• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Ecto-Skeleton and Pariah Dark Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Alright, I'm just doing this thread to get it out of the way. So it was brought up in this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1885097

Why is Vortex stronger then Pariah Dark?. This is because we use the statement that the Ecto-Skeleton suit multiples the wearers power 100fold. Which would move Danny Phantom from 8-A to 7-C and in their fight Danny, while not winning, put up a... Decent fight but Pariah received no visible damage nor was tierd at the end.

Now in the thread linked above some agreed it seemed odd that Vortex is rated higher when Pariah is hyped to be the strongest ghost. This is backed up by the statement that only he is capable of controlling the power held within the Ring of Rage and the Crown of Fire, and that it took six ancient powerful ghosts to finally beat him in a last ditch effort and then they sealed him away because he was to strong. Lastly, even without the ring and crown's power, Pariah literally (in one day) went through the Ghost Zone and destroyed the homes of hundreds of ghosts and made them all flee in terror to the human world.

It's clear that while Vortex is hyped to be extremely powerful, Pariah is more hyped and it's not like Pariah has some op hax. Hell the ghost that fleed from him had better hax.

So it was suggested that we simply ignore the 100x statement for the Ecto-Skeleton and use the statement that Pariah is the only one capable of controlling the power granted by the Ring and Crown. Personally I agree that it seems odd that Vortex is stronger and considering authors don't really calculate feats in their verse so it highly unlikely Butch Hartman new Danny's ghost rays was 8-A and thought, "hmm... What should I say... That's it!, 100x his natural power.

Thoughts, Do we leave them as they are or Scale the two to Vortex?.

Note: Scaling them to Vortex will Upgrade them from 7-C to High 6-C and Downgrade Danny's speed to At least Subsonic with Hypersonic+ combat and reaction speed and Pariah to At least Hypersonic+... Until I get that speed feat calced and upgrade them. (Processeds to laugh like a madman ovo)

@Phoneix

If I can find a video of Technus shooting his ghost rays at the earth from space in seconds, we might get Massively Hypersonic+ to Sub-Reletivisic speeds.

In case anyone wanted to know what feat I'm talking about it's from Season 2 Episode 12 "Flirting with Disaster".

This is the same episode where we got Danny's rocket speed (Mach 17). The feat I'm talking about happens around 70 percent into the episode you'll see Technus circling around the planet firing his ghost rays down to earth.

Just wanted to inform you guys if anyone could find it before I could that be great because it might take me awhile.

You can remove it from both pages if you wish.

I finished their speed, thanks to whoever updated their tier and other stats.

I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back