• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyborg vs Android - 2B vs Raiden

I mean... not necessarily, cyborgs still have organs, just not organic ones, they are shown to have spines, it would follow that they'd function like humans in terms of brain to body comunication
... Through means of a computer. Our nervous system basically is a computer that does what I've described. Hell, even IRL, prosthetic arms with more advanced functions (that are still far simpler than whate even gray fox had) have a computer inside.

Last edited:
it's a huge stretch to call that a "computer", it's not what we commonly refer to as a "computer", even then, i don't recall 2B ever hacking something on that level, and even if she could, she doesn't use it before Raiden kills her

It's literally a computer by any sense of the word, you can't even argue semantics because a computer is "an electronic device for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program."

It takes data from the brain, it processes and elaborates it, and then executes it.

I'm not saying 2B wins this, but you have absolutely no ground to assume this works differently.

What are you saying is a computer? Because that's what I'm not getting, you mean the brain or the spine?

btw, I don't even recall 2B having combat applicable hacking AT ALL, that was 9B but whatever, I might be forgetting something since I absolutely despise that ******* game and dropped it after 10 hours

Not the brain, that's still Raiden's organic brain I think, but whatever turns those brain's inputs into actions has to be a computer, by definition.

btw, I don't even recall 2B having combat applicable hacking AT ALL, that was 9B but whatever, I might be forgetting something since I absolutely despise that ******* game and dropped it after 10 hours
I dunno about that, I'm simply arguing that Raiden can be hacked.

Not the brain, that's still Raiden's organic brain I think, but whatever turns those brain's inputs into actions has to be a computer, by definition.
And what makes you think it's even hackable?

BTW, a 10 sec google research and the first result is an article that says "While 2B can't actually hack anything, 9S is an expert". That ability shouldn't even be there to begin with, it's moot to even talk about it

Wait, when did 2B hack anything? It's 9S who hacks everything in his second route, that's why hacking minigame exists in the first place

And what makes you think it's even hackable?
The fact that, by default, if it's a computer it can be hacked
BTW, a 10 sec google research and the first result is an article that says "While 2B can't actually hack anything, 9S is an expert". That ability shouldn't even be there to begin with, it's moot to even talk about it
Hey I dunno I haven't played Automata yet

The fact that, by default, if it's a computer it can be hacked
so ANY computer can be hacked, even when they have no contact with the external world and are a "computer" just by technicality? BY DEFINITION a computer can be hacked? That's NLF if I've ever seen one

And it's moot, 2B cannot hack

Scratch all of that, Dok states that a cyborg's body reads the signals directly from the brain, there's no intermediary organ or anything of the sort, nothing to hack

Doktor: Well, it is not my area of expertise, but I have working knowledge of such matters, yes. Much of it is similar to cybernetics, you know.

Raiden: Makes sense. A cyborg's frame is reading signals directly from the brain.

Doktor: Indeed.

so ANY computer can be hacked, even when they have no contact with the external world and are a "computer" just by technicality? BY DEFINITION a computer can be hacked? That's NLF if I've ever seen one
Of course you'd need access to them, but when you're there you can absolutely hack them and most hacking in fiction kinda creates its own way to access shit.
Scratch all of that, Dok states that a cyborg's body reads the signals directly from the brain, there's no intermediary organ or anything of the sort, nothing to hack
I don't think that quote necessarily eliminates the existance of a computer but fair enough
And it's moot, 2B cannot hack
I mean yeah, I'm not arguing she wins

Jack actually did once switch positions with a little robot in MGRR, but I think that was just at his own will. Anyways 2B is not a hacker, so the debate doesn't mean much anymore

Jack actually did once switch positions with a little robot in MGRR, but I think that was just at his own will. Anyways 2B is not a hacker, so the debate doesn't mean much anymore
that was via DOOMP, Digital-optical output mounted proxy, it was striclty optical in nature

I have a 2080 and still can barely run that shit, not just that, it's also riddled with glitches and the antialiasing basically doesn't work

I have a 1050 and can easily run it (without mods) lol. Just install FAR Mod.
Anyways, soon grace will be over

Last edited:
I barely install mods for games i like, let alone for games whose gameplay I despise, i shouldn't have to go out of my way to install mods for a game to work on my almost top tier (at the time, at least) pc, and even then, it was full of visual bugs.

This is all beside the point, tho, which is, Raiden FRA

Back