• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyborg vs Android - 2B vs Raiden

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Hopefully this concludes.

2B vs Raiden

High 7-C versions. Speed equalized. Win via SBA.

9fd8eb57992835c7d5ff171c44b9a33c.jpg
b08dbceb11eee20d970c7de329d9855b.jpg

Also

I think 2B looks like she is having a better chance here.Definitely more haxed,type 8,and even a little more versatile than Raiden.

She also has a massive AP gap against him too. 715 tons < 175 tons

Time Slow is incredibly short and it's limited. Ripper Mode obliterates that. And flight? She doesn't have flight by herself, it's only in her mecha. Jack has much greater agility and mobility advantage when it comes down to this.

It's not related to her Type 8. It's a probability thing.

Time Slow is incredibly short and it's limited. Ripper Mode obliterates that. And flight? She doesn't have flight by herself, it's only in her mecha. Jack has much greater agility and mobility advantage when it comes down to this.

It's not related to her Type 8. It's a probability thing.
So what can she do lmao

Time slow lasts for 3-4 seconds at most IIRC, and she needs to evade an enemy attack perfectly to perform it. And it's really hard to perfectly dodge a sword that sharp shockwaves with each swing.

Also

I think 2B looks like she is having a better chance here.Definitely more haxed,type 8,and even a little more versatile than Raiden.

She also has a massive AP gap against him too. 715 tons < 175 tons
tbf, Raiden no-sells 121kts and so does Armstrong without even needing nanomachines , which greatly boost his dura, but yeah, she has a hefty AP lead regardless. Nothing Raiden's frankly stupid RPL can't cover tho

Last edited:
Yeah they all really end the same way, speed boost + speed boost + dura neg GG

That said

Raiden speed boost + speed boost + dura neg GG, voting for him

H2H matches would be a lot more fun, but yeah, Raiden FRA
I feel like the broken part of Raiden's kit is the speed boosting, not the dura negation.

Though it's worth mentioning, we're all voting like this but Raiden probably doesn't start with Ripper Mode.

True, though if gameplay counts for anything he might prefer using it as a finisher of sorts

Not like it really matters though considering if he even hits her once he cleaves right through her and I doubt she wouldn't attempt to block once.

Yeah, definitely. I see hacking on her profile, maybe that could do something?

Yeah, definitely. I see hacking on her profile, maybe that could do something?
Raiden's brain is human, you can't hack that
Though it's worth mentioning, we're all voting like this but Raiden probably doesn't start with Ripper Mode.
If it's not his literal first move, he uses it soon after the start of the fight
True, though if gameplay counts for anything he might prefer using it as a finisher of sorts
The only reason it's used as a finisher is that if it wasn't that way the fights would last 10 seconds canonically speaking, if anything it being the way every boss is killed is proof that Raiden uses it often

I feel like the broken part of Raiden's kit is the speed boosting, not the dura negation.
yeah, but the HF blade would make it almost impossible to fight him even if he didn't have BM. You can't even attack him since even a parry would kill you.
But even then, we remove BM and the HF blade, he still has RPL, which turns every CQC encounter into a ticking time bomb

Raiden's brain is human, you can't hack that
I mean, you could still turn off everything else, if Dok can control functions of his body remotely so can someone hacking it.
If it's not his literal first move, he uses it soon after the start of the fight

The only reason it's used as a finisher is that if it wasn't that way the fights would last 10 seconds canonically speaking, if anything it being the way every boss is killed is proof that Raiden uses it often
Fair enough

Eh, that's all we see. Logically, hacking something should allow you to fully shut it down. After all, it's gotta be a computer that translates Raiden's brain signals into body movements

I suppose however the hacking works, it probably isn't as fast as chopping up 2B.

Eh, that's all we see. Logically, hacking something should allow you to fully shut it down. After all, it's gotta be a computer that translates Raiden's brain signals into body movements
I mean... not necessarily, cyborgs still have organs, just not organic ones, they are shown to have spines, it would follow that they'd function like humans in terms of brain to body comunication

Back