• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cujo (Dark Tower) Vs Mr. Pickles

Also, why does Cujo's page say he "can bite and rip apart steel"? I'm fairly certain he never did that in the novel or the film adaptation.

The closest he ever came to doing that was pulling the metal handle off a car door.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Why is Mr. Pickles Street level when he has a Wall level feat?
MrKingOfNegativity said:
Also, why does Cujo's page say he "can bite and rip apart steel"? I'm fairly certain he never did that in the novel or the film adaptation.
The closest he ever came to doing that was pulling the metal handle off a car door.
Still wondering about this.

It's listed on his profile as the reason he's Street level, though.

Breaking bones with a single bite. That's a semi-low-end Wall level feat.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
It's listed on his profile as the reason he's Street level, though.
Breaking bones with a single bite. That's a semi-low-end Wall level feat.
It shouldn't be. Rottweiler and Mastiff dogs can do this, that doesn't make them anywhere near Wall level.

Regardless, Mr. Pickles should take this fight easily with his intelligence and ability to use weapons/tools.

actually mr pickles should probably be higher than wall or street. In shovenpucker (Season 2 Episode 4) he stopped two trains stacked on top of each other pretty abruptly. we can probably attempt to find a train matching the ones he stopped given we can see how many parts the train has and find the speed by how many railroad tracks they pass as the tracks are visible as well. I'm gonna attempt to calc that. and if i fail ill submit it to calc requests.

It does not matter how fast or strong Cujo is in this debate, as even his rabies dropped his intelligence down to bare minimum. Meanwhile, Mr. Pickles is the head of an underground satanic cult, and is extremely intelligent in almost everything he does, creating all kinds of ways to maim, torture and kill the people around him. Mr. Pickles has dealt with much bigger threats than a rabid dog, and he could think circles around him and easily lead him into a trap which would leave Cujo dead, if he doesn't just kill him himself. I don't think I need to say much more.

Winner: Mr. Pickles

Uh Rottwiler's and Mastiff's absolutely cannot break apart bones in a single bite that's a myth. KingofNegativity is right bone is a lot tougher than people realise. It can actually hold 4 times the weight of a like amount of concrete. Biting clean through a bone in one bite is comfortably low wall level depending on the bone in question of course.

Breaking a bone with an attack perpendicular to it (which is what a bite would be classified as) can require as much as 9,920 joules of force or higher.

"A cubic inch of bone can in principle bear a load of 19,000 lbs. (8,626 kg) or more — roughly the weight of five standard pickup trucks — making it about four times as strong as concrete." Same article cites bone as being stronger than steel on an ounce-for-ounce basis.

Common dogs don't break that in a single bite. Ever. Whenever a normal dog breaks someone's leg, they do it by clamping down and thrashing around until it snaps, which isn't the same thing at all.

Anywho, with the above info in mind, Pickles needs an upgrade. Other characters who can break bones are rated as Wall level for the same reasons I outlined above.

this talk of low wall may not matter. Calcing the train feats resulted in (I think) high end wall level. I wouldn't bet half a penny on it not being flawed though since I suck at calcing.

Back