• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current Gohan replaces Goku to fight Bergamo

Bergamo will absorb all of Gohan's damage and get stronger and bigger but slower. Base Goku is stronger then base Gohan and though it was somewhat a quick tussle Bergamo equled Base Goku so he could overwhelm Gohan.

I'd say Bergamo maybe

Bergamo could only keep up with Goku because the latter was scrweing around, even if Bergamo kept absorbing power eventually he won't be able to keep up with gohan speed

Ghohan wins

Gohan doesn't have the AP to defeat Bergamo and it will only get worse the more he absorbs. Speed will become a non factor because Bergamo will become so strong he could just shot of an explosion wave or a big ki blast and that's the end of Gohan. Bergamo my get slower but his blasts don't.

^There a limit to how much power the wolf guy can take and it's not like the it's come at chap price he was getting damge everytime Goku hit him so he have to be strong enough to survive the attack before absorbing it in he first place, he fought Base Goku and so on while Goku made sure to not one shout him, even after taking so much hits from Goku he was still getting overpowerd by him

Full attack from SSJ2 right of the bat "or mystic in this case" will knock him down, Gohna doens't screw around in his fights "well thats a lie "

Bergamo can absorb enough power to the point he was capable of holding back (for a short time) SSBKK's Kamahamaha before reaching his limit. Gohan won't be overloading him anytime soon.

Gohan will not instantly go SS2 fight off the back (just like he did not go SS2 or mystic at the beginning of his fight with Lavender) and look at when even if he did Bergamo will be able to take his blows and absorb his power especially since Gohan gets so cocky when he is winning he'll just keep playing around and beating on Bergamo making Bergamo stronger and stronger until Gohan won't be capable of hurting him.

Also you have no proof that Goku was not trying to one shot him in his base. I'm not saying he was going all out but he damn sure wasn't holding all of his power. Bergamo wasn't holding all his power back either but he wasn't going all out as well.

BS as i said many times in the many discussion the power he absorb wasn't enough to tak SSJ Goku down yet next moment he can take kamehameha from SSBKK, many people complaind about the rating but no one could care less about wolf guy to care about he's tier, Wolf was literally having troubles with 4-B characters but next moment he beam struggle with 3-A and he didn't absorb anything from that and again even if he can absoure up to 3-A that doesn't support him in anyway when he have 4-B durabilityin base and he does take damage for each attack he absorb

Gohan is ONLY cocky when he's opponents is much weaker than him if wolf guy can fight back and Gohan know about his abilty he won't waste time and will go imidtely for strongest attack and finish him up, people use Gohan overconfident to throw him up when he only act cocky if he's victory is 100% granted "from his pov anyway" while Goku on the other hand can give enemies that poses a threat to him a chances

It's literally said Goku was powering him up on purpose to have some fun fighting him SSJ Goku was overpowering the wolf guy even after he absorb many of his attacks and became much stronger than the beginning of the fight and SSJ was still smacking him around making it obvious how much difference between Goku ssj and wolf boy at the begining of the fight he could one shot him if he wanted to but he didn't

Gohan was overpowering SSJ2 Goku while wolf Guy was getting his ass kicked by SSJ after absorbing many attacks that Goku gave him on purpose if Goku wanted he could hit 10x stronger and the damage would been so heavy on him but Goku power him up carefully to prolong the fight that was brought up many times in past discussions

If Bergamo is BS then so is Gohan fighting Goku.

Gohan also new about Buu's abilities and look what happened..., He won't go for the win right off the bat.

Goku can't even sense Bergamo's Ki so he didn't know how powerful he was of if he was holding back.

This actually reminded me about a thread I was suppose to make.

When Goku used SSB on Gohan yes it's BS

Did gohan knew about Buu's abiltly ? not sure about this part been while since i watched that

So ? Goku was holding back and Wolf guy was getting his ass kicked either way

Which is ?

Back