• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan Phantom Ghostly Wail Upgrade (High 6-B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Danny Phantom's Ghostly Wail is up to 6-B/Country level because it was the only thing he had that visually harmed Dan Phantom. Dan Phantom and the other Top Tiers are 100 times stronger than Danny due to the accepted 100x multiplier statement for the Ecto-Skeleton.

Since Danny's Ghostly Wail can harm people who are at least 100 times stronger than him, shouldn't Dan's Ghostly Wail also be 100 times stronger than himself? Considering he's a stronger Danny from the future and it's the same move it makes no since for Dan's Ghostly Wail to not be stronger than his base to the same degree as Danny's Ghostly Wail.

Like all 6-B Danny Phantom characetrs, Dan Phantom is around baseline for being at least twice as strong as Vortex at minimum. Going off our Attack Potency page, Baseline 6-B/Country level is 7 Teratons, multiple that by 100 and you get 700 Teratons which is High 6-B/Large Country level+

Rating

Dan Phantom's rating would look like this...

Tier: 6-B, up to High 6-B with Ghostly Wail

Attack Potency: Country level (Far more powerful than Vlad Plasmius who was capable of harming Vortex, Amity Park needed a anti-ghost shield stronger than one that Ecto Skeleton Danny Phantom couldn't pass through in order to keep him from destroying it), up to Large Country level+ with Ghostly Wail (His Ghostly Wail at it's strongest is far superior to his own power and should be comparable to the of his past self who's Ghostly Wail at it's strongest could harm people 100 times more powerful than himself)

If we don't use multipliers like that than he'd just get higher with Ghostly Wail.

Last edited:
Weren't you against the Ghostly Wail having an specific tier?

Also I don't think you can stack multipliers like that.

Weren't you against the Ghostly Wail having an specific tier?

Also I don't think you can stack multipliers like that.
I was against it because we were downgrading them from 4-A and we didn't know what they'd be after, plus we didn't have the 100x multiplier accepted. I even said that power is still involved in the Ghostly Wail which is why the higher rating was there. However, I was suppose to update Danny's Ghostly Wail after Dan's revision but forgot about it but then some user updated Danny's Ghostly Wail which reminded me about this.

In regards to stacking, we accept multiplier stacking on to a character but not calc stacking. This is just giving Dan's Ghostly Wail the same upgrade as Danny's since we have an accepted multiplier. However if we don't do this then I suppose he'll just get higher with Ghostly Wail and we'd need to fix Danny's back to higher as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back