• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CW Flash Revision

Can we scale CW Flash to DCEU Flash?

Since CW Flash is the avatar of the Speed Force, he should be superior to a regular speedster and Specter said that CW Flash is the most impressive Flash.

High 6-A est uniquement pour la destruction de l'environnement et ne s'adapte pas aux physiques du flash.

Deuxièmement, je doute fortement que Flash ait tout fait contre Thawne étant donné qu'à ce stade, il est de loin supérieur à Thawne dans la chronologie d'origine, et le fait que cela pourrait probablement détruire la chronologie s'il arrêtait Thawne.

La mise à l'échelle originale de Thawne à S9 Barry causerait également des problèmes de mise à l'échelle étant donné que la saison 2 de Barry pourrait dominer Thawne. Et la saison 9 Barry est bien au-dessus de la saison 2 Barry.
si vous dites que thawne og a été détruit par barry s2 la seule explication est que le thawne og s2 n'était pas le même que le thawne s9 og, il a dû évoluer entre temps c'est pourquoi le thawne s2 og a été détruit par barry s2 et que le thawne og s9 affecte la dure-mère de barry s9 et qu'il est également relatif à la vitesse de combat de barry s9

si vous dites que thawne og a été détruit par barry s2 la seule explication est que le thawne og s2 n'était pas le même que le thawne s9 og, il a dû évoluer entre temps c'est pourquoi le thawne s2 og a été détruit par barry s2 et que le thawne og s9 affecte la dure-mère de barry s9 et qu'il est également relatif à la vitesse de combat de barry s9
Could you write it in English?

Could you write it in English?
i'm really sorry i got the languages wrong, if you say that thawne og was destroyed by barry s2 the only explanation is that the thawne og s2 was not the same as the thawne og s9, it must have evolved in the meantime that's why the thawne s2 og was destroyed by barry s2 and the thawne og s9 affects the dura mater of barry s9 and it is also relative to the combat speed of barry s9

It was basically the same RF, though, because we see season 9 Barry stop Season 1 Barry in the same way that he himself was stopped in Season 1. And he has the exact same origin.

Also, it's stated on multiple occasions that the atemporal nature of the Negative Speed Force makes Thanwe virtually immune to timeline changes in some form or another, hence the existence of Reverse Flash in Season 4.

And we literally see Barry easily catch up to him.

That's not the only explanation. The other explanation is that Barry held back a lot to keep the timelines intact, as he's continuously learned that messing with timelines and trying to save his mother will probably do way more harm than good in most scenarios. And it's a hell of a lot more likely than Thawne becoming thousands of times faster by the end of a stalemate between himself and the other incarnation of the Flash.

I'm repeating myself here, but I basically can't say anything else because you're not really addressing the arguments.

Last edited:
On another note, that technically makes end of season 1 Barry and Thawne here timeline remnants.

This may seem like a non-sequitur, but I'll explain later today.

Do we know for a fact that the CW God created the Speed Force?

It was basically the same RF, though, because we see season 9 Barry stop Season 1 Barry in the same way that he himself was stopped in Season 1. And he has the exact same origin.

Also, it's stated on multiple occasions that the atemporal nature of the Negative Speed Force makes Thanwe virtually immune to timeline changes in some form or another, hence the existence of Reverse Flash in Season 4.

That's not the only explanation. The other explanation is that Barry held back a lot to keep the timelines intact, as he's continuously learned that messing with timelines and trying to save his mother will probably do way more harm than good in most scenarios. And it's a hell of a lot more likely than Thawne becoming thousands of times faster by the end of a stalemate between himself and the other incarnation of the Flash.

I'm repeating myself here, but I basically can't say anything else because you're not really addressing the arguments.
how to see that barry s9 stops the barry s1 it proves that it is the same rf? and you told me that barry s9 caught up with thawne. It remains in the travel speed and I talked about the combat speed and AP. Personally there is no 100% proof that it is rather the same thawne. Like I said all this time thawne og s2 has had time to evolve. For example we know that thawne og s2 was not fast enough to return to his world. While thawne og s9 intended so he could do it he just lost his speed.

and there is another proof that the thawne og s9 is more advanced than thawne og s2 chronological. At a time when thawne og s2 wanted to go back to his world he said "I was probably locked up here" and he was talking about the time, and we know that in s1, thawne og s2 was locked up in the time of Barry. Here it shows us that thawne og s9 is well advanced than thawne og s2

how to see that barry s9 stops the barry s1 it proves that it is the same rf?
Because their timelines lead to the same point before they diverged.
and you told me that barry s9 caught up with thawne. It remains in the travel speed and I talked about the combat speed and AP.
Speed and AP are almost always shown to be equal among speedsters at the same levels.

Plus, in order for them to fight in the first place, he'd have to be suppressing his travel speed so that a fight could even happen, so this is just splitting hairs.
Personally there is no 100% proof that it is rather the same thawne.
Yeah there is, it's quite literally how his negative speed force powers work.

Remember the Thawne that showed up on Earth-X? He was the same Thawne that got erased by Eddie's death. The Negative Speed Force is literally atemporal and allows him to survive time erasure.
For example we know that thawne og s2 was not fast enough to return to his world. While thawne og s9 intended so he could do it he just lost his speed.
Sure then. This RF might be faster than the time remnant due to being further in the future.

Last edited:
I don't think it's ever directly stated, but considering he created everything in the multiverse, I suppose so?
In one of the books, there's a character called Johnny Quick that refers to the Speed Force as HyperHeaven. He believes the true Speed Force (as in the fundamental element of the multiverse that can never truly be destroyed, and is responsible for velocity/kinetic energy, not the visage that can get nuked or beaten by Fuerza) is 10th dimensional.

In one of the books, there's a character called Johnny Quick that refers to the Speed Force as HyperHeaven. He believes the true Speed Force (as in the fundamental element of the multiverse that can never truly be destroyed, and is responsible for velocity/kinetic energy, not the visage that can get nuked or beaten by Fuerza) is 10th dimensional.
Hm, 10-D statements don't mean much without further context.

I'd probably wouldn't scale God to it unless further context either

We don't really know how fast he is, just that it must be superior to pre-Trajectory Flash, but inferior to the Barry that defeated Zoom.

Just finished season 9, for Barry fighting the negative speed force, there sure are 0 impressive feats to show for it. Especially since the side characters were stomping main character speedsters.
They had side characters defeating amped version of the main villains. I simply can't with this show. 😭

But we know he destroys the artificial speed force and if the speed force is infin place then barry should be hight united

He didn't destroy the artificial speed force, he put it in a machine.

Also, the artificial speed force is nothing like the genuine speed force, which could be brought back in the first place because it's fundamental to the universe and wasn't truly destroyed.

Back