Anyway, this match is over and I think grace has ended so this can be added to the profiles though someone will need to request it be added to Alien X's profile since his is locked.
LEL/LoL you thot i was serious and i successfully manged to get a long reply out of you too I freaking WON !!!

Celestialdude19 said:
Also One Above All can't defeat Batman or Superman or anyone else not from his verse cause his powers only work in his verse and not someone elses verse.
OH MY GOD

You're that commenter from Kuro's video

@Celestialdude19

So your just a troll?. Ok then. Honestly though the fact that you wrote that stupid comment and waited for someone to reply is pretty sad. Also, what did you win?, you made yourself look like an idiot and now you try and say your joking, how do we know you arn't lying now and just acting like you weren't serious?. Pretty dumb move on your part, I suggest you spend time doing something better.

@The Coolest Water Bottle

How the hell does that work?. I thought Tier 0 was beyond 1-A as the best.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
LordGriffin1000 said:
Cthulhu 1-A characters are supposedly above TOAA though.
Tier 0 is not greater than Tier 1-A, Tier 0 denotes a certain requirement has been fulfilled and thus they gain the tier, however, there are many 1-A that are stronger than Tier 0 characters.

TOG is greater than The Law of Identity (Character) by many cardinals of Transcendences.

@Udlmaster

Why do I fell like that wasn't the case before?. Did Tier 1-A and 0 go through a revision or something?. What happened to High 1-A's?.

The Wright Way said:
Uh, when the hell has Danny transmuted anything?
Dude, he has the Reality Gaunlet in this match. You know, the thing he used to transmutate multiple things?.

Dude, he has the Reality Gaunlet in this match. You know, the thing he used to transmutate multiple things?.

Yeah, I know. I'm asking when he did that. He undid Freakshow's changes to the world, rewound time, then just blasted the thing. That's it. And he also never did it in a fight.

@The Wright Way

I'm not sure how you missed him displaying transmutation. You somehow skipped past all the moments?.

As soon as Danny put on the gaunlet he transmutated a pool of acid into a pool of water, then Lydia (Danny Phantom) tried to attack him and literally turned her into multiple objects to scare her off, then he reversed all of freakshows changes to reality, then he erased everyones memory and brought reality back to the day before everything started.

After that he showed up to the GIW headqurters and as soon as they pulled out there weapons he turned them into a chicken and a tuba, then he turned freakshow back into a human and then mind haxed the guys in white.

The two times Danny was attacked while he had the gaunlet, he used transmutation so you saying he never used it in a fight is outright false. It was the very first thing he did with the gaunlet and it was the most used thing.

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Udlmaster
Why do I fell like that wasn't the case before?. Did Tier 1-A and 0 go through a revision or something?. What happened to High 1-A's?.
Tier 0 was eradicated and replaced with what was High 1-A.

Before, it was assumed that Tier 0s were unstoppable due to "Questionable Omnipotence" which would let them win any fight, now we've become far more logical, as Omnipotence is not only impossible to prove using feats or scaling and that Omnipotence is impossible logically due to there being many issues with the nature of limitlessness.

The One Giver, was before High 1-C, but when a 1-A upgrade hit she became among the strongest 1-A on the wiki, ranging from 3rd to 2nd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back