• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some things planned for danganronpa, let's go with the easiest thing this time
As a source I have things in my language (Spanish) and English, but if I gave myself the freedom to search for things in my language, it is because those things are only visual and the text does not matter.

Toko Fukawa

Energy manipulation must go
The energy manipulation comes from one of the super moves, which ........ just don't make sense, they don't follow any logic, there is no proof of its canonicity other than the simple assumption that it happens in a canon game does it canon (if not tell me what about the super haircut movement), being that it seems to be more game mechanics
here are the other 2, just in case

Nagito Komaeda

Remove "Explosion Manipulation and Limited Poison Manipulation"
Both are objects taken from the octagon that he had for a very short time, in addition, the multiple bombs are false, it was only one that he used to make others believe that he had installed many throughout the island, the poison was completely spent on the ruse for Chiaki to kill him.

Akane Owari

The following was taken from the danganronpa wiki

1.-Sharp Intuition

While often lacking in intellect and not understanding situations very well, Akane has a very keen intuition and she often guesses things accurately based on her "gut feelings". She often cannot explain nor understand the reasons behind these feelings, but she firmly believes in them.

A notable example is in Chapter 6 of Danganronpa 2 when she can sense "someone" approaching, who is both a friend and an enemy. This can refer to both Future Foundation and Ultimate Despair, as the Class 77-B used to be allied with Despair before becoming enemies, and the Foundation included both their allies and enemies.

In the Bonus mode Ultimate Talent Development Plan, she is able to see through Mukuro's and Maki's facades, through instinct alone.

2.-Enhanced Sense of Smell

Akane has a very sensitive sense of smell. She is capable of smelling blood, unpleasant scents and, of course, delicious food long before the others.

It really makes sense, and at least could justify a
1) Limited Enhanced Sense
2) Limited Enhanced smell.

Nekomaru Nidai

Enhanced Sixth for Nekomaru for this?
Hajime Hinata

1) Why Izuru has among his equipment skills everything that comes with the Hacking Gun?, nothing tells us that it was made by ultimate students, and he did not have one at any time
2) Why does Shockwave have manipulation based on 2 characters that doesn't have this ability?​
It says (Far superior in strength to Akane Owari and Nekomaru Nidai who could create a shockwave with their clash) but this is only the result of their fist clash.
Neither of the 2 has this ability, if he is going to have this, then the justification must be changed

Monokuma

Why his claws are not mentioned anywhere on his page? There is a Sprite in which he has them, and in his fight against Sakura they can be seen

Monaca Towa

Her Sleep Manipulation and Poison Manipulation should be "possible", since it is not confirmed that she did the Monokuma Bangles.
her profile only says that it is most likely that she did them and doesn't confirm anything

Miaya Gekkogahara

The one we see in danganronpa 3 is not the real one, she was not made a cyborg, a robot in the shape of her was created
The proof is that we can see his corpse
so she should have 2 keys
1). Miaya Gekkogahara
2).Robotic copy (Open to new names)
I made them in my Sandbox, however, I still don't have the render for the robot version, I need to specifically convert this image to render if possible (I already asked in the rendering thread)

Kenji Tsuruhashi

Nowhere in the manga is it said that he specializes in "Death by hanging" murders, in fact he had not killed before the murder by hanging that we see. Proof

Seiko Kimura

His nails become claws that he can use
This should be a natural weapon, right?

Angie Yonaga

The following was taken from the danganronpa wiki

While most situations concerning her abilities are very ambiguous and many of her beliefs seem misguided, there have been a few situations which heavily imply that she does possess some form of actual supernatural abilities, similar to Yasuhiro Hagakure.

During Chapter 1's trial, she claims through "Atua's divine logic" that the culprit hid inside a secret room in the library and used it to commit their crime. Nobody believes the claim and Kaede is voted and executed as the culprit. Much later in Chapter 6, it is revealed that Angie's claim was exactly correct and that the true culprit was Tsumugi. Another example, is when she claimed that Atua said the culprit used a secret passage, that was proven to be correct in Chapter 6.

In Chapters 2 and 3, she convinces some other students to join her Student Council. The process includes giving the other person a hug while describing their ideal form of Atua to them in a gentle voice. The person then appears almost hypnotized and becomes instantly loyal to Angie. Strangely, Angie is capable of describing the others' ideal persons in great detail despite seemingly having no way to actually know any of that
ーFor Gonta, it would be a "gentle grandma" and for Himiko, a "handsome guy".

Now the question is, could this give any skill?
-Limited Mental Manipulation or Limited Empathic Manipulation (she was able to create a cult during the killing game, convincing some of the students to join him by giving them a hug while describing his ideal Atua form in a gentle voice, although the characters more rational did not join her).
If this is accepted the social influence should go

In her free time with Shuichi 3, her paintings are shown to be capable of scaring others to the point of fainting for a minute, plus she says it happens from time to time and commonly attributes this to not being chosen from Atua.
-Likely Fear Induction with paints (His paintings of him have the ability to horrify people to the point that they faint).

if Angie gets fear inducement Shuichi should receive:
-Likely limited resistance to fear induction (In his last free time with Angie Yonaga he was not afraid of one of his paintings, paintings which can scare "those not chosen by Atua" to the point of fainting.)

Monotaro

It has "throwing stars" in some sprites, so this is standard equipment for him.

Last edited:
Remove "Explosion Manipulation and Limited Poison Manipulation"
Both are objects taken from the octagon that he had for a very short time, in addition, the multiple bombs are false, it was only one that he used to make others believe that he had installed many throughout the island, the poison was completely spent on the ruse for Chiaki to kill him.
Disagree, instead they can be mentioned as "Optional Equipment"

I'm not sure about this, would Nekomaru gain any skills from this?
Sensing Bloodlust likely falls under https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Senses
  • Enhanced Sixth: Users of this rare ability can feel changes without knowing how or why, often reaching into precognition
1) Why Izuru has among his equipment skills everything that comes with the Hacking Gun?, nothing tells us that it was made by ultimate students, and he did not have one at any time
If it was made by the Future Foundation, the combination of the intelegience of Ultimate Students, as the Ultimate Students are the smartest individuals of the verse, they likely fall under Hajime's intelligence.

Why his claws are not mentioned anywhere on his page? There is a Sprite in which he has them, and in his fight against Sakura they can be seen
Monokuma should be listed with https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Natural_Weaponry

Her Sleep Manipulation and Poison Manipulation should be "possible", since it is not confirmed that she did the Monokuma Bangles.
her profile only says that it is most likely that she did them and doesn't confirm anything
I agree

so she should have 2 keys
I think it'd be better separate pages than keys. As they are 2 different characters, not versions of the same person, as the robot was not made by her.

His nails become claws that he can use
Yes

It has "throwing stars" in some sprites, so this is standard equipment for him.

Agreed

As for Angie and the others, I don't have any comments.

So the ones that have not yet been touched are:
Angie yonaga
Kenji tsuruhashi
Toko Fukawa
Akane Owari
Izuru Kamukura (shockwave manipulation part)

I read again what I put on Angie and determined what adbility they would give:

-Limited Mental Manipulation or Limited Empathic Manipulation (she was able to create a cult during the killing game, convincing some of the students to join him by giving them a hug while describing his ideal Atua form in a gentle voice, although the characters more rational did not join her)
-Fear Induction (His paintings of him have the ability to horrify "the people not chosen by Atua" to the point that they faint)

If this is accepted the social influence should go

I'll add this to the top

Last edited:
Angie is Social Influencing.

Also removing the Energy Manipulation is imo a big no. She has this power, and it doesn't make less sense than her exorcism.

Besides what's already called out, everything else's fine.

Angie is Social Influencing.

Also removing the Energy Manipulation is imo a big no. She has this power, and it doesn't make less sense than her exorcism.

Besides what's already called out, everything else's fine.
The exorcism happens in story, the energy manipulation happens as a super movement that doesn't take itself seriously

Last edited:
2) Why does Shockwave have manipulation based on 2 characters that doesn't have this ability?​
It says (Far superior in strength to Akane Owari and Nekomaru Nidai who could create a shockwave with their clash) but this is only the result of their fist clash.
Neither of the 2 has this ability, if he is going to have this, then the justification must be changed
yeah they should have Shockwave manip
yeah he should have Natural Weaponry
yeah

angie thing is still Social Influencing
no to removing energy manip just because "it doesn't take itself seriously" doesn't mean that it does not exist the whole ghost and exorcism stuff was not taken seriously does that mean we should remove that ?

no to removing energy manip just because "it doesn't take itself seriously" doesn't mean that it does not exist the whole ghost and exorcism stuff was not taken seriously does that mean we should remove that ?

Exorsism happened in history, the manipulation of energy happens in a supermovement that has no presence or mention in any part of the story.
And when I mention that it is not taken seriously I mean that the supermoves are just nonsensical shows, it is just vast to see the other supermoves.
-in one cuts the hair of the monokumas (hair that they do not have).
-In another, she throws scissors almost his size upwards to make a shower of scissors.
-the only one with any meaning is the one that cuts monokumas into pieces.
In addition to these, these magically pass in a place full of flowers, a place that we never see in history.

Exorsism happened in history, the manipulation of energy happens in a supermovement that has no presence or mention in any part of the story.
And when I mention that it is not taken seriously I mean that the supermoves are just nonsensical shows, it is just vast to see the other supermoves.
-in one cuts the hair of the monokumas (hair that they do not have).
-In another, she throws scissors almost his size upwards to make a shower of scissors.
-the only one with any meaning is the one that cuts monokumas into pieces.
In addition to these, these magically pass in a place full of flowers, a place that we never see in history.
what do you mean happened in history?

I'm not sure
The first time Shuichi sees one of his paintings he faints, and Angie later says that this is a natural reaction for "those who have not been chosen by Atua", but the existence of Atua itself is speculative.

What Yuri and ElixirBlue have accepted can probably be applied.

What Yuri and ElixirBlue have accepted can probably be applied.
Basically what will change is:
Nagito Komaeda= Explosion Manipulation and Limited Poison Manipulation will be mentioned in optional equipment
Nekomaru Nidai= Enhanced Sixth https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Enhanced_Senses
Monokuma= Natural Weaponry https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Natural_Weaponry
Monaca= Sleep Manipulation and Poison Manipulation should be "possible"
Miaya Gekkogahara= separate robotic copy from the original (Monaca already has a key to the robotic copy of Miaya Gekkogahara, so it would be best to take away from Miaya everything that has to do with the copy of her and mention them in her key of Monaca's profile.)
Seiko Shimura= Natural weaponry
Monotaro= throwing stars "standard equipment

Last edited:
Miaya Gekkogahara= separate robotic copy from the original (Monaca already has a key to the robotic copy of Miaya Gekkogahara, so it would be best to take away from Miaya everything that has to do with the copy of her and mention them in her key of Monaca's profile.)
this I need someone to accept it, because it is neither what the thread asked for, nor what ElixirBlue said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back