• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan Karuma Vs Sirzechs Lucifer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye stomp. In this random jackass from obscure visual novel's favor. If his info is remotely anywhere close to accurate then most of DxD can't even hope to do ***** to him

Though can i get some scans or proof for all those things? Only got some for like his weirdass and long name technique. Like seriously, what kinda headass name a technique with this Þ╗ìµ│òµîüþö¿Òâ╗ÚçæþâÅþÄëÕàÄÚçêÞ┐ªÒâĵÄî

idk the scan and all that cuz i don't have the VN. But...that kyudan is basically a contract. Karuma's condition is: the opponent "must know the game has begun" or "the game will take place" and if sirzechs mind reads he will likely realize the condition which could likely activate the kyudan instead. The issue with the kyudan is that its something sirzechs "agreed" due to fulfilling its conditions. He can't destroy the board game and the only way is to beat Dan in shogi. Even if Dan loses he can tableflip the situation which: Its effect is "Swapping the position of the winner and loser". The condition for it to activate is that the target must know "that Dan Karuma is acting out of his own personality". This is easily triggered by his constant denial of losing the game and once the conditions are fullfiled, their position as winner and losers are swapped, resulting in the Gameboard collpasing and in turn, the loser dying.

You don't need to reiterate things with your hard to read english. Already got the gist of how his shit works. All i'm asking is for scans for his other stuff that ain't been addressed in the page, so that means scan on anything not his kyudan or Hadan or whatever

ALRF said:
Passive win is only at close range.
While Sirzech is capable of nuking him from several kilometers apart, that requires him to actively use PoD instead of just letting it out.

Passive win is out

And you had yet to answer to power null
1. Passive win is only at close range, "When he's holding back", if Sirzechs is in the dream world , he would just let loose. "several kilometers with PoD" didn't i already explain the "this guy IS PoD" part already? And you can even find it in his profile, that he cannot fully control it (which is why he still has a 20m aura even at base). Once he releases the "holding back", u'd have to fight against an aura of 4km that passively EE's u.

2. Yes he needs to use PoD actively, OR just release the "restraint" on his body (literally a thought) making his EE aura 4km+.

3. I already answered power null. You cannot null Sirzechs' PoD. Because Sirzechs IS PoD. So since you still claim it will work, pls do show me a scan or a feat of Dan nulling something out of what they are. Example: Show me a feat of Dan nulling Hiiragi "being a dream", so making him from a "dream" that he already is into a normal human state. If he can do that, then he can Null Sirzech's passive.

they can BFR the person and deny them turning them into a dream. And there is an issue. The dream thing would be more of his kyudan making a gameboard which as the page said can't be destroyed unless you win against Dan

TISSG7Redgrave said:
they can BFR the person and deny them turning them into a dream. And there is an issue. The dream thing would be more of his kyudan making a gameboard which as the page said can't be destroyed unless you win against Da
There are several problems with the argument you used:

1. The kyudan not getting destroyed is like a thicc nlf. Low 2-C erasure will put an end to it easily.

2. I never said Sirzechs will destroy the Kyudan, while there exists a way to say that Sirzechs is like Solar System to multi solar system level (not that im gonna use it cus i don't believe it). It's still not universal, he ain't touching the Kyudan. Though where is the proof that you can't get out of the Kyudan by literally tearing dimensions appart to leave? Like what leads to believe that Sirzechs can't just tear that dimension and leave?

3. As i said Dan getting his Kyudan on, is literally impossible. There is nothing Dan can do to make Sirzechs believe "oh the game has started" especially before Sirzechs kills him. For Dan to be able to make him think that he would need to do 1 of these 2 things:

1) Create the dream world with his hadan which is an instant passive win for Sirzechs (stomp via the rules).

2) Create something in the real world quick enough and be smart enough to think of it (which requires more time than normal thought process) before Sirzechs bombs the place (which is basically just envelop the whole thing with PoD or spawns a PoD around Dan to erase him.

@XM

scans you asked for

Three Assassin ********: In here, we get to see on how they work as a team. They fight exactly like Shogi, trapping their enemies under pressure in which they can't defend using Yasha's ability to manifest daggers and throwing them beyond Dio levelu while Deigan and Ayakashi goes in for the smash. More fluff words about how their teamwork is great and perfect

Ayakashi: Attacks precise and fatal. Breaks all of Narutaki joints with his finger (Note the old dude is Ayakashi). Now for his special ability (Hadan), fists Hiiragi Seijuurou to death, as the latter is experiencing rapid aging process. (Wrinkles spreading, fatigue starts to take over, and stuff like that) Now in here we get to see Hiiragi Yoshiya putting all of his power into Defense Dream healing type to try and restore his friends (Sera, Narutaki and Akira). Some of the symptoms those that are under his Hadan are shown like wrinkles beginning to spread. Essentially, he's mummifying his enemies with his punches. And Regenerationn only accelerate the process of the Hadan effects

Deiga: Here is Deigan assimilating itself with the surroundings, becoming practically unnoticeable. As for his Hadan, the moment he used it...nothing happened which confused the good boys. And when Yoshiya wanted to help Harumitsu, Deigan completely knew beforehand which got him confused and questioning if it predicted his next action. This happen again the next time, until Yoshiya finally understands that Deigan was reading their thoughts (without them knowing) and transfer the information to his fellow Assassins

Yasha: Apart from her normal ability to create daggers and throw them like a moffo (nothing more impressive really) Her main stuff is Hadan. Scans about her hadan and how good her maneuverability is alongside directly targeting the vital spots of anyone

If i forgot something else, do tell me :x

>If i forgot something else, do tell me :x

>Boi you are one of the rare ppl in the wiki that play the GD game

So anyone gonna argue on my points?

Also anyone mind answering whether a case like this is considered a stomp. What i mean is:

Let's assume there are no more arguments for Dan and we decide to close this. Would this count as a stomp since there are 2 possibilities for a win here and only 1 of them is a stomp.

A stomp would be a win via a passive skill. And that passive win would be in the scenario where Dan creates the dream world. So that scenario is a stomp.

If Dan doesn't do that, but rather try to do something in the real world it wouldn't be a stomp, but simply a win since Sirzechs would win via being faster to kill him, which wouldn't result in a stomp.

Now since there are 2 possible scenarios, would the match be a stomp or not?

Ophis body, which is what can be damaged by Sirzechs isn't anstract. Neither does Great Red's body.

So, no. Sirzechs can't affect dreams that are literally unaffected by reality due to being dreams.

Not exactly, where did you come up with the "ophis' body isn't abstract". Her "body" is actual infinity both in power and traits. If her body were not abstract, she wouldn't be able to survive eternity in the Dimensional Gap while being exposed to nothingness. She was born from nothing and infinity, and Great Red was born from a dream, which is why Ise felt like he was touching dreams when he touched GR and which is why devils in the series have abilities such as compressing dreams (so interacting with dreams). Dragons can do the same. Anti-Dragon can literally divide infinity into 2 finite parts (he literally affected infinity) etc. So yeah Devils being able to interact with dreams are enough to prove that Sirzechs can affect Dan

Karasu-Sage said:
Doesn't lucifer just stand there and crush him?
it doesn't travel 4km instantly and karuma can just make it not hit him. Plus he has other things to distort sirzechs like the hadan so he can't tell which is left or right anymore. Game just murders sirzech instantly

Karasu-Sage said:
Practically yeah. But this is "in character lucy" and 4km distance. So either Lucy bombs, or Lucy passive stomps. Though idk if the match as a whole would count as a stomp.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Karasu-Sage said:
it doesn't travel 4km instantly and karuma can just make it not hit him. Plus he has other things to distort sirzechs like the hadan so he can't tell which is left or right anymore. Game just murders sirzech instantly
"Doesn't travel"

Yes it doesn't, it's a literal aura m8. Aura doesn't travel, aura exists.

"Can't tell which is left or right"

Not a problem. That will just make sirzechs unable to hold back and BOOM passive win.

"Make it not hit him"

When you try to beat passives with actives.

>even if AOE it would be useless if he can't attack the person nor know where in the world are they

Voting Dan for what i stated reasons above + range giving him an advantage.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
>even if AOE it would be useless if he can't attack the person nor know where in the world are they
Passive doe. Passive just "passively erases" the moment the "dream world' happens. He doesn't "attack", the person just is erased. Sirzechs doesn't do anything.

@ALRF What quotes do you need? I mean for which points?

ALRF said:
Voting Dan for what i stated reasons above + range giving him an advantage.
You still haven't given an argument for my point doe.

1. Your Kyudan argument is invalid, cus as i said, it will never reach that point.

2. Your power null point is sill active so it won't be working vs a passive skill.

Passive mind read

Show me him hitting Dan Karuma from over 1000 kilometers over due to Hadan range being universal and Dan can extend the distance and he would knowing Sirzech ability from info manip.

Show me Sirzech passive erasing from 4km instantly

ALRF said:
Passive mind read
Show me him hitting Dan Karuma from over 1000 kilometers over due to Hadan range being universal and Dan can extend the distance and he would knowing Sirzech ability from info manip.

Show me Sirzech passive erasing from 4km instantly
I cannot prove passive mind read. It was not stated to be passive, devils such as Rias (which is borderline fodder) seem to have it on at all times. This is not something i can prove with a quote, but rather by watching the show. Scenes such as S2 Ep8 just before the kiss scene, Rias reading Ise's mind. While it's not the only scene it's the 1st scene that came to mind. Feel free to disregard it doe.

Dan can extend the distance..."ACTIVELY". Seriously this is speed equalized. What do you think Dan is just below "instantaneous", no. Against a passive aura it ain't gonna work.

That is actually from the accepted profile. It comes from the fact that this guy casually envelops islands and Japan level of range casually with his PoD. And he also shook the whole realm of the dead (which has the souls of every dead being) making cracks appear in the walls just via the passive pressure compressing all of that PoD emits. His casual PoD can easily reach several kilometers of distance (in explosion, or he can make it appear anywhere he wants) his strongest form being unable to recreate such a feat would be unfathomable.

Shaking island =/= ability being capable of envelopping an island

Not sure why you're using infinite Ophis and Great Red as the foundation of your points as 98% of the verse can't do anything to them, so Sirzechs shouldn't be able to do anything to this...dream guy.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Not sure why you're using infinite Ophis and Great Red as the foundation of your points as 98% of the verse can't do anything to them, so Sirzechs shouldn't be able to do anything to this...dream guy.
Dodokumo
More and more interesting

Nah, if Sirzech cannot affect Dan, it becomes a stomp

Oooooooooof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back