• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current DBS Gohan vs. Super Vegito?

buuhan had Gohan's power + gotkens power and Vegito stomped him , supposedly gohan just got back his power from back when he fought buu AKA ultimate gohan

So Vegito stomp imo

Based on Vegeta's performance against SSJ3 Gotenks, Goku stalemating him, and both being far stronger than that through much more training with Whis, fighting Black , exhibition match, and now the Universal Arc. As the transformations increase, so does his overall base power. Does that make sense ?

Ah you have point on Gotenks part i actually skipped that very arc and never watched it for some reasons so that wasn't in mind

Guess it make sense yeah

Actually, the Gotenks part is under revision: was either Toei using "BG" at convenience again or an outlier. About the match itself, Gohan fought SS2 Goku, not BG, so can't be scaled to him.

I'm glad you agree Zero . I only watched that episode to find some scaling . So yeah, while I don't believe Goku's base is above Vegito, i feel he is at least pretty close.

ZERO7772 said:
Ah you have point on Gotenks part i actually skipped that very arc and never watched it for some reasons so that wasn't in mind
Guess it make sense yeah
the base vegeta being stronger ssj3 gotenks makes absolutely no sense. even cabba is equal to base vegeta, which means cabba>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ssj3 gotenks? hell no. cabba is a noob saiyan that didnt even know what ssj was, and hes supposed to be way stronger than an ssj3 fusion? **** no

^ Rage all you want Jonathan for it's inconsistency. Anyways... I believe the reason is because they have a lot of potential regardless . You know how potential effects super.

@Antoniofer

Oh my god. SBG isn't really a concept in the super series. Only the movies and games was it fully explored upon. It is quote simply an stupid way to retcon their overall base strength to have a special type of ki in base and can alternate, when we are given NO EVIDENCE suggesting this in Super. You add god ki to super saiyan to et blue correct, but were we given the idea that Goku's regular ki and god ki are completely separate ? No. All we have to go upon is that one youtube video attempting to explain it. There is more evidence suggesting Goku's is comparable to his god transformation then evidence that Saiyan beyond god is a concept in super. People continuously use SBG as an excuse whenever something doesn't have made sense when it comes to scaling, when Super never cared about scaling . Now that I debunked that, Goku's base is at least equal to SSJ3 Gotenks, so matching SS2 is a good feat for Gohan anyways . Unless you bring me proof suggesting that they explicitly mentioned BG , their base ki's being different , instead of just the color, which is just as inconsistent as it can be , please don't use that against me in a argument.

Well Seed is right regarding Saiyan Beyond God not being a concept in the series and that obviously the scaling makes no sense but there is more evidence suggesting Base=SSG. So as for the fight Gohan stomps as he was able to fight DBS SSJ2 Goku who is much more powerful than Copy Vegeta who curbstompes SSJ3 Gotenks. Super Vegito did stomp Buuhan who had Ultimate Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks but again Copy Vegeta was able to stomp SSJ3 Gotenks in Base form and Gohan was comparable to SSJ2 Goku and even took a few hits from SSJB Goku so this goes for Gohan for me.

Yeah you're right Base ROF Goku>>>>>>>>>SSJ4 Gogeta>>>>>>>Super Vegito.

SSJB Vegito however is a different story.

Wasn't the ritual required to have God Ki for SBG in order to reach SSB . Vegeta acheived that power through willpower alone , which Goku clearly mentions . If that doesn't contradict SBG , i don't know what does...

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Buuhan who had Ultimate Gohan and SSJ3 Gotenks
Um, I don't believe that's the case. Buuhan is when Buu absorbed Gohan after Gotenks' time limit ran out. Gotenks defused back into Goten and Trunks and Piccolo became Buu's main power source before Buu became Buuhan.

Buuhan = Super Buu + Gohan (Power Source) + Piccolo (Intelligence)

But yeah, Gohan beats the utter crud of pre-DBS Super Vegito.

@Jonathan

Just because you don't believe Cabba =/= SSJ3 Gotenks, doesn't mean it's the case. Do you even listen to yourself? You're literally basing your argument on the assumption that Cabba is a noob, and that he doesn't know what a Supe Saiyan is. Are serious? Apparently, just because he doesn't know what a SS is, he automatically isn't stronger than Vegeta and Gotenks. Don't even get me started on how rediculous this sounds lmao.

Cabba was chosen as one of the top warriors in the U6/7 tournement for a reason. Him being as strong as Vegeta and therfore stronger than Gotenks isn't inconsistency, it's what he's implied to be, that he's INDEED stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks.

base goku and vegeta>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ssj3 godtenks

ssj 3 godtenks<<<<<mystic gohan<<<<<<<<<<<<buuhan.

how is base goku stronger than buuhan ?

Gohan solos Z.

Goku's base is arguably massively stronger than SSG, since he's had a bunch of training and stuff since then. Also base Copy Vegeta stomped SS3 Gotenks who got stomped by Goku..... don't see why this is an argument after all this time.

Well even if you don't believe that Base>>>SSG there's still the fact that Copy Vegeta was able to easily tank a punch to the face from SSJ3 Gotenks and he is comparable to Vegeta who is equal with Goku. All of this was done before the Goku Black Arc and the Universe Survival Arc so their bases have become a lot stronger. Then you add SSJ2 to Goku's Base. Gohan was able to dominate SSJ2 Goku who is>>>>>>>Base Goku>=Vegeta>>>>Copy Vegeta>>>>>>SSJ3 Gotenks. That alone should make him superior to DBZ Super Vegito.

one last thing goku has yet to add god ki to ssj2 or 3

he's only done it to his base form to achieve ssg and to super saiyan to achieve ssb

SSG Goku reverted to SSJ, you think Goku hasn't gotten at least 50x stronger, especially by the RoF arc, where he trained specifically his base so he could become stronger? When Vegeta fodderized Tagoma who Gohan stated to be just as strong as his Mystic form? When Goku fodderized Final Form Frieza, but 1st form Frieza fodderized Gohan who was able to beat Tagoma in super saiyan? Also iirc Goku and Vegeta trained in the ROSAT for 3 years too, so I definitely believe base has long been >>> SSG.

There's too much evidence to suggest otherwise.

when he reverted to ssj beerus said he absorbed god ki into his ssj forms.

the only reason he didn't change hair colours was either toriyama had no plans at the time or he his added triaining with whis changed his hair pallete

what are you talking about, where does tagoma come into play ? and where did you get "50x" stronger

Gohan said Tagoma = his Mystic form which is >>>>>>> SS3 Gotenks, and he destroyed him when he went super saiyan. Both are massively fodder to 1st form Frieza.

Also because I'm one of the few people who believe in SSJ multipliers.

Back