• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red Grant vs John Wick (007 vs Wick 2)

IMG 2659
Wick hears of an evil organisation called SPECTRE operating in Russia and Western Europe. Believing them to be the reason behind his dog's death, Wick hears of one of their top assassins may be hiding/training in their training facility in Moscow. Grant also hears wind of Wick's existence and starts to prepare. Wick arrives to find a gigantic maze, when he hears Grant's voice

Grant: "So Wick you've come to kill me"

Wick: "I'm here to take down those responsible for all of the horrors in my life"

Grant: "You'll have to find me first"

Ok so the fight takes place in the maze, at the SPECTRE training facility.

Speed is =

Game Red Grant

Both had a day to prepare, just so the story makes sense. Both only have a rifle, a standard military handgun, their fists and their wits

Red Grant: 0

John Wick: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Back