• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Satan wants revenge on the 007 Franchise

After losing to James, Mister Sata calls out Red Grant. Grant scoffs and doesn't think much of it. SPECTRE on the other hand see Satan as a threat and orders Grant to take him out. Grant accepts and makes his way to Satan's Arena.

Satan: "I won't lose to one of you fancy spy guys again!"

Grant: "Listen old man, you lost to Bond and you'll lose to me as well"

Both fighters ready their stance

Takes place in Satan's arena

Speed Equalised

They start 30m away from each other

Grant has all his weapons. So this is Game Red Grant

Otherwise SBA

The World Champ: 1

The SPECTRE Assassin: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Okay so I shall go back to what I was saying.

Mister Satan has flight and some very good reaction times and movement speed to boot, so he could Probably dodge quite a few attacks while using his own weapons, which is is a master at in his own right, while flight makes it difficult for Grant to really get a good shot off.

Also I mean he has A grenade and a rocket launcher if those aren't restricted, and even then he has a pretty good AP advantage to boot. I personally think Satan could take this via his pretty good maneuverability, his array of weapons he can use, and his minor AP advantage (the calc is somewhere but I'm pretty sure it's higher), as well as the possibility of poisons and stuff to weaken Grant.

After hearing how Bond beat him, Grant expected some guy who only punches and kicks.

But boi did he make the mistake of showing up after everyone went home

Back