• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cyberdemon vs Nosferatu Zodd

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Inspired by a comment on this video

Zodd starts in base but can freely transform if he wants to

Speed equal

Start 200m apart in the cityscape of Dubai

CyberDemon:

Nosferatu Zodd:

Inconclusive:

Alright

Whaaaaaat's the AP

Base Zodd scales to base guts, who is a little weird in that regard. Apostle scales to Skull Knight, who should be > 40 tons.

Cyberdemon scales to the BFG, which iirc was 50ish tons.

Okay so Cyberdemon has AP advantage on both, though in the second key it's barely noticeable.

Cyberdemon holds the range advantage as well.

Ability wise I hand it barely to Cyberdemon through having his own brand of regen (even though unspecified IIRC it let him come back from the brink of death so yeet), and his energy blasts which, at range, should work well.

So I guess Cyberdemon takes my vote.

Cyberdemon scales from this calc, which the 41.75 tons was the accepted end by the way. I do miss the 28.75 Kiloto calc, but that had numerous problems and assumptions; but maybe Doom Eternal might have better feats to scale from.

But yeah, I think Cyberdemon holds the range advantage and stamina advantage; though Doom monster intelligence ratings need a revision since they're downplayed. So I'll vote Cyberdemon as well.

Back