• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D.Va vs Tron Bonne

Wouldn't that literally just be having D.Va self destruct and...that's it?

because if Tron can survive that D.Va is dead yeah?

She can call in another mech but she has to dodge around a bit waiting for it to get there

Which she should technically be able to do given her High Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed

I mean fair enough, but shes still only on High 8-C durability in her mech. It doesn't bump up her durability, so if Tron Bonne gets some good hits in then she's taken a lot of damage.

Though...actually D.Va blitzes yeah?

I don't think that'd be too in character for her. I don't see her spamming self destruct to be quite frank.

And I honestly don't know. I haven't played overwatch in forever. I wouldn't think so, though the wiki isn't much help either.

Could she get away from said Blast in time?

Forgive me for the questions IDK shit about Overwatch

She can but she needs to be completely out of the blast radius to be unharmed, just being near it sent her to the hospital with broken bones

I mean I don't think it kills her in the game? So it's hard to tell.

I think she can? Maybe just barely? I don't recall.

So, if she doesn't get completely out of the blast radius, she'll become incredibly injured and Tron can probably finish her off? If that is the case, is her ending up in the blast zone by the time it blows up likely?

Mech takes a while to detonate and tron Bonne is not dumb, she would know that the mech is about to explode and run away from its range. Also without her mech dva would be easily one-shotted.

Not sure if this counts as a necrobump.

If this is SBA, then the setting and her being in character would prevent dva from using self destruct since it would kill like a lot of people. SBA allows the combatants to kill eachother though.

That takes the fun out of things. Anybody in favor of specifying a location?

Back