• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan Phantom tries to solo your verse of choosing

BlastX

He/Him
Straightforward as ****.

There's two rounds

First round is in-character Dan.

Second Round is Bloodlusted Dan.

Last edited:
World of Darkness: Gets clapped by some mage

Soul Calibur: Soul Edge goes brrrrrr

Hokuto No Ken: Ken precogs and does stuff

Persona: Dies the instant he starts in the verse

Mass Effect: Clears

Castlevania: Dies hard

Elder Scrolls: Probably dies to any tier 6 like Dovah

Jojo: GER'd

Digimon: one slap from them = Death

Mega Man: same as before

Sonic: same as before

JoJo: Wins against most part and gets destroyed by the god tiers

Kirby: same as the first three

Godzilla: wins against some (mainly low tiers) and gets slapped by the rest

Last edited:
Arifureta: Dan touch someone from lower tier Hajime Harem: So you have chosen death.
Fate: Brutally murdered by most normal servants with at least a bit of haxs.
Death Mage: AP wise currently solo the verse, haxs wise many characters probably defeat him and in the moment that Dan sense at least a bit of the presence of Vandalieu he will become madly loyal to Van.

My Favorite Verses he doesn't solo

Danny Phantom: Clockwork is the only who can stop him via Precognition and Summoning other ghosts that can hax.

Okage: He can't touch overshadowed characters and will get haxed by Beiloune.

My Favorite Verses he does solo

America Dragon Jake Long: He clears both rounds.

BattleTanx: He clears both rounds.

Camp Lakebottom: He clears both rounds.

Chaos Legion: He clears both rounds due to speed and hax.

Dark Cloud: He clears both rounds due to speed and hax.

Psi-Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy: He clears both rounds due to speed and hax.

Threads of Fate: He clears both rounds due to speed and hax.

W.i.t.c.h.: I haven't finished the series yet but he would clear both rounds due to speed and hax as of right now.

Hokuto No Ken: Ken precogs and does stuff
How good is Kenshiro's Precognition?, because Dan resists Precognition scaling from Vlad Plasmius, plus the massive speed gap would allow him to stomp Kenshiro before he could do anything.

Receives visions of other fighters attacks, warning him of what will happen. Can also anticipate the attacks of those who enter his aura, along with being able to read the aura of others to predict their movements.

I assumed speed was equalised lol, if it is Ken is fine as he's got instinctive reactions too and Muso Tensei comes out automatically outside of Ken's choice iirc and I think he'll need feats to bypass it I guess

Receives visions of other fighters attacks, warning him of what will happen. Can also anticipate the attacks of those who enter his aura, along with being able to read the aura of others to predict their movements.

I assumed speed was equalised lol, if it is Ken is fine as he's got instinctive reactions too and Muso Tensei comes out automatically outside of Ken's choice iirc and I think he'll need feats to bypass it I guess
Oh ok, Dan's resistance is against seeing the future. The aura thing should be fine to use as Precognition against him since he doesn't have resistance against that.

Since it's Instinctive/Automatic then Muso Tenshi fine.

Speed is not equalized

Never mind then Ken dies I guess unless auto MT counts for smth, he can use his hax as a sprit tho I think that only happened when his body was still intact and he was just KO'd

Sengoku Youko: He would have an interesting match with Jinka due to the speed advantage versus the AP disadvantage. He might even win due BFR, but I believe Senya could beat him.

One Piece: Clears.

Spirit Circle: Definitely not.

Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer: Speedblitzes everyone.

Adventure Time: Gets destroyed by any top/god-tiers.

TTGL: No.

Magi: Gets destroyed by any god-tier²

OUAT: He has speed but there is no way that this will save him from Rumplestiltkin.

Back