• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D.gray-man tiering revision

So i was re-reading D.gray man these days and i found something interesting. It is mentioned a couple of times in the manga that 7000 years before the main story began, that the first Earl of Milenium and the Weilder of the Heart of Innocence clashed and apparently that clash was so violent that it brought a great flood that ****** up the planet and nearly life-wiped. The only ones that survived were the Noah clan. Here is the first mention of the event.
http://www.***********.net/dgray-man/7/9

http://www.***********.net/dgray-man/7/11

The flood has an actual efect on the main story because of the flood the innocence was spread troughout the world .. so it's not just something completley irrelevant.
http://www.***********.net/dgray-man/7/14

There are other chapters that reference the clash between the Earl and the Heart weilder and i will post them when i get to them if anybody cares.
So my question is this : Can we use something like this tho increase the verse's standing or at the very least to modify the tiering in-verse since right now the top tiers are the reincarnation of the original Earl and the 14'th aka Nea ?

I'm assuming this is copy and pasted from the obd? I think you're missing pictures.

>Can we use something like this tho increase the verse's standing in the OBD

We aren't the OBD, so you need to go to them and ask.

EDIT: Apparently this occured before the story offscreen with no timeframe by characters who aren't involved in the story, so the answer to your question is likely no.

Well No due to vaguness of the story.

- We dont know how the flood which caused the 3 days of darkness was directly caused. The manga says they fought in a world destroyed by it. X

- We dont know how strong the heart weilder or true earl is ( Nea and Mana are def not as strong ). The story is vague at the moment.

Scaling them up to thier past selves makes no sense at the moment as the feats arent clear. The biggets thing seen atm is the earls city feat. Condratictions also come up due to the memory aspect of the story esecially reguarding who won. Order says they won, Earl says he won ..etc

Zensum said:
Well No due to vaguness of the story.
- We dont know how the flood which caused the 3 days of darkness was directly caused. The manga says they fought in a world destroyed by it. X

- We dont know how strong the heart weilder or true earl is ( Nea and Mana are def not as strong ). The story is vague at the moment.

Scaling them up to thier past selves makes no sense at the moment as the feats arent clear. The biggets thing seen atm is the earls city feat. Condratictions also come up due to the memory aspect of the story esecially reguarding who won. Order says they won, Earl says he won ..etc

Hmmm.. from what i remember there was a chapter that either mentioned that the world was destroyed by the Earl via the great flood .. or that the world was destoryed because of the clash between the two.. but i don't remember where i saw it. It might be a translation thing. I get that the thing was vague but it should at least allow us to change the tiering since the original Earl and the Weilder of the Heart should be above all the characters in the series .I say this because the current Eral is split between Mana and Nea and the Heart is being hyped as being much stronger than normal Inoocence

LordAizenSama said:
I'm assuming this is copy and pasted from the obd? I think you're missing pictures.
>Can we use something like this tho increase the verse's standing in the OBD

We aren't the OBD, so you need to go to them and ask.

EDIT: Apparently this occured before the story offscreen with no timeframe by characters who aren't involved in the story, so the answer to your question is likely no.
Yeah i eddited it .. I asked the same question there but if it is not Star Wars , DBZ , or the HST they don't give a shit.

Reyatsuguy said:
Hmmm.. from what i remember there was a chapter that either mentioned that the world was destroyed by the Earl via the great flood .. or that the world was destoryed because of the clash between the two.. but i don't remember where i saw it. It might be a translation thing. I get that the thing was vague but it should at least allow us to change the tiering since the original Earl and the Weilder of the Heart should be above all the characters in the series .I say this because the current Eral is split between Mana and Nea and the Heart is being hyped as being much stronger than normal Inoocence

I agree they should be above them, however we dont know who the unnamed innocence user / heart is. Weve only seen one glimpse of the true earl during the flashback when he split into nea and mana. Basically we need more info

Zensum said:
Reyatsuguy said:

I agree they should be above them, however we dont know who the unnamed innocence user / heart is. Weve only seen one glimpse of the true earl during the flashback when he split into nea and mana. Basically we need more info

If Hoshino will get up her ass and start acutally realeasing more chatpers... I swear to god .. 3 months for 20 to 50 pages is freaking ridiculous

Reyatsuguy said:
Zensum said:
Reyatsuguy said:
If Hoshino will get up her ass and start acutally realeasing more chatpers... I swear to god .. 3 months for 20 to 50 pages is freaking ridiculous

Bro ikr , cant belive she skipped this month , nice to see another d.gray-man fan on here tho

Another thing . Can somenone help calculating those feats ? http://www.***********.net/dgray-man/49/2

http://www.***********.net/dgray-man/49/4

http://www.***********.net/dgray-man/49/8

Second set http://www.***********.net/dgray-man/50/5

third set http://www.***********.net/dgray-man/53/5 http://www.***********.net/dgray-man/53/9 fourth set: http://www.***********.net/dgray-man/54/2

I posted this in the Request Thread some time ago but nobody replied. Those feats were cacled on NF some years ago but the results were kinda big and hard to believe. The yeild for the explosions were calced at 3 digits megatons . Tha validity of the calc was never checked.

Zensum said:
Reyatsuguy said:
Zensum said:
Reyatsuguy said:
Bro ikr , cant belive she skipped this month , nice to see another d.gray-man fan on here tho

I didn't even lnow that she decided to skip this month... When is the next chapter suppoused to come out ? This is above Togashi level BS. Thank god Hallow came out

Yeah , I really dig DGM , one of my favorite shonens , even if the quality dropped since the Searching for Allen arc started..

Reyatsuguy said:
Zensum said:
Reyatsuguy said:
Zensum said:
Reyatsuguy said:
I didn't even lnow that she decided to skip this month... When is the next chapter suppoused to come out ? This is above Togashi level BS. Thank god Hallow came out
Yeah , I really dig DGM , one of my favorite shonens , even if the quality dropped since the Searching for Allen arc started..

Not sure im hoping it will willl pic up next time SQ Crown releases again.

Actually i think the quality is still good its just we forget a lot of the stuff because it rarely comes out. I would take a 20 pages monthly over 30+ page 3 months any day

Back