• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danger Noodle vs The King of the Boooooterflies

I've actually played Colossatron back when I had an iPhone, and I can say that the Danmaku works really well in it's favour. Though, it still has that Building level dura, so Konny potentially one-shots. That being said, the vast number of powercores firing randomly in all directions and the fact that Colossatron probably resists the flash thanks to not needing actual eyes to see most likely give it the win.

>Buildinng Level dura

Huh? Colossatron is High 8-C via sheer size with all power cores.

Ah, then Colossatron is sure to take this now.

Variable Tier

Itś first move is everything.

This is a massive stomp, then. No way in heck is Kondraki countering large scale matter Manipulation and Black Holes

wow too much konny battles these days?

so you put a giant snake who can shot damnku and have a resistance to technology and explorations attacks against a poor nerdy butterfly man

one word

STOMP!

That... Doesn't really answer my question. Does he launch the missiles? Then go for the sniper? Or cannon? Or lightning stuff? Plus, does this stuff have charge time of any kind?

If he launches absolutely everything at once, then indeed Kondraki can't do a thing against black hole or the sonic stuff.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
If he launches absolutely everything at once, then indeed Kondraki can't do a thing against black hole or the sonic stuff.
This, though the black hole does need a small recharge time. Still probably a stomp

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
That... Doesn't really answer my question. Does he launch the missiles? Then go for the sniper? Or cannon? Or lightning stuff? Plus, does this stuff have charge time of any kind?
Essentially, every piece of him has a weapon, and yes, all these weapons ALL fire at the same time constantly.

Ahmed Sakr Salman said:
I got an idea
let's give kondraki a prep time so we can continue the fight
Prep time doesn't really help Kondraki much other than letting the fact that he's going to die sink in.

Back