• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Ghosts Power Null Resistance!

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I'm back again an with another resistance addition for the ghosts in Danny Phantom ghosts, let's begin.

I believe several ghosts should have Resistance to Power Nullification. Now I already know someone is going to say "But Griffin, their powers have shown to be nullfied by Anti-Ghost Technology, Blood Blossoms and Ecto-ranium. It's written on all their pages." This is true but this doesn't mean they don't have a form of resistance, just some have better resistance than others, I'll explain.

Alright so the Specter Deflector naturally nulls ghost powers. Desiree made a wish that altered time but Sam was completely unaffected by it because she had a one on. It's revealed that in season 3 that she and Tucker have been wearing them all this time when they go out to protect themselves from ghosts and their abilities. This means that ghosts who have effected them with their powers have an actual resistance as their powers didn't get nullified by it. Not that Sam started wearing a Spector Deflector in the first episode of Season 2 so I'll go from there and up.

Note: While Sam has the Spector Deflector she doesn't wear it always as you see it isn't around her waist buy Tucker showed he has his on under his shirt so he's valid.

These are the ghosts that have effected people with Specter Deflectors.

Clockwork: His Time Manipulation still effected Tucker (who wears a Specter Deflector) even though Sam was completely unaffected by Desiree's wish that altered time while wearing one. This took place in the episode "Ultimate Enemy" which is later in season 2.

Nocturn (Danny Phantom): Nocturn was able to put Tucker and Jazz to sleep with his Sleep Manipulation even tho both wear Specter Deflectors. This took place in the episode "Frightmare" which is in season 3.

Vlad Plasmius: Vlad didn't get knocked back to his Human Form when Danny put the Spector Deflector on him and still could slightly duplicate himself. Showing some form of resistance. This took place in the episode "Maternal Instincts" which is in Season 1 but this was when the Spector Deflector was introduced.

Dan Phantom: Dan didn't get completely weakened by the Spector Deflector, Danny Phantom put around him and Skulktech 9.9 stated his Power Null ray didn't work on Dan. "Ultimate Enemy"

Danny Phantom: Yes even Danny has shown resistance to power null. Undergrowth nullified Danny's ghostly energy but Danny's Ice Manipulation didn't get nulled even though it's made up of ecto energy. It also took two shots from Skulktech's ray to completely null his powers. The Undergrowth moment happened in Season 3.

Amorpho: In season 3 Amorpho fought Danny and both got hit by a ray that started to nullify Danny's ghost powers and take them away but Amorpho could still use his powers, he only had to put more effort.

Wulf: In the episode Wulf first appeared in, he completely cut through an Anti-Ghost Shield. Now yes, Wulf can cut through space but the Anti-Ghost shield literally blocks ghosts and their abilities from getting through.

Freakshow: When Freakshow turned himself into a ghost in the episode "Reality Trip" (last episode of season 2) he got sealed in the Thermos and once Danny tossed it on the ground the Thermos exploded. Something no ghost has ever been able to accomplish because it specifically compresses the ghost down and negates their power as shown when Danny put the reality gems inside it so their Ghostly Energy won't leak out.

Vortex: In the episode "Torrent of Terror" The Observats created a device called the Spectral Barameter. It desrupts Vortexs powers and renders them useless. Yet the third time he was struck by it his powers didn't get desrupted, his electricity actually began to shoot out and destroyed the device. Meaning even his powers couldn't fully be nulled by the device.

Each of these ghosts have shown a form of resistance to power nullification. Only three actually connected to each other is Danny, Vlad and Dan. The other ghosts have no connection each other so it's possible the rest of the ghost can also have some form of resistance to Power Nullification but I'll accept these guys for now.

I agreed too. In addition, even if only to have another reason why he should be in the list. Dan Phantom, while he didn't destroy the thermos, he did severely dent it in three hits & even left his facial imprint in it as the "will he escape for the sequel" thing. So it's easy to believe he could have escaped it in a few consecutive hits (despite the fact that the thermos forces the ghosts into a non-physical form).

@Phoenix821

At the moment I have two other threads going on.

Here's one discussing more abilities additions. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2542926

I also have the Lightspeed Ghost Ray thread going on. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2475500

Lastly I will put Vortex in the OP as in the episode "Torrent of Terror" The Observats created a device called the Spectral Barameter. It desrupts Vortexs powers and renders them useless. Yet the third time he was struck by it his powers didn't get desrupted, his electricity actually began to shoot out and destroyed the device. Meaning even his powers couldn't fully be nulled by the device.

Back