• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current Vegeta vs Vegito Blue.

Vegeta in his Post ToP key, starts in Base. Can access to all his forms but Blue, so both are 3-A. What form does Vegeta need or he loses without Blue?

Base Vegeta Legends
SSJB Vegito FK
Btw I personally think he still needs Blue, but let's see your thoughts.

Even with Blue, Vegito still stomps due to him literally having Vegeta's power, plus Goku's power, multiplied together by tens of times. This isn't even a contest.

Tguy4001 said:
Even with Blue, Vegito still stomps due to him literally having Vegeta's power, plus Goku's power, multiplied together by tens of times. This isn't even a contest.
But this is Black Goku saga Vegito tho. I dunno how much that changes things but it's not current Vegeta's power + current Goku's power.

Yes, In fact Current Vegeta's Blue here is Low 2-C opposed to 3-A Black arc Vegito Blue.

That's why I am using lower forms for Vegeta as he has gotten a lot stronger to the point he definitely surpassed Vegito Blue with his SSB, but it's not clear if he did it with lower forms such as SSG only.

Back