• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dandadan some CRT

Second22

They/Them
Jiji some change
Non-Physical Interaction (Jiji is capable of harming spirits, ghost, curses, and aura things that cannot be seen or interacted with by humans.)
This should be removed. Jiji has never shown that he can touch aura or curses. And yokai or spirits in the story still have physical bodies, so it is not necessary to have NPI to touch them. Only Turbo Granny, who can transform into a spirit form, and Okarun when he is in his Astral Body form. Only Momo has shown that she can touch Turbo Granny in spirit form and Seiko who uses a harisen, can do it. No one else has shown the feat of NPI.
Energy Manipulation and Shockwave Creation (Can use his ki to fire invisible bursts of energy)
Change Energy Manipulation to Energy Projection.
Jiji has never fought hand-to-hand, so it should not exist.

some

• I think The Evil Gun uses this image to look better.
  • For Jiji's profile, using this image might look better?
Momo's Awakening Key
This calculation has been accepted. When Momo first used her psychic powers, she had more power than she does now because after encountering Serpo, her psychic power was partially suppressed. She was able to destroy Serpo's UFO. She should have more energy than this calculation because Serpo's UFO was still able to maintain its shape when it landed on the hospital building.

Now has some abilities that are separate to the awakening key.

Lifting Strength upgrades
Currently, almost all characters in the LS verse still use this calculation (16662.1151297 kg) for scaling, even though there are other feats that exceed it, such as Momo uses psychic powers to throw fire trucks at the Mongolian Death Worm, which The average fire truck can weigh from 19 to 30 tons (17236.5101 kg to 27215.5422 kg). Although it is a slight upgrade But at least it increased.

Aira's Hair Electrical Resistance
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation via hair (Hair that's dehydrated doesn't conduct electricity)

Non-Physical Interaction (Jiji is capable of harming spirits, ghost, curses, and aura things that cannot be seen or interacted with by humans.)
This should be removed. Jiji has never shown that he can touch aura or curses. And yokai or spirits in the story still have physical bodies, so it is not necessary to have NPI to touch them. Only Turbo Granny, who can transform into a spirit form, and Okarun when he is in his Astral Body form. Only Momo has shown that she can touch Turbo Granny in spirit form and Seiko who uses a harisen, can do it. No one else has shown the feat of NPI.
I'm not totally sure if he never touched a spirit with his body, but sure. Though, he can interact with them through his chi attacks. So would that not count as well? Maybe I'd have to change up the description of it a little to only refer to his chi attacks being able to interact with them.

Energy Manipulation and Shockwave Creation (Can use his ki to fire invisible bursts of energy)
Changing Energy Manip to Projection makes sense yeah. Though, in chapter 97, Jiji himself refers to his blast as a shockwave, which is why I think showckwave creation should stay.

Hand-to-Hand Combatant
Makes sense I think? I'm not sure if I had a specific moment in mind or whatever when putting that in. May just be me being a dummy.

• I think The Evil Gun uses this image to look better.
  • For Jiji's profile, using this image might look better?
Evil Gun is indeed a good one, was thinking of using that one but I could not find the full image and only the seperated pages. And for the profile, I do really like the pic I got rn since it showcases a lot of his personality. In that pic he also wears his own clothing, while I think he is wearing a school uniform in the pic you provided which iirc we never really see him wear much at all.

Momo's Awakening Key
This calculation has been accepted. When Momo first used her psychic powers, she had more power than she does now because after encountering Serpo, her psychic power was partially suppressed. She was able to destroy Serpo's UFO. She should have more energy than this calculation because Serpo's UFO was still able to maintain its shape when it landed on the hospital building.

Purification should be fine. I am a bit wary on currently including Subjective Reality though, since she herself says that it subsided. She might get more about this later but afaik this is not a power she can currently control.

Lifting Strength upgrades
Currently, almost all characters in the LS verse still use this calculation (16662.1151297 kg) for scaling, even though there are other feats that exceed it, such as Momo uses psychic powers to throw fire trucks at the Mongolian Death Worm, which The average fire truck can weigh from 19 to 30 tons (17236.5101 kg to 27215.5422 kg). Although it is a slight upgrade But at least it increased.
LS upgrades make sense. I do wanna ask if you think Jiji scales to any of the LS stuff. Since, as far as I know he does not really have any feats relating to it or proof that he scales to the other main character.

Aira's Hair Electrical Resistance
Resistance to Electricity Manipulation via hair (Hair that's dehydrated doesn't conduct electricity)
Not sure about Aira getting electricity resistance, since it is something that is very situational. Iirc the alien made her hair dry, which is why it did not conduct electricity. So normally it would conduct it. It should at the very least be made very clear that this is a situational thing that is only a resistance when her hair is completely dehydrated.

I'm not totally sure if he never touched a spirit with his body, but sure. Though, he can interact with them through his chi attacks. So would that not count as well? Maybe I'd have to change up the description of it a little to only refer to his chi attacks being able to interact with them.
It's better to wait for more context. Jiji has never demonstrated the ability to counter spirit form yokai using Ki. Unleashing Ki probably doesn't involve Momo's aura control either.
I am a bit wary on currently including Subjective Reality though, since she herself says that it subsided. She might get more about this later but afaik this is not a power she can currently control.
I clearly noted this in her profile.
  • Her subjective reality only appeared when her power was awakened. After that, most of her powers were sealed, so it's a non-combat ability, and it's unknown how her subjective reality works either.
I do wanna ask if you think Jiji scales to any of the LS stuff. Since, as far as I know he does not really have any feats relating to it or proof that he scales to the other main character.
for me Likely/Possiply possible. Since the Evil Eye's physical strength uses a vessel like Jiji, then Jiji should be physically strong enough to allow the Evil Eye to have that physical strength.
Not sure about Aira getting electricity resistance, since it is something that is very situational. Iirc the alien made her hair dry, which is why it did not conduct electricity. So normally it would conduct it. It should at the very least be made very clear that this is a situational thing that is only a resistance when her hair is completely dehydrated.
I see. But in the case of Vs this resistance might be useful in some situations. Maybe it's okay to put it on her profile?

Sure.

Sure.

Sure.

Seems fine.

Due to the circumstances, not sure about this one.

It's better to wait for more context. Jiji has never demonstrated the ability to counter spirit form yokai using Ki. Unleashing Ki probably doesn't involve Momo's aura control either.
Aren't the aliens also invisible to humans? Or is that only yokai? Cause Bamora could also not be seen right?

I clearly noted this in her profile.
  • Her subjective reality only appeared when her power was awakened. After that, most of her powers were sealed, so it's a non-combat ability, and it's unknown how her subjective reality works either.
Well yeah then it's alr.

I see. But in the case of Vs this resistance might be useful in some situations. Maybe it's okay to put it on her profile?
Probably fine? As long as you just make clear it is a situational thing.

Aren't the aliens also invisible to humans? Or is that only yokai? Cause Bamora could also not be seen right?
Invisible ≠ intangible or non-corporeal beings. Btw Invisibility or not, it's not enough to use NPI. The ability to see things Invisibility through extrasensory perception is sufficient and does not necessarily require the use of NPI.

Bamora is usually not invisible but because of her suit. Other aliens have never been shown to be invisible from the suit.

Last edited:
Seems like there are no more objections, so I will start correcting all the profiles now.

Back