• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dan Hibiki takes on a Bond Villian (Grace)

Red Grant is training to beat Bond, while training he is informed of Dan by SPECTRE and told he must beat him if he is to stand a chance at beating Bond. Dan is told that if he wins this he avenges his father. Both accept the challenge and ready to face each other.

Both at 9-B

Speed Equalised

Takes place in the SPECTRE Maze

Dan Hibiki: 0

Red Grant: 8 (Missy, Jack, Sayo, Geoff, Kredory, Pack, Xta, lapitus)

Inconclusive: 0

Grant also has martial arts training

He Is atleast as strong as Dan if not stronger

Dan is not the most effective Ki user hahaha

TheArsenal1212

It did not say he was a user of martial arts on his profile and I never said he was the best ki user or even a good one in fact he can use the sati no hodo but fell on sakura's purse cause he is dan hibuki and can't even make a full hadoken and his strenth was given a example to use like dan

Jackythejack

No it does not for the following reasons Dan still has use of something unheard to Red Grant and bullets are not a factor in the fight and him not being good at ki makes it a hand to hand in which he win due to him knowing a martial art

How are bullets not a factor?

Also red Grant is a trained assassin I'm sure he knows how to fight hand to hand

Jackythejack

cause their speed is above such and a trained assassin does equal a good combat skill as they mostly use intel on their target to kill them and no assassin fights for two reasons not to give away your killing to the eye of the public and not to cause get seen and often it is quick and over with for the reasons given

I mean...Red Grant fights...quite a bit. He's more skilled a fighter than Hibiki I know that much. Also Grant is listed as a master combatant, so he does know a martial art or two, or at least how to fight . Also speed is equalized so that point about speed means nothing

Jackythejack said:
How are bullets not a factor?

Also red Grant is a trained assassin I'm sure he knows how to fight hand to hand
Certinaly does. Trained Assassins have similar training to Spies which is far above military hand to hand combat

Plus I don't even think Grant would bother. He'd more than likely go for range and snipe him (he has a sniper)

TheArsenal1212 Anyways his fight strat was worded like this Red Grant's go to tactic is by using his stealth he can slip behind a target and kill them with his Garrote Watch in which knowing dan hibuki this would work and with his intelgence he would get killed by falling over a rock and then getting shot and is this a in character match

Back