• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

D&d verse is very weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the thing in most games of D&D will not have the GM show the level of power that the lore stats do to mostly gameplay mechanics. like an example would be critical role where do to killing Vecna the players would be 2-C in lore, but their DM does not treat them at that power level.

1)the verse have only sword they has no chance against a rinascimental army can solo the d&d verse 2)the deities and demon lord dont destroy nothing, they are very weak (they can lose with the adventurer)

It's fun and all but maybe, just maybe we should hear what he has to say besides "I think spiderman solos the verse" and clarify why the verse is broken AF, so he can't spread misinformation.

The pen or the sword said:
So question how often in a dnd game should your dungeon master look at you with murder in his eyes?
Constantly and this is of great concern coz my first DM was my dad

"Even kid goku at the beginning of series beat mages dragons ecc"

Yeah, those mages and dragons are not on this level. How about you debunk the feats on the files buddy.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Even kid goku at the beginning of series beat mages dragons ecc"Yeah, those mages and dragons are not on this level. How about you debunk the feats on the files buddy.
is it me or is dragon failing to realize that this thread is fun and games

if so,
Huawei

1)they are too slow everyone in the shonen bliz the verse 2)i dont see in the lore destruction more than country buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back