• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Social Influencing Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I've look at several profiles with this ability on them and I've looked at the page of the ability itself and I'm pretty sure Danny Phantom qualifies for Social Influencing due to showing it on multiple occasions against his enemies in each season.

Main Evidence

Season 1, Episode 8 "Prisoners of Love"

In this episode, Danny is sent to prison and it's filled with his notable enemies. Right when they are about to beat him up, Danny manages to convince them two work with them this one time and escape and it works.

12:10 to 15:15 (Danny convices his enemies to fight with him)

Season 2, Episode 4 "Reign Storm"

In this episode, Danny asks his enemies to help him against the Pariah Dark, who they all feared and fled to a different dimension just to get away from.

At first they laughed at him and left. However while Danny was fighting Pariah's army, Sam and Tucker show up with all the ghosts who all had a change of heart and decided to help him.

24:57 to 25:16 (Danny tries to convince ghosts to help him)

34:50 to 35:52 (Said ghosts show up to help)

Season 3, Episode 12 "Phantom Planet"

In this episode, the world is about to end and the ghosts are going wild in the Ghost Zone. Danny enters the Ghost Zone and asks the ghosts to help him and during the end of the episode, we see many ghosts come out of the portal to help.

34:45 to 38:08

You can make the argument that they had no choice in this matter because the whole "Earth gets destroyed so does the Ghost Zone" bullshit which hasn't been proven or backed up but considering the ghosts already new this and actively still tried to kill him multiple times beforehand let's use know that this didn't factor into their choice.

Supportering Evidence

Valerie Gray hates ghosts, especially Danny Phantom because she believes he ruined her life. However in multiple episodes (Life Lessons, Reign Storm, and D-Stabilized) Danny is capable of convincing Valerie to help him despite her hatred for him and all ghosts.

The reason I'm not putting these in the Main Evidence pile is because I'm lazy I think I have enough evidence but if anyone needs me to provide the episode for more feats, let me know. Regardless, for those who have watched the series know what I'll be talking about.

Danny has been able to convince many of his enemies to help him on numerous occasions despite the fact that they don't like him and continuously try and kill him. I think Danny has enough evidence to suggest he has Social Influencing but as always, more input is needed before the addition.

Yup, that's another moment. Especially since his parents are shot first ask questions later when it comes to ghosts.

Last edited:
Season 2, Episode 4 "Reign Storm"

In this episode, Danny asks his enemies to help him against the Pariah Dark, who they all feared and fled to a different dimension just to get away from.

At first they laughed at him and left. However while Danny was fighting Pariah's army, Sam and Tucker show up with all the ghosts who all had a change of heart and decided to help him.

Is this a Danny feat or a Sam and Tucker feat? It sounds from the description to be the latter.

Is this a Danny feat or a Sam and Tucker feat? It sounds from the description to be the latter.
It's a Danny feat, Sam and Tucker only brought them to Danny. Only Danny was shown to talk to the ghosts and It's supported by other feats. Plus, why would they listen to two humans but not Danny?, a person who's already convinced them before to help him?.

Regardless, it wouldn't change his other feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back