• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(D&D) Composite Adventurer WIP Blog

Udlmaster said:
It's highly unlikely that it's True Tiamat, and it's much more likely to be her Avatar. As True Tiamat along with all the other Gods are Cosmic Concepts.
It seems like it is the true her. Since the party goes to her plane in the order to fight her. As well at the end after her death the consept of greed, and envy no longer exist in the setting that scales of war takes place in.

Ey, Udl, good job boyo. Very helpful. This would put most beings of note at Super Genius. 18 is Genius, 19-20 would be Extraordinary Genius, and 21+ is Super Genius.

Nice.

The link you provided tells us that they are conquering dimensions. That clearly isn't referring to spatial dimensions and instead universes.

Hey, also, range wise, what should the CA be?

well for lifting strength stuff, I know that for 4e Items, the ioun stone of might gives a +4 to strenth base skill checks which incluceds lifting/pushing things, and there is an ioun stone for each stat. there is also the elixer of giant's strength gives a +2 bonus strenth base skill checks, there is a version for level 11-20 that gives +4 bonus, and one for level 21+ that gives a +6 bonus.

Mr. Bambu said:
Anyone got a good quote for Composite Adventurer? Beginning work on them now. Additionally, does the Adventurer have the ability to ascend to Old One?
Yes. In order for someone to become an Old One they have to reach the highest tier of Immortal, go the Vortex, reincarnate as a mortal, ascend again to the Immortal state, reach the highest Immortal level a second time, then attempt a second barrier breach. When that happens the Immortal will ascend to the ranks of the Old Ones

> I'VE FOUND THE MEASURING STICK FOR INTELLECT:

This is a super important thing to note. In 2E the highest possible stat was a 25. Even if you were a god, a 25 is the best you could do (in your avatar state). I wouldn't use that to measure intellect anymore since 3E to 5E have more or less dropped that limit

For a longer thing in Mystara it goes: Mortal -> Reach highest possible level -> Do a multitude of extreme quests to begin your ascension -> find a Immortal sponser -> ascend to the Immortal state -> Reach the highest possible level of a bounded Immortal -> attempt to breach the Dimensional Vortex -> Reincarnate yourself -> repeat the previous steps -> breach the Dimensional Vortex a secomd time -> ascension.

Only 1/10,000 Immortals try to breach the Dimensional barrier and only 1/10,000 of those 1/10,000 have actually managed to ascend twice. In the Multiverses millions or billions of years a grand total of two people have become an Old One. Its difficult but not techically impossible.

This is also ultimately a core difference between the Immortals and Gods. Gods become concepts of the universe and exist on people's faith. Immortals are the next step in the ascension of all beings.

oh

So they should get an Old One tier, too. That IS interesting.

Unlike Deities who are typically soft capped at Divine Rank 19, an Immortals only limit to their power is how much they're willing to pursue said power. Immortals rely on no worshipers (both a good and bad thing) and instead are 100% self-powered. You can chill out for millions of years as a mid-level Immortal and not weaken, or attempt for rapid accumulation of power.

Vecna needed the energies of a collasping multiverse to breach the barrier between God and Overgod. An Immortal just needs their own power to be strong enough.

Qawsed, you are an ever-bountiful fountain of knowledge. Thank you for all the help boyo.

Should be noted though, that since they aren't gods they have some weaknesses

• They're technically easier to permanently kill
  • They lack a good degree of a God's natural power by being concepts
  • They can't bolster their strength with the faith of their worshippers
In turn though they can use any magic spell an unlimited amount of times per day so there's some silver linings

Looking pretty good so far. For another High 6A feat you could mention Zargon's storm. While Gods have a weakness to him, high tier adventures do not.

Also man, the ability and power section is gonna be a horrible nightmare to make.

I know. I'd appreciate if people could bring me lists of abilities available to 1-2 level spells to work on the first slot. Dump them on the blog, if you can. I'm going through all the basic spells right now. We'll take on spell levels 3-4 later.

Heading to sleep.

Progress as of Day One:

• 24,000 Bytes
  • Levels 1-4 basic abilities added
  • All pictures and other stats finished
  • No progress on Standard Equipment

@Mr. Bambu Immortals spell thing. So like, they'd be like a slightly more knowledgeable Wee Jas in that area I guess.

Immortals also have six rankings: Initiate, Temporal, Celestial, Emyreal, Eternal, and Hierarch. You have to be at least an Emyreal to create a universe sized 5-D space, but lesser rankings can make smaller 5-D spaces like galaxies or stars.

Okay. Noted.

Well, Wee Jas knows All Magic and can actively use it, so they'd be tied with her for Magical knowledge.

I know she can use all magic, but I forget if she can use all clerical spells. Immortals can do both, assuming they aren't really weak/weakened.

"Multiverse level+: Greater deities scale to Mystra, who caused immense damage throughout the infinite multiverse via her death- including the total disintegration of several universes and badly damaging others."

Without greater context this is 2-B

Oh, don't worry, the context is still 2-A, destroying and recreating the Abyss which contains infinite amount of infinitely large realms.

Qawsedf234 said:
I know she can use all magic, but I forget if she can use all clerical spells. Immortals can do both, assuming they aren't really weak/weakened.
Yeah, literally All spells, (She has levels in Cleric)

Actually wait, Immortals do have this

> Hit points are to an Immortal what they were to a mortal, with an important exception. Unless the Immortal is on his or her own Home Plane, losing all of his or her hit points results not in death but in banishment back to his or her Home Plane for a number of days equal to his or her total hit points

That should be some form of immorality right?

Also when I double checked, yeah all Immortals are immune to time stop. Even the weakest Immortal cannot be effected by the strongest in that regard.

What in the absolute holy ******* mother of god

This will easily be the biggest page on the wiki. The first key is about half as large power-wise as Hajime Hinata

All i can say is good luck

Well, she technically affected the Abyss, her death affected all Creation and affected the Abyss so Assmode can move it.

Also, the Gods created an Abyss to Seal Tharizdun

Hl3 or bust said:
What in the absolute holy ******* mother of god
This will easily be the biggest page on the wiki. The first key is about half as large power-wise as Hajime Hinata

All i can say is good luck
It's gonna be real bad. Mostly because... well. Put simply, the Compsoite Adventurer is roughly equatable in available content to all of the past few decades of Marvel Comics combined into one character.

PaChi2 said:
"Multiverse level+: Greater deities scale to Mystra, who caused immense damage throughout the infinite multiverse via her death- including the total disintegration of several universes and badly damaging others."
Without greater context this is 2-B
We've discussed this to death. She affected the multiverse in its totality, sending wizards and magic users in general insane and causing what is well-renowned as one of the worst disasters of the multiverse. The disintegrating universes thing was all universes adjacent to her by several magnitudes- they just up and disappeared, with others being severely damaged.

This is called the Spellplague.

She effected the Abyss yes. But no known Abyss in 3E is near the size of the Abyss from 2E. Asmodeus also moved a far smaller Abyss than the 2E one (as in its a 2C or 2B feat rather than 2A).

As for the latter, not really. The Oerth Gods just sealed Tharizdun in another multiverse in 3E/4E. In 2E he was sealed in the Etheral Plane behind a powerful barrier.

It was in 4e that Assmode was moved into the Elemental Chaos. And it is said to Infinite in 4e as well.

In 4E the plane itself is infinite, but the layers are finite. Which is a 2C feat, or 2B if you assume that there's some infinite layers in there theoretically.

Back