• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cybernatic Protags Matchup: Know Christ vs Kyrie (Kaijin no Karsheel)

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
So let these two cybernetic protags duke it out and one of them is a shinza character. Plot twist doe he's not haxed.

Scenario: Kyrie was helping Know's Sister Sophia get from some debris but Know mistaken's him for the grim reaper of D4 (due to similar coats) and fights Kyrie to protect his sister as they crash into a random house.

SBA (not the power), Base Know is used and Kyrie cannot use his optical weapons and sword of cracking light. Ofc speed equal.

Votes:

Siscon:

The last human: 7

Incon:

Last edited:
Think Kyrie takes it easily, Know only has super human physical characteristics, meanwhile Kyrie see hundreds of feet's ahead, has higher range, and can keep fighting by blocking off pain, not to mention natural weaponry such as guns and what not.

Thinking Kyrie wins more than Know. Granted, Know essentially has some cybernetics of his own that's not unlike the state Kyrie is in by the end of his novel, but those only really increased his physicality and that's it.

Not to mention that Kyrie's usual starting move is going for his machine gun so Know's already F'd though that was usually against the Cyber Zombies so he may not start that off right away. Even then, Kyrie can also form up armor on him to increase his dura so he'd last longer than Know would.

I'll take 2 votes for kyrie. Also 7 is still the requirement right?

I am just surprised Know isn't a smurf, or even that haxed for that matter.
Yep the man is way out of place when it comes to power in PL lmfao

Both of these guys are obscure VN characters, more so Kyrie, probably won't get much people to show up here.

If I knew who to really look out for on matches, I'd have made some for the Karsheel chars by now lol.

Mainly Kyrie and Thanatos. The issue is finding those who don't stomp them with super hax stuff yet also won't get beaten/stomped so quick either. ^^;

@Qliphoth_Bacikal Pretty much my dilemma with isekai mahou characters, magicians have bs passive null and even getting past that their aura alone freeze souls, causes paralysis and fear, not to mention nulls abilities along with exerting physical pressure.

All that has to be gotten past before even discussing their abilities, which i want to do but can't.

Anyway i think that's 5 for Kyrie, two more needed.

Back