• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Base Pariah Dark Upgrade (Low 7-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I pretty much have Pariah Dark's updated profile done, however a potential upgrade to base Pariah Dark might be in order. Credit goes to @BlastX for bringing this to my attention.

In the episode "Regin Storm" Maddie Fenton states that the complete Ecto-Skeleton multiplies the wearer natural abilities a hundredfold. The writers drive this home when Danny comments on this when using a tiny portion of his power.

When Danny knocked the Crown off Pariah's head, it brought him back down to his base power. He then proceeded to make Ecto-Skeleton Danny struggle to keep him inside the coffin, and it's visually shown that the suit was at 10% and rapidly dropped to 5%. Since 100% of the suits capacity would be a 100 times multiplier, 10% would be a 10 times multiplier. This means base Pariah Dark is at minimum 10 times stronger than base Danny Phantom.

This is supported by the fact that they state Pariah was a ghost of such "power" and "magnitude", only he could control the energy contained within the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage. Not to mention, he also made all the ghosts flee the Ghost Zone... if he was only 8-A like them, they wouldn't be that afraid of him so nothing contradicts this and it doesn't scale to anyone.

Conclusion

Base Pariah Dark's Tier AP rating would look like this...

At least '''Low 7-C'''

At least '''Small Town level+''' (Stated to be a ghost of such power and magnitude that only he could control the energy contained within the Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage which would make him more powerful than every other ghost. One shot both Vlad Plasmius and Danny Phantom. Forced 10% Ecto-Skeleton Danny to struggle in order to keep him locked inside his sarcophagus which would make him at least 10 times more powerful than base Danny Phantom, who preformed this feat early in the series)

At least Class M (Forced 10% Ecto-Skeleton Danny to physically struggle in order to keep him locked inside his sarcophagus, which would make him at least 10 times more powerful than base Danny Phantom, who casually lifted ab occupied school bus)

Just to explain, Danny's feat was done in the first episode and is 533.70 Tons (8-A/Multi-City Block level). Multiple that by 10 and you get 5.337 Kilotons (Low 7-C/Small Town level+). My boy Pariah's right up against baseline 7-C!

Last edited:
Also if only we had done this back when they were Tier 6 we would have had High 6-C Base Pariah

Would this affect his other stats though? Like LS and Speed? Since the suit amps everything.
I'm not sure, the Ecto-Skeleton buffed all of Danny's stats but it's unknown if the Crown and Ring buffed everything linearly for Pariah, and Pariah was only smashing at the sarcophagus so it's only a testament to his Attack Potency/Striking Strength. I'd say it's safe to just do AP for now (Durability obviously scales as well).

We could give him likely higher for his other stats?.

Also if only we had done this back when they were Tier 6 we would have had High 6-C Base Pariah
Don't remind me...

Last edited:
I think it should at least upgrade LS as well since Danny had a hard time keeping him locked in there.
I guess that's fair, Danny was physically trying to keep him locked up. That would mean he'd be 10 x Danny's bus Lifting Strength feat which is... I gotta check and see.

I added the Lifting Strength upgrade to the OP.

Danny Phantom really has a habit of getting close to scratching it's next tier's baseline

I agree with this. You could technically argue that he's higher than this rating to a degree given a case could be made that Danny is more powerful in season 2 than his season 1 self, but that's not enough to change the rating itself and the points in the thread kinda already imply what I'm saying

Just a heads up, I've completed Pariah Dark's updated profile that contains all needed scans and references to his information, powers, and statistics. When this thread gets finished, I'll update the entire thing.

Now I need to get started on another profile... these are going to be the death of me bout time I'm done. At least they'll be as accurate as possible with all needed scans so people know their legitimate. Especially since their are people out there who really think Danny Phantom characters aren't really powerful in general.

Since this has normal and staff member input. I'm going to update the profile with the accepted additions, and add all the needed references/scans.

Edit: Done, I'll close this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back