• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
MV5BMTk1NWExN2QtOTYxYi00Yzg4LTkzOGYtYmI2ZjQ5YTRjMjczXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw@@._V1_.jpg
599190114387f3cf37873467e56ba5203af89adf.jpg

• Both are 6-C.
  • S3 Danny is used
  • Danny scales to 16 gigatons and Akko scales to 9 gigatons.
  • Speed Equalized
Danny:
Akko:
Incon:

Season 3 Danny scales higher than 16 Gigatons, that feat is just a supporting feat.

Pariah Dark (Crown and Ring) Scale above Vortex (Danny Phantom) planetary storm feat which is 4.2069576959847 Teratons, Low 6-B+. Season 2 Danny (Ecto-Skeleton) fought that Pariah Dark and the Ecto-Skeleton is stated to buff the users abilities by 100 times, and thus makes Season 2 Danny (Base) 42.0695769598 Gigatons (6-C).

Episode 1 Season 3 Vlad Plasmius at half power casualy stomps episode 1 Season 3 Danny, which makes a full powered Vlad 84.1391539196 Gigatons (6-C+), and in the next episode Danny grows in power to match a full powered Vlad which makes Season 3 Danny 84.1391539196 Gigatons (6-C+). Which is why his rating is Island level+.

However, this girl has lots of hax so AP might not be to much of a factor at least in terms of how she'd win the fight. Some of it gets countered by his resistances/reactive evolution but I see a least a few things that can work. I'd like to know what she leads with.

Akko leads with Metamorphosis Magic, which is transmutation. It’s usually the easiest way of her getting rid of opponents. For example, turning people into horses or mice or weird little spirit things that had no interest in fighting despite basically being demonic missiles built on pure hatred before. After that, she would lead with energy blasts from her wand.

Akko leads with Metamorphosis Magic, which is transmutation. It’s usually the easiest way of her getting rid of opponents. For example, turning people into horses or mice or weird little spirit things that had no interest in fighting despite basically being demonic missiles built on pure hatred before. After that, she would lead with energy blasts from her wand.
Ghosts can break themselves down to reshape and reconstruct themselves and they retain their consciousness when change so I'd argue Danny could fix himself. Danny himself leads with ice rays, ghost rays, or melee which can go in combination with his invisibility and intangibility (he has attacked people from underground to catch the off guard. Akko shouldn't have trouble dodging his standard attacks that are in clear view since they aren't that large.

Ghosts can break themselves down to reshape and reconstruct themselves and they retain their consciousness when change so I'd argue Danny could fix himself. Danny himself leads with ice rays, ghost rays, or melee which can go in combination with his invisibility and intangibility (he has attacked people from underground to catch the off guard. Akko shouldn't have trouble dodging his standard attacks that are in clear view since they aren't that large.
I see. Akko would counter with Ice Shields in that case, which increase her resistance to ice attacks. She’s also capable of reflecting energy projectiles in the past, so that shouldn’t be a problem unless she’s taken off-guard. All witches have the ability to see invisible ghosts in the series, and are capable of attacking them while in incorporeal state. That could maybe throw Danny off at least a little bit. I think after that, Akko would go for the big guns. Some of her more powerful Earth Magic abilities have the side effect of petrifying the target on contact. Since her attacks cover a lot of ground, it would be easy for her to play keep-away, especially on the Shiny Rod’s broom transformation.

I see. Akko would counter with Ice Shields in that case, which increase her resistance to ice attacks. She’s also capable of reflecting energy projectiles in the past, so that shouldn’t be a problem unless she’s taken off-guard. All witches have the ability to see invisible ghosts in the series, and are capable of attacking them while in incorporeal state. That could maybe throw Danny off at least a little bit. I think after that, Akko would go for the big guns. Some of her more powerful Earth Magic abilities have the side effect of petrifying the target on contact. Since her attacks cover a lot of ground, it would be easy for her to play keep-away, especially on the Shiny Rod’s broom transformation.
I guess I'll vote Inconclusive then.

They can counter most of what each other lead with and can do. Danny isn't going to use a Ghostly Wail on Akko, and with her ability to see and effect ghosts, Danny won't be able to really surprise her easily so a possession would be hard to land unless he tries the duplication or underground method but he doesn't lead or spam that in character.

Akko isn't a ghost either, so Danny's anti-ghost tech won't work, but the same goes for Akko's stuff that effects magic since magic and ghost energy are different in Danny Phantom. Danny superior durability will allow him to tank her attacks without much issue and while Akko can interact with him, Danny has higher regeneration she can negate and his ghost physiology will allow him to recover from transmutation/petrification as he can reshape his body.

Both can block/reflect projectiles so range isn't to much an issue, and in the end, I'd think this would come down to stamina but both can go for hours without a problem so they'd probably tire themselves out or one gets lucky.

Back