• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Damned turtles, Lord Revelation vs Bai Xiaochun

Oh boy, you gave Lord Bai prep time.

• Cue enhanced leather armors, talismans, giant wok, Aprhoridisiac Pills, and Colored flames*
What have you done.

If Bai is only 5-C due to the Fist's multiplier, it should be closer to baseline than Revelation's, so his AP should be a bit lower. His dura is still High 6-A, meaning Rev should be able to kill him pretty easily, since a Meng equal to the Second Severing could literally fingerpoke a First Severing Cultivator to death.

Although the prep does change things, it'll depend if his defensive gear is enough. Rev can use his Bell to unleash Third Severing power, and he does have Divine Sense from the Dawn Immortal, who is in the Immortal Realm. That 21 colored flame will prob be a huge issue though.

Anyway to be more serious, Lord Rev is basically the equivalent of a Chosen Mid-Deva, and correct me if I'm wrong Ric, but I don't think Bai beat anyone that level in Nascent Soul in the novel. Well, he's at least comparable.

Only threats are the Emperor Fist (not sure), and that flame (cuz prep time), me thinks.

Also Sped, what the hell?! If Lord Rev have a 4-B+, why don't I see that in his profile? o_O

And, depending on the lvl of Dawn Immortal, Lord Rev could snuff out the flame with the Divine Sense....

Jokes aside, Bia's poison could be immensely difficult for Rev to get around. Not even deva level Bai could disperse his smoke clouds (he plain laments on how ridiculous it was that he, a deva, couldn't do anything about it) and it's immune to wind and such, so fantasy pills would have him be hallucinating around the place, break-up pills would make him unwilling to use any outside help (likely the bell too) and aphrodisiac pill is obvious on it's own.

InfiniteSped said:
The Dawn Immortal fought Meng's mom, who is at the peak of the Immortal Realm, I think.
Yep, that's (currently) 4-B stuff there, and iirc 6+ times baseline.

I really think that should be added to Rev's profile, Sped. That's a 4-B attack/Soul hax/telekineses/whatever there.

Well, it's hard to know how powerful that strand of Divine Sense would be, the Dawn Immortal's clones were only Peak Dao Seeking iirc, although it was all part of her huge plan to make the Cultivators kill each other, so who knows what she was planning there.

Still, it should probably be at least Dao Seeking level, but I'll have to check some more stuff to be sure. Should be enough to deal with Bai's flame tho.

Back