• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Current DBS Gohan vs. Super Vegito?

so ?

base goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gotenks ssj3

ssg goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gotenks ssj3

The main reason i believe they don't accept it , is because the multipliers would effect tiers. Plus the fact that the multipliers are relatively inconsistent, depending on the potential of the user of the form , and if they are using an enhanced version of said transformation. Also because SSG & SSB have no set multiplie, so normally these are some of many reasons why they won't accept multipliers.

the multipliers would make no sense

goku being 50x stronger than ssg is ******** if he's that much stronger how is he not beerus level

^ Beerus is still heavily implied to be above every non-Angel entity that has appeared in U7 . So, being 50X stronger than SSG would mean nothing , considering he considers the transformation as fodder.

how did he consier it as fodder ? we all saw the fight, i'm not going to say beerus tried but he used a reasonable amount of power and even acknowledged him.

50x stronger is an insane boost.

its like frieza considered goku fodder or more or less way below him, then goku entered ssj and made frieza his bitch

You don't think SSB isn't a big powerboost ? Goku was still implied, even when using Blue , to have no chance against Beerus. An 50X multiplier won't mean much.

I know it is. But in Super, it really doesn't matter.

Yes , yes. I understand your frustration . But please no cussing, admins generally do not like that.

Mortals genuinely have a lot more potential than Gods .

Debunking101 said:
so ?
base goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gotenks ssj3

ssg goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gotenks ssj3
Base Goku > Final Form Frieza > 3rd > 2nd >1st form Frieza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks

And the gap only widens every arc

But also there are SSJ multipliers and there are rage boosts which are unquantifiable. Which is why SSJ2 Gohan lost half his ki, which would realistically put him at normal SSJ levels, yet he could still stomp out Cell with one arm.

Base Goku can be close to SSJ God, but i don't think he uses that power always. I consider there to be 2 base forms for Goku and Vegeta, regular base form and SSJ God level base form. And no, i don't think that normal SSJ forms are nearly close to God Level.

> SSJ Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks

Thats bullshit, Mirai Trunks stated that Gohan was weaker than in the Cell saga, the same with Picollo (he stated he was not as strong as in buu saga)

Two base theory has already been debunked, I'm pretty sure God ki in base form IS Super Saiyan God.

Thats my opinion, and i think it has sense. Goku stated that SSJ Blue was obtained when a Saiyajin with the power of a SSJ God further transforms into SSJ. This means that if he is in regular SSJ its because he is not using the power of SSJ God.

It doesn't necesarilly means that there are two base forms. It can also be that Goku can control his power, he turns Blue if he uses the power of a SSJ God (meaning fighting at full power) an turns regular SSJ if he decreases his strength.

But saying that he is always at the level of SSJ God, or that his regular SSJ Forms are that strong its a clear contradiction of the SSJ Blue.

Siegfried10 said:
Thats my opinion, and i think it has sense. Goku stated that SSJ Blue was obtained when a Saiyajin with the power of a SSJ God further transforms into SSJ. This means that if he is in regular SSJ its because he is not using the power of SSJ God.
If he's in regular SS form, he's not applying god ki to the transformation. That's different than saying he's not using the power of SSJ God. He became a SSG when he did the ritual. What further proves SSB = SSJ + god ki is the fact that Vegeta never attained SSG, but he has god ki, enabling him to use the form.

Siegfried10 said:
It doesn't necesarilly means that there are two base forms. It can also be that Goku can control his power, he turns Blue if he uses the power of a SSJ God (meaning fighting at full power) an turns regular SSJ if he decreases his strength.
Because there aren't two base forms. The definition of a base implies a singular original platform which other amps/transformations can build off of. Once again, SSG has no direct influence on SSJ or SSB. The god ki from the original SSG transformation is what allows Goku to become SSB. The only things he keeps from the SSG transformation is the god ki and the power, not the transformation itself.

Siegfried10 said:
But saying that he is always at the level of SSJ God, or that his regular SSJ Forms are that strong its a clear contradiction of the SSJ Blue.
He absorbed the power of the SSG form into himself, and reverted back to a normal super saiyan. With years going by, he's already way stronger than the initial SSG form in any form of his including his base. SSG has nothing to do with the strength of SSB. It was a one time deal, and Goku has gotten stronger so obviously everything else got stronger too. Vegeta went from getting slapped around by Beerus to achieving SSB and being on par with Goku, without having to do any ritual.

And the last paragraph is an assumption. His 5year training didn't boost his base form that wasn't even .0000001 percent of beerus all the way to about 20-30%

Honestly i want to call BS on the SBG that was movie only from what i know, God ki + base = SSG, God ki + ssj = SSB

in the manga they still goes SSG which mean when they use God ki their hair color change, the SBG is non sense imo

SBG is not a thing it's a fandom term that was made up from a translation error and just cause people believed he used god ki in base in the movie to fight Freeza when he never did lol.

So they closed the thread to fast to where I couldn't reply. However, they don't realize SBG is a term made for goku using God ki in Base form. Goku doesn't use God ki in base form. He might do so in the future but it wouldn't be called this fandom wiki made term. It literally isn't a thing and should be taken care of. However, they closed it before I could even comment.

Yeah I know but for now it is what it is. We gotta wait for these striking revisions to be over to have a chance at whispering about it, and even then there's no guarantee a new obstacle won't be created.

DBS Base Goku >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DBZ Super Vegito

DBS Potential Unleashed Gohan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DBS Base Goku

Do the math, guys

Back