• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Second22

They/Them

Ability​

• Every character should have an Aura placed in their profile. Since any inanimate or animate thing will already have an Aura.
  • Remove Momo and Seiko's Curse Manipulation. I think it's not necessary just having Sealing is enough.
  • Change Seiko's Body Control to limited Biological Manipulation.

Scaling​

This will note how each character is scaling. Since Serpo's calculations have been upgraded.
  • Momo Ayase: More powerful than the 3 Serpo who can do this (3x) [0.15 Tons Of TNT (Small Building level+)]
  • Okarun: He could use his full power to split the giant body of the Serpod Dover Demon Nessie in half which has merged with Mr. Mantis Shrimp that has 10 times more attack power when in water. Since Okarun in Turbo form is already scaling with Serpo, being able to attack and withstand Serpo attacks. So he had to multiply Serpo's attack by 10 times in full power attack. [0.5 Tons Of TNT (Building level)]
  • Aira: She endured several extremely violent attacks. Her human form can survive a 10 times the punch of Mr. Mantis Shrimp, which is strange when she, in her Acrobatic Silky form, fights evenly and is still being hit by an attack that isn't even 10 times the force. And she was able to withstand several hits by Serpod Dover Demon Nessie. This attack should be stronger than Mr. Mantis Shrimp in the water. So the question arises whether Aira's durability should be scaling with Mr. Mantis in the water? I'm not sure for this.
I'm going to do enough of this CRT first because I want to know if the Character Multiple and Scaling Aira is correct so I can compile it correctly.

Basically, she's still hurt from 0.05 Tons Of TNT hits, but she can still withstand a maximum 0.5 Tons Of TNT hit at that time, even without transforming. Aira might have 0.5 Tons Of TNT AP at that during the battle with Serpod Dover Demon Nessie. because she could use her hair to strangle Serpod Dover Demon Nessie. She might get stronger during the battle. or not yet used to the first transformation Note that she can still be hit by Serpo early on, and she's not immune to the Amazing Zone's 0.15 Tons of TNT energy, but she can survive a 0.5 Tons of TNT attack later on. So She will be like this?

Those justifications for her early key seem fine.

When was Aira hit by the Kaiju?

But since she was knocked out with only one hit, I put At most on.

Evil Eye can also damage giant robots. So he's probably 8-A like Aira, but he didn't just hit 1 to destroy some of the giant robots, so he could put At most on him.

While Kaiju's multiple hits against the robot still couldn't deal damage equal to Evil Eye's, it didn't take Evil Eye long to break the giant robot's arm, but Kaiju just collapsed the giant robot's face. But the robot's material is entirely made of Nanoskin. The strength of the object therefore varies according to the driver's thoughts. So the inside might be less strong than the outside. It may be easier to destroy from the inside out, this is possible. But it doesn't change that Evil Eye and Aira are still able to fight against 8-A character a bit.

Disagreen about seiko biology manipulation

She didn't do anything about the ball, Here turbo granny is the one who throws the golden ball andMomo said it was a strike, meaning seiko didn't hit the ball, and she also said she'd hit it next time, meaning she shouldn't have hit it this time.

In the case of evil eyes, I don't agree with destroying robots feat , but if aira is 8-A evil eye should be as well

Disagreen about seiko biology manipulation

She didn't do anything about the ball, Here turbo granny is the one who throws the golden ball andMomo said it was a strike, meaning seiko didn't hit the ball, and she also said she'd hit it next time, meaning she shouldn't have hit it this time.
Yeah, Fair enough. So biology manipulation will put in for granny-turbo
In the case of evil eyes, I don't agree with destroying robots feat , but if aira is 8-A evil eye should be as well
You should explain why you disagree.

Everytime robot get hit by kaiju it break and Here kinta explain robot make from house (wood) make it very fragile

This makes me think the robot shouldn't get 8-A durability.

Edit: edit link

Last edited:
I'm still not sure about Aira 10x anyway. I'd better collect new information.
i think it will be weird for 10x for both aira and Mr.mantis

in This she didn’t get hit by mantis’s punch only hit by shockwaves of water I don't think the water shock waves are ten times stronger than the fists on land, so the aira shouldn't get 8-C dura from this scene.

another is This nessi (or whatever it’s name) hit aira many time with x10 attack Although Aira was thrown out and lost consciousness for a moment it didn't seem like what would happen with a x10 punch from a stronger form.

I feel like scaling the main cast to the kaiju defeats the purpose of the robot. They needed the robot to even harm the kaiju. I think them being 8-A should be outlier for now.
I think it's weird too. If it's an outlier, it's fine for me.

• Okarun: He could use his full power to split the giant body of the Serpod Dover Demon Nessie in half which has merged with Mr. Mantis Shrimp that has 10 times more attack power when in water. Since Okarun in Turbo form is already scaling with Serpo, being able to attack and withstand Serpo attacks. So he had to multiply Serpo's attack by 10 times in full power attack. [0.5 Tons Of TNT (Building level)]
whether 10x is accepted or not okarun should not get scaled from defeating Serpod Dover Demon Nessie (God I hate it’s name)

That's because Mr. mentis doesn't increase his defense under water, so Nessie shouldn't either (not counting that I don't even remember the scene).

i think it will be weird for 10x for both aira and Mr.mantis
I only have 10x problems with Aira, but for Mr. Mantis 10x Ap I'm fine.
  • I'm thinking again. I don't think Aira is 10x Multiple AP like Mr. Mantis and Mr. Mantis is only 10x more attack damage. It's not about durability. Therefore, she could only take 10 times more damage.
  • Because this Wiki's use of Status is a straight single number, So there's a problem with Aira's Dura because even though she can withstand 10x hits, she still only takes 1x damage, so her durability goes from 1x to 10x.
  • She didn't improve during the fight or anything. Since the two scenes weren't that far apart, I didn't expect Aira to develop that quickly.
So Aira should be like just Small Building level Just a note that she can withstand 10 times the attack.

As for Okarun, he won't be a 10x Ap either since SDDN doesn't have durability that increases with attack power. His full power would only be At least Small Building level, likely higher.

So only SDDN and Mr. Mentis have 10 times their attack power when in water. Other characters will not Multiply as well.

Conclude [Serpo Arcs]

Momo Ayase
  • Attack Potency: Human level, Small Building level+ with Psychokinesis (More powerful than the 3 Serpo, who can do this)[0.15 Tons Of TNT]
  • Durability: Small Building level physically (Momo has demonstrated an impressive amount of resilience. After the Flatwoods Monster furiously threw a barrage of punches that were devastating enough to create a crater on the wall behind her), Small Building level+ with Psychokinesis[0.15 Tons Of TNT]
Okarun
  • Attack Potency: Small Building level (Comparable to Serpo who can do this)[0.05 Tons Of TNT], up to at least Small Building level+, likely higher (Could use his full power to split the giant body of the Serpod Dover Demon Nessie in half with just a single attack)[0.15 Tons Of TNT]
  • Durability: Small Building level (Comparable to Serpo who can do this)

Mr. Mantis Shrimp​

• Attack Potency: Small Building level (Comparable to Aira Shiratori)[0.05 Tons Of TNT] | At least Small Building level (Keep up with Aira Shiratori and Okarun)[0.05 Tons Of TNT], up to Building level (His punching force increases 10 times when in water)[0.5 Tons Of TNT]
  • Durability: Small Building level (Comparable to Aira Shiratori)[0.05 Tons Of TNT] | At least Small Building level (Keep up with Aira Shiratori and Okarun)[0.05 Tons Of TNT]
Key: Peeny-Weeny's crab Form | Dover Demon Strong Style Twenty-Four Form

Serpod Dover Demon Nessie​

• Attack Potency: Building level with Punch (This Form was also a merger with Mr. Mantis Shrimp, so His punching force increases 10 times when in water same with Mr. Mantis Shrimp)[0.5 Tons Of TNT]
  • Durability: Small Building level+ (His durability doesn't scale with attack power, so he should be comparable to Momo Ayase with Psychokinesis)[0.15 Tons Of TNT]

Aira Shiratori​

Note: She is also injured by Serpo or Dover Demon Strong Style Twenty-Four attacks, but she can withstand Serpod Dover Demon Nessie punches that are 10 times stronger than before, so she can withstand up to Building level attacks.

Serpo​

• Attack Potency: Small Building level, up to Small Building level+ with Amazing Zone (Combining their psychokinetic powers together)
  • Durability: Small Building level (Comparable to Aira Shiratori)

Ability​

• Every character should have an Aura placed in their profile. Since any inanimate or animate thing will already have an Aura. [Accept]
  • Remove Momo and Seiko's Curse Manipulation. I think it's not necessary just having Sealing is enough. [Accept]
  • Remove Seiko's Body Control (Because that was Granny Turbo's ability)
From Evil Eye Arcs onwards, I'm going to rework the CRT.

For Evil Eye Arc
The most characters in chapter 47 won't need to scale to Momo's 9-A+ as they have to help each other fight to defeat the Evil Eye, but they'll scale from Mr. Mantis Shrimp in Peeny-Weeny's crab form. [0.05 Tons Of TNT] Three times the strength is not that big of a difference.
I did a giant recalculation, downgrade was accepted.

Back