• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neither Shizu nor Ifrit can be considered "evil". Close-Combat-wise Shizu would probably win due to much greater combat experience.

So it probably comes down to magic. Cure Diamond wins if hers can last longer, while Shizu wins if it's equal (due to close combat) or lasts longer.

Though since I haven't seen any VS Battles with mahou shoujo yet, is the transformation sequences simplified as being instantanous, or is an interruption allowed?

I forgot how shizue fights, but she will likely lose control of Ifrit fairly quickly and at that point Ifrit can duplicate into several of himself, trap cure into a barrier and roast her there.

It might break really fast due to AP difference, but should be enough to burn her.

NeoSuperior said:
Though since I haven't seen any VS Battles with mahou shoujo yet, is the transformation sequences simplified as being instantanous, or is an interruption allowed?
She starts transformed.

Back