• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I said somewhat comparable, rather than just comparable.

@Spino If you're here, would you mind giving your thoughts on Nora and Godspeed's revision as well?

Nora would get two keys, one for early season 5 scaling to Godspeed and one for late season 5 scaling to Eobard

Godspeed would be 8-C via being able to fire 5 billion joules of electricity

It doesn't seem like you need my help here, so I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can tell me later if you need my help with something.

Andy asked me to return here. I trust his sense of judgement.

However, you can also ask some other staff members to comment here. I am too tired to analyse this properly.

CW also says that 3 billion joules is 3 Megatons, so I don't think there's very good reasons to trust like, any scientific statements

If they're consistent in this case sure but otherwise I'd take them with all kinds of grains of all kinds of salt

That case was directly contradicted and was an obvious example of the viewers are morons trope, this one isn't. Explicit statements should count unless contradicted, doesn't matter if the verse has had untrustworthy statements on other occasions

Gonna agree with Andy. The statement isn't condradicted by anything and is actually accurate for once. This is one of those blue moon things in the CW that we shouldn't need to question.

I think that Andy's suggestions seem fine.

Is it fine if I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back