• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are to be disregarded, nothing presented supports Low 2-C, in fact they dont even exist to begin with, the actual one based on quotes is 5-B in reality

So from what said High 6-A in base, 5-B with Angels from what i got out that and the range being changed to planetary instead of universal+ or whatever else it had

Ant: So what solution would you suggest Ionliosite?

Ion: Exactly what I said before: follow what Schnee accepted, with two twists. Since he insists Ain Soph created a planet on a different space-time, then Ain Soph and anything that scales gets 5-B and Interdimensional range, all base forms go down to whatever the calc ends on with everyone who scales getting Planetary range.

Eh, I technically don't have one more thing to say about the discussion. It's just that the way the changes were applied is both very disorganized and includes some stuff that's not even true, most notably Tohka's profile:

Multi-Continent level, Planet level with Angel (After absorbed the fragments of reiryoku from the other Spirits and even Mio herself, she fought and even injured Mio. Mio considered that Tohka was the only Spirits able to oppose her), higher with Ratelibish (An armor which increases her Power drastically, in this form, she was able to overpowered Mio without the angel of void)

For starters, there is absolutely no proof of Sandalphon being on the same level as Ain Soph, so scaling it to 5-B is wrong. Second, the formatting, since it just says she's High 6-A without even a giving a justification as to why, since all that explanation is on the 5-B part, so that needs to be reorganized to follow proper formatting. Finally, her having "higher with Ratelibish" after having a 5-B is misleading, since it makes sound like said armor makes her 5-B, but any of the spirits being on the same scale as Ain Soph is heavily contradictory and makes Westcott's plan plain non-sensical, and the justification given for 5-B (fighting Mio when she had no Angel) wouldn't even be work as a justification of her scaling to Ain Soph since Mio isn't equal to Ain Soph either. The fact all edited profiles are like this is my issue.

Edit: Also, a minor issue, but Westcott was given "5-B with Angel" despite the fact he doesn't even have an Angel, he has a Demon King.

Only the low 2-C tier was changed, everything else was already there in the profiles to begin with, thats how it ended up by the tier being replaced, they were already bad from before the downgrade

Formatting and better reasonings is the supporters job to make it look better, all done here was for the tier

@Antvasima close it back please

Last edited:
What Ionliosite objected to should preferably be adjusted accordingly first.

It is best to get a confirmation from Ion first that everything looks fine.

He can fix them himself afterwards in case there are still little things, keeping this open and waiting on him reply after half a day serves no purpose, especially since there is a difference in timezones, when he usually replies im already inactive in that period and vice versa

The issues he commented here on the edits could have also been easily solved by himself or any other supporter instead of reopening this just to say he had issues with them

It is more practical to wait, and that is our usual procedure. Sorry.

Well, Mio's profile wasn't edited at all, so it is everything but fixed. Westcott's formatting is still wrong, and so is Shido's, so I'll have to handle those three. Ironically, you said all that was changed was the tier, which IS the issue, since you forgot to reformat everything to match the tiering. since they were a sinle stat before and now they are two, which means it should obviously be formatted differently from how it was. And of course, a minor issue, but range isn't bolded.

Mio has been edited, reasonings was a bit worked to fit the new tier and link the calc, how its not edited?

Shido and Westcott format being wrong is on Causality or whoever edited the profiles previously, i cant change too much of the reasonings when in its place there wasnt given a better one by you

All 3 got it bolded, only Tohka didnt and they werent bolded to begin with from before the current edits

Mio has been edited, reasonings was a bit worked to fit the new tier and link the calc, how its not edited?
Because the formatting was still wrong anyway.
Shido and Westcott format being wrong is on Causality or whoever edited the profiles previously, i cant change too much of the reasonings when in its place there wasnt given a better one by you
No, the format being wrong is on you for not noticing that changing the formatting needed changing the justifications as well. I couldn't give a better one since Schnee closed the thread before I could answer.

Anyhow, I corrected all the mistakes, so this toxic thread can be closed again.

Only change was a bit of the reasons and tier/range, everything else was already a mess with some typos existing pre-downgrade, nothing was my fault

As i said previously, you or a supporter are the ones handling the series, so thats job assigned to you and could have done it without re opening

@Antvasima now you can close it

Only change was a bit of the reasons and tier/range, everything else was already a mess with some typos existing pre-downgrade, nothing was my fault

As i said previously, you or a supporter are the ones handling the series, so thats job assigned to you and could have done it without re opening
I could have handled it without reopening, but Schnee insisted on doing it. And again, changing the tier without changing the reasoning WAS what caused the pages to be a mess, since that means the tiers and the justification were formatted for different things and thus didn't match.

I will close this then.

Thank you for the help Ion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back