• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The fact that you have powers based on the law does not mean that your power null acts on them if you do not prove it.
You asked if the powernull affects things based on laws and I posted something that explicitly says their abilities contain laws and their powernull justification is nulling said abilities. Also The core of their power is literally something that contains the laws of their world and their powernull isn't negating one ability, although it can be, it is suppressing them to turn them powerless with the effects of; Power Nullification, Paralysis Inducement, Body Puppetry, Soul Manipulation. All of which are layered and he resists those layers.

If you meant specifically suppressing laws, he can do so with his presence. He can also powernull using laws by creating a new law to null a specific person.

None of these scans are new, they're on his profile.

Conceptual Invulnerability (With the Black Yellow Pagoda which controls the changes of duality to cease all change[140])
First, this is not conceptual invulnerability, but causality manipulation through manipulation of the Duality that controls change.
  • This power affecting a 4D being
  • This power affecting someone across time
  • This power affecting someone with 24 layers of passive powernull
  • This power affecting animals, inanimate objects or even a fictional being
  • This power affecting someone with immesurable speed + being omnipresent across space and time somehow since it seems his speed is lacking
All Ultimate Skills originate from the Voice of the World and influence the Laws of the World that exist at every point in the space-time continuities of the infinite multiverse.
Passive 24 layer powernull doesn't affect Dino's Ultimate Skill unless layered in 4D, Dino already resists layered powernull in 4D and his Ultimate Skill also has own passive 2 layer powernull in 4D.

Nothing you say matters since Dino's Ultimate Skill can affect the entire space-time continuum, but again, Dino's Ultimate Ability can affect monsters (all kinds of varieties), Beretta - a doll with a physical body made entirely of magicsteel - , Spiritual Lifeforms (information type 2, law, concept type 1 beings) and likely even Promise Land beings.
The Promise Land is a land where everything there just happens to be a dream, a dream as in reality becomes unreal, however it's unknown whether this is some a future world or ending world, what we know for sure is that everything that have ever existed, including the World is all dreams, we can call this place the unreal version of the already existing world, because to go to the promise land one has to abandon their entire being, making them no longer exist, as proof of this, they were called fictional entities when they came to the real world, rudra also noted that the promise land is just the other side of everything else, giving the entirety of our explanation, it should be noted, promise land is unreality and the world is reality, they are opposite sides of the other, whoever is there is unreal and thus doesn't exist.
As I said, Dino's ability will literally affect every point in time simultaneously and it is said that no one can escape from it anyway, Digital Lifeforms with immeasurable perception and travel speed are no exception.
Also, Cui Heng's mind is his soul which is regenerated/recreated by his true spirit that is invulnerable from his Nascent Soul key to his last key.
As I said before, Dino's Ultimate Skill bypasses conventional resistance, unconventioanal mind manipulation resistance of (mind protects by soul), Spritual Lifeforms mental invulnerability, and soul protect of unique skills.
  • Resistance Negation (Ultimate skill resistances can be ignored by another ultimate skill user)
Also Ultimate Skill even bypasses the resistance of those who resist Unique skill, which is the unevolved version of Ultimate Skill.

Last edited:
First, this is not conceptual invulnerability, but causality manipulation through manipulation of the Duality that controls change.
He is using duality to cease all change on him to be immune to harm, which is what invulnerability is. An upgrade from his previous key's CM 2 ability to control duality. 'Change' being interpreted as causality is secondary.

You can always create a CRT to try and change it, until then it is invulnerability.

Passive 24 layer powernull doesn't affect Dino's Ultimate Skill unless layered in 4D, Dino already resists layered powernull in 4D and his Ultimate Skill also has own passive 2 layer powernull in 4D.
Meanwhile Cui Heng's layers at the bottom of his profile:

• Their hax layers are their suppressive aura/presence, their regeneration + invulnerability, information analysis and enhanced senses. Regeneration and invulnerability is a total of 3 layers total for all keys. However the rest are 4 layers for each realm with the Golden Core (his first key) starting out with 12 layers and each key adds 4 layers until the Mahayana key adds on 3 layers.

So basically the Golden Core has 12 layers, Nascent Soul has 16, Soul Formation has 20, Return To Void has 24 and Mahayana has 27.

With the division of 3D and 4D rather than realms Cui Heng would have 7 layers of the above (not including regen + invul). His resistance is also the same amount of layers.

Nothing you say matters since Dino's Ultimate Skill can affect the entire space-time continuum, but again, Dino's Ultimate Ability can affect monsters (all kinds of varieties), Beretta - a doll with a physical body made entirely of magicsteel - , Spiritual Lifeforms (information type 2, law, concept type 1 beings) and likely even Promise Land beings.
You haven't posted any feats or anything implied btw, just the things that exist in the verse. I am guessing it is based on what you say next about some statement of nothing being able to escape from it.

Also dreams and a literal storybook are different things but it will have to do for a fictional being since Cui Heng's goal it seems was to spread the book so it exists in the hearts of the common people.

As I said, Dino's ability will literally affect every point in time simultaneously and it is said that no one can escape from it anyway, Digital Lifeforms with immeasurable perception and travel speed are no exception.
I'd prefer an actual feat or explicit or strong words that also cover/imply Digital Lifeforms. Because Cui Heng has explicit immeasurable speed feats on his profile.

Also it seems we've been talking about a skill to use, not something passive? Cui Heng's info analysis literally tells him everything he needs to know about Dino. He also resists info analysis layers equal to his realm.

Not sure how Dino can use an ability without Cui Heng knowing about it or his other selves present and across time and somehow just standing there never using an ability of their own, despite some of them being immeasurable + omnipresent. Also Cui Heng isn't baseline immesurable:

They're a hivemind, Dino is one person casting an ability while Cui Heng are countless each casting an ability, some of whom are inconceivably faster than Dino and can literally with less than a thought kill him as they have 3 layers of MGR negation and 2 layers of HGR.
As I said before, Dino's Ultimate Skill bypasses conventional resistance, unconventioanal mind manipulation resistance of (mind protects by soul), Spritual Lifeforms mental invulnerability, and soul protect of unique skills.
  • Resistance Negation (Ultimate skill resistances can be ignored by another ultimate skill user)
Also Ultimate Skill even bypasses the resistance of those who resist Unique skill, which is the unevolved version of Ultimate Skill.
I was talking about the true spirit's regenerative function which also has 2 layers of invulnerability but 3 layers for all keys.

• Golden Core key = Golden Core is invulnerable (loses Golden core in the next key)
  • Nascent Soul key = Their true spirit is invulnerable (Doesn't matter since his true spirit is a fragment of his Mahayana key)
  • Soul Formation key = His invulnerability extends to his body now

Last edited:
You can always create a CRT to try and change it, until then it is invulnerability.
OK fair.
You haven't posted any feats or anything implied btw, just the things that exist in the verse. I am guessing it is based on what you say next about some statement of nothing being able to escape from it.
No, there are feat/scaling for these, I just didn't need to scan.
With the division of 3D and 4D rather than realms Cui Heng would have 7 layers of the above (not including regen + invul). His resistance is also the same amount of layers
I have no idea what you mean here.
Also dreams and a literal storybook are different things but it will have to do for a fictional being since Cui Heng's goal it seems was to spread the book so it exists in the hearts of the common people.
Didn't you read the part where the beings in Promise Land turn into fictional beings when they come to the real world?
I'd prefer an actual feat or explicit or strong words that also cover/imply Digital Lifeforms. Because Cui Heng has explicit immeasurable speed feats on his profile.
I don't understand why you're still talking about speed when you're talking about an attack that affects every single point in the infinite space-time continuums. Unless they move out of the 2-A cosmology with immeasurable speed, there is nowhere they can escape. This is why it is said that it is impossible to escape the Fallen Catastrophe.
Also it seems we've been talking about a skill to use, not something passive? Cui Heng's info analysis literally tells him everything he needs to know about Dino. He also resists info analysis layers equal to his realm.
You do realize that the 6-A key can't even interact with Dino, right? Cui Heng does not become the Return to Void key unless his past selves are attacked.
Not sure how Dino can use an ability without Cui Heng knowing about it or his other selves present and across time and somehow just standing there never using an ability of their own, despite some of them being immeasurable + omnipresent. Also Cui Heng isn't baseline immesurable:
They're a hivemind, Dino is one person casting an ability while Cui Heng are countless each casting an ability, some of whom are inconceivably faster than Dino and can literally with less than a thought kill him as they have 3 layers of MGR negation and 2 layers of HGR.
Man, why are you ignoring the battle scenario we already discussed in the beginning and talking as if Cui Heng is starting with the Return to Void key. At some point in time before Cui Heng transforms into that key, he will already be hit by Dino's Fallen Catastrophe.

Give me some time, I will collect the parts of the arguments of both sides that still need to be discussed in one post.

Question, Dose Cui have any way to deal with a Promodial's high godly ressurection?
3 layers of MGR negation and 2 layers of HGR negation.

No, there are feat/scaling for these, I just didn't need to scan.
You could have done so now.

I have no idea what you mean here.
He has layers based on his cultivation realms. 4 layers per realm. More layers than Dino.
Didn't you read the part where the beings in Promise Land turn into fictional beings when they come to the real world?
This is unnecessary considering my digressive point in my last post.

I don't understand why you're still talking about speed when you're talking about an attack that affects every single point in the infinite space-time continuums. Unless they move out of the 2-A cosmology with immeasurable speed, there is nowhere they can escape. This is why it is said that it is impossible to escape the Fallen Catastrophe.
Yeah, an attack by a relativistic speed character against an immeasurable omnipresent character.

Dino would be standing still in comparison to Cui Heng is an understatement.

Like my last post, I'd appreciate some explicit words or strong evidence for this attack supposedly being able to affect immeasurable speed characters, let alone characters faster than baseline immeasurable speed characters like Cui Heng.

You do realize that the 6-A key can't even interact with Dino, right? Cui Heng does not become the Return to Void key unless his past selves are attacked.
Not sure how many times I have to get this point across but Dino isn't facing one Cui Heng but countless. Not just across time but also spatially present. The Countless Cui Hengs aren't a single line going from the past to the future.

They are countless, as in at any point in time, whether it is today or a decade ago or billions years from now, they all have countless Cui Hengs.

As I previously stated, their forms and tier vary. Although it would not exceed his Return to Void key.

Also you ignore info analysis layers. What stops Cui Heng from taking a glance at Dino and then becoming his Return to Void key? I mean, he literally has a feat on his profile of reacting to an immeasurable attack before it him + understanding the situation in that less of an instant moment.

Man, why are you ignoring the battle scenario we already discussed in the beginning and talking as if Cui Heng is starting with the Return to Void key. At some point in time before Cui Heng transforms into that key, he will already be hit by Dino's Fallen Catastrophe.

Give me some time, I will collect the parts of the arguments of both sides that still need to be discussed in one post.
I believe it is more like you're ignoring the actual facts on his profile. As his profile says, Cui Heng is a hivemind across space-time and you quoted me saying that to strawman an argument of him "starting with the Return to Void key".

No, he is starting with his Golden Core key while his fake selves vary in tier.

Where are they exactly? I can't find them on his profile?
Because this isn't pasted across all keys and instead is there for his second key but covers all the rest:

Instead the explanation at the bottom of the profile has this:

• Regeneration and invulnerability is a total of 3 layers total for all keys

And if you're wondering where this layers were accepted, this is the thread.

You could have done so now.
Although I have no idea how you'll understand the context unless all the traits the characters have are explained to you...
Beretta, you've done well. Take a nap. Fallen Hypno!!"

So he unleashed his power. This was Fal- len Hypno, a nonlethal, broad-range neut- ralizing attack derived from his unique skill Sloth. It lured any living creature into a sle- ep from which they would never awaken until the caster removed the curse. Attem- pting to mentally resist it was pointless. It was a deadly sin of a move, at the top levels of power...but as the word Sloth would sug- gest, it took quite a long time to trigger, a painful weakness. Still, despite that time lag, one needed to have an ultimate skill on hand to even think about resisting it. It was a truly fearsome attack, one that fully de- served to be called the strongest of unique skill-driven moves.

Deeno wanted to neutralize Beretta and the others as quietly and peacefully as he could. He truly had no desire to harm anyo- ne else in the Control Center-Shinji, his friends, the dryads-even if they stepped up to protect Ramiris. Vesta, who he had put to sleep first, was also a boss whom he truly respected. And Shinji and the others were his colleagues, with whom he felt a sense of camaraderie.
Go to sleep! Fallen Catastrophe!!"

The laws of nature were rewritten, its

positive elements being reversed and tur- ned negative. The temptation they created lured everything, living and dead, into cea- sing all activity and going into stasis. But it wasn't a forced effect; it was up to the tar- gets to take the lure and walk down the path to destruction themselves. That made it a type of hypnosis, albeit one that worked on a whole other dimension-there was no waking up from a Belphegor-driven sleep, for it destroyed both your spirit and your physical body. Of course, while the destina- tion of this lure was "doom," Deeno could turn the intensity down and put the target into a more traditional hypnotic state.

It was a really versatile skill that way, and it didn't use sound to transmit itself, so it couldn't be blocked by a barrier of any sort. It was impervious to many defenses, one of its strongest points. In short, Bel- phegor held rule over all intelligent, feeling things.
Fallen Thanatos’ was the lethal mental attack that Dino had put into his ‘Fallen Strike.’ It was effective as long as the opponent had a mind, so even if the target was a ‘Clone,’ it would affect the main body at a distance. It was a sure-fire power with no way of escape. And yet, Zegion looked as if nothing had happened after being hit. It was no wonder that Dino couldn’t accept it. In order for him to win—no, in order for him to even escape from this place, he needed to figure out this mystery. Dino knew that he would never get an answer, but he couldn’t help but ask Zegion.
He has layers based on his cultivation realms. 4 layers per realm. More layers than Dino.
Is there an explanation of the layers at the 4D level?
This is unnecessary considering my digressive point in my last post.
It's not unnecessary, context may be different, but both are abstract existence at the fiction/narrative level.

I'll get to the rest of the stuff later, because it seems like you still don't realize exactly what Dino is doing here.

That seems to be conceptual, not information. information hgr negation would be required.
Regen negation layers isn't specific, it is verse wide layers which covers law bodies and the God of Man (info type 2). HGR on his profile is his own type.

Also, why are you trying to even go for 6A, when the body and AP are both 2B? (Just curious)
His body is 6-A, just that his fake selves can be any tier below 6-A, to 2-B, possibly 2-A.

Although I have no idea how you'll understand the context unless all the traits the characters have are explained to you...
Thank you. This would cover inanimate objects and considering what I read from the profiles regarding their interference with the world, it would also cover his intangibles selves such as being the sky.

I would appreciate the Digital Lifeforms feats, especially the immeasurable ones.

Is there an explanation of the layers at the 4D level?
Yes? The hax layers accepted were based on cultivation realms, 4 per realm. You only need to look at the key to see if it is 4D or not.

It's not unnecessary, context may be different, but both are abstract existence at the fiction/narrative level.
One is narrative, the other is a dream. They're fundamentally different in terms indexed abilities on the wiki but logically outside the wiki, they're figments of the human imagination, hence why they're fundamentally the same thing.

Not sure why you needed to reply when I accepted your reply 2 posts ago.

I'll get to the rest of the stuff later, because it seems like you still don't realize exactly what Dino is doing here.
Take your time. I'd also an explanation on how this ability would affect the fake selves that are at Return to Void key level not only because of their nonduality but also because of their passively layered powernull and also superior speed that can speed stomp and hax stomp before Dino does anything. Not to mention their layered info analysis that Dino does not resist. Or the fact that Cui Heng can reactively become 2-B, possibly 2-A even against immeasurable speed attacks.

I should also remind you his 6-A key has immortality type 8 based on his other selves. It doesn't matter how you try to kill him (based on all the verse's powers), you need to completely erase all his versions to kill him.

It is not trying to kill him, it is trying to put him to sleep and thus incapacitate him.

Why is immeasurable speed being discussed if the speed is equalized?

It is not trying to kill him, it is trying to put him to sleep and thus incapacitate him.

Why is immeasurable speed being discussed if the speed is equalized?
Because speed equalization doesn't covers things or people outside of the characters themselves.

Even if we slowed down all his fake selves to match Dino, Dino casting an ability to reach all of Cui Heng's selves would be slowed down to match Cui Heng who has a superior reactive feat.

Even if it was assumed to be a range feat rather than a speed feat, somehow, Cui Heng still has a passive range feat on his profile which would be faster than Dino casting.

If he does that purposefully, based on the skill's description, it also:

• "for it destroyed both your spirit and your physical body"
Above is novel version. The below is webnovel version:

• An hypnotic ability which causes everyone who fails to resist it to die

I would appreciate the Digital Lifeforms feats, especially the immeasurable ones.
All Digital Lifeforms have immeasurable speed.

Immeasurable attack, travel and perception speed (via Digital Lifeform Physiology. Digital lifeforms are beings that have transformed their material body into information particles. Information Particles transcend Space-Time and can physically move to any point in Space or Time with 0 time difference, even from the end of time itself to the past)
webnovel version:
Note: The Web Novel and the Light Novel are different continuities with different stories and thus cannot be used to scale to each other. The Manga and Anime, due to being adaptations of the Light Novel, cannot be used to scale to the Web Novel
If he does that purposefully, based on the skill's description, it also:
Dino don't kill his opponent if he wishes; it depends on which usage of the ultimate skill he use. Also Dino already does not aim to kill his opponent due to his mood at the beginning of the battle.
Honestly, I don’t really want to work. Being able to live in a world where I don’t have to do anything is truly ideal, but it can’t be helped. Unfortunately, I can’t be merciful. Don’t worry, I won’t take your life, so do your best to get rid of me.

I asked for a feat of affecting such a being. Already saw Digital Lifeforms have Immesurable speed through Veldanava. A feat of affecting someone beyond baseline would also be appreciated.

Note: The Web Novel and the Light Novel are different continuities with different stories and thus cannot be used to scale to each other. The Manga and Anime, due to being adaptations of the Light Novel, cannot be used to scale to the Web Novel
I quoted both because both explicitly kill their opponents and only don't depending on his preference.

Dino don't kill his opponent if he wishes; it depends on which usage of the ultimate skill he use. Also Dino already does not aim to kill his opponent due to his mood at the beginning of the battle.

Okay, I'll keep his natural preference in mind.

Last edited:
but his Return To Void key can and as I've previously stated, he can become that key.
I know he can become that key, and I know that key can interact with concepts, but it cannot interact with information, or at least, I didn't see any information type 2 related hax on his profile, which he needs to interact with Diablo

I know he can become that key, and I know that key can interact with concepts, but it cannot interact with information, or at least, I didn't see any information type 2 related hax on his profile, which he needs to interact with Diablo
This is the second time someone has missed it which would it make my mistake for not bolding it. It is there if you read, just not bolded. I'll bold it in a minute.

This is the second time someone has missed it which would it make my mistake for not bolding it. It is there if you read, just not bolded. I'll bold it in a minute.
Saw it now, and seems Diablo ain't gonna have that wincon anymore

After that, does Cui Heng have a way to deal with Immortality type 5?

6-A key Cui Heng can't interact with him but his Return To Void key can and as I've previously stated, he can become that key.

Also to elaborate on becoming that key if you missed it on the profile, his Return To Void key was fighting a 2-B, possibly 2-A enemy and that enemy attacked through time to kill Cui Heng's past 6-A self and despite such an immeasurable speed attack, Cui Heng reacted before he was hit and instantly became his Return to Void key.

There are countless versions of him in his time, in his past and in his future, all of which are like a hivemind and can perform the above feat.

Diablo needs layered 3D regen negation to do that to Cui Heng or 4D or above for his 6-A key and that would be temporary considering he can't die unless all his countless versions are also dead on the timeline (check his immortality type 8 in this key).

It is a pretty large verse so I'll wait on many more people to share the same view.

Cui Heng has type 2 info in his Return To Void Key.

Cui Heng's second key has immortality negation which covers all his immortalities in his first key. Also immortality type 9 negation is the ability to simultaneously attack the avatar and the true self which also negates Diablo's immortality type 8. Lastly type 5 is covered by his Soul Formation key that can induce death onto the essence/spirit of a person which is deathless, indestructible, timeless, cannot be erased, cannot be restrained, etc.
It seems more like Conceptual Death to me
Which Diablo can already resurrect from as well

His resurrection is High Godly which Cui Heng negates with 2 layers.
What is his HGR negation aspect? Information, Conceptual, or both?
Cuz he needs both at the same time to negate Diablo's
Also note that, him interacting with Info type 2 doesn't mean he can negate Info type 2 regeneration.

This is mainly because Diablo has HGR for resurrecting from Core Destruction instantly, where "Core" defines both a being's information[type 2] as well as their conceptual self.

Edit : Also, I'm not even seeing High Godly resurrection negation on his profile. What I did found was this :
But this from the description seems regeneration negation rather than resurrection negation. Tho, I could have accidentally missed it, please correct me if I did.

Last edited:
What is his HGR negation aspect? Information, Conceptual, or both?
Cuz he needs both at the same time to negate Diablo's
Also note that, him interacting with Info type 2 doesn't mean he can negate Info type 2 regeneration.

This is mainly because Diablo has HGR for resurrecting from Core Destruction instantly, where "Core" defines both a being's information[type 2] as well as their conceptual self.
All of this has already been brought up.

As for HGR this is the last post.

But this from the description seems regeneration negation rather than resurrection negation. Tho, I could have accidentally missed it, please correct me if I did.
Already discussed.

Also resurrection and regen differ in methods but resurrection is linked to a level of regen.

All Digital Lifeforms have immeasurable speed.

Immeasurable attack, travel and perception speed (via Digital Lifeform Physiology. Digital lifeforms are beings that have transformed their material body into information particles. Information Particles transcend Space-Time and can physically move to any point in Space or Time with 0 time difference, even from the end of time itself to the past)

It has literally been just over 2 weeks.

Dino nor Diablo have any way of dealing with Cui Heng's state of existence and the added nonduality and also superior hax layers. This match should have been over long ago from votes.

@Setsuna_tenma You can replace this verse in a couple of days if there is no reply.

I've been busy IRL and adding a new verse to the wiki for a while now and it's still going on so I forgot about this.
Cui Heng's state of existence
Diablo definitely can't do it, but Dino certainly can, whether you agree or not, at least when it comes to influencing all selves at every point in time.
added nonduality
Nonduality means nothing here. I've already said that, and you've said he has conceptual invulnerability based on controlling duality which are governing changes, but Dino's ultimate skill already affects other ultimate skill users, who are beings independent of the law of world that govern concepts and causality. That's why I still think Dino took a one shot at Cui Heng's infinite number of selves with Fallen Catastrophe.
also superior hax layers
Golden Core self's 3D passive hax layers are negated by Dino's passive powernull layered in 4D, and I also still haven't seen anything convincing that Cui Heng has 4D passive hax layers in his Return to Void key.
This match should have been over long ago from votes.
If I'm not mistaken, there are 3 (Rakih, Setsuna) votes in favor of Cui Heng, including you, and one incon vote (Robo), but there are 6 Tensura supporters in this thread who have not chosen to vote yet, including me. If we really finish the discussion and turn this into a vote race, Dino already will have of vote advantage when this matchup is shared in the Tensura general discussion thread and asking use votes for this thread.

Therefore, it is most sense to resolve this matchup by trying discussing and agreeing on the arguments in my opinion.

I've been busy IRL and adding a new verse to the wiki for a while now and it's still going on so I forgot about this.

Diablo definitely can't do it, but Dino certainly can, whether you agree or not, at least when it comes to influencing all selves at every point in time.

Nonduality means nothing here. I've already said that, and you've said he has conceptual invulnerability based on controlling duality which are governing changes, but Dino's ultimate skill already affects other ultimate skill users, who are beings independent of the law of world that govern concepts and causality. That's why I still think Dino took a one shot at Cui Heng's infinite number of selves with Fallen Catastrophe.
You've been gone so long that you've fumbled up this reply that has ignored my last 11 posts.

First of all, conceptual invulnerability is manipulating duality and I have already told you to create a CRT if you believe it to be causality manipulation.

Second of all, that is an ability and I have already said it is the evidence of their nonduality. If you want to claim Dino can affect nonduality, then create a CRT for such a feat.

Golden Core self's 3D passive hax layers are negated by Dino's passive powernull layered in 4D, and I also still haven't seen anything convincing that Cui Heng has 4D passive hax layers in his Return to Void key.
You've ignored or forgot one of my last replies to you here.

So I will paste it:

"Not sure how many times I have to get this point across but Dino isn't facing one Cui Heng but countless. Not just across time but also spatially present. The Countless Cui Hengs aren't a single line going from the past to the future.

They are countless, as in at any point in time, whether it is today or a decade ago or billions years from now, they all have countless Cui Hengs.

As I previously stated, their forms and tier vary. Although it would not exceed his Return to Void key."

If I'm not mistaken, there are 3 (Rakih, Setsuna) votes in favor of Cui Heng, including you, and one incon vote (Robo), but there are 6 Tensura supporters in this thread who have not chosen to vote yet, including me. If we really finish the discussion and turn this into a vote race, Dino already will have of vote advantage when this matchup is shared in the Tensura general discussion thread and asking use votes for this thread.

Therefore, it is most sense to resolve this matchup by trying discussing and agreeing on the arguments in my opinion.
All votes regarding Diablo and/or Dino are based on what the profiles have. Whether it is the immesurable speed that is above baseline, the superior hax layers both in 3D and 4D form, the countless versions of himself, the nondual versions and so on, none have been addressed nor do the profiles in question have any way of dealing with them pending some sort of current CRT or an amazing argument leading to such a CRT. Hence why I have entertained this and why I mentioned those votes in my last post and the conditions of this match.

First of all, conceptual invulnerability is manipulating duality and I have already told you to create a CRT if you believe it to be causality manipulation.
Fine so be it.
Dino can affect nonduality
Dino cannot bypass the immunity given by nonduality even if end of series.
You've ignored or forgot one of my last replies to you here.
I'm not ignoring your answer, both your answer and the hax layers thread, both doesn't tell me that Cui Heng affect 4D structures or beings with the passives. This seems to be either your reasoning or based on an in-verse context that I have no idea about.
Not sure how many times I have to get this point across but Dino isn't facing one Cui Heng but countless. Not just across time but also spatially present. The Countless Cui Hengs aren't a single line going from the past to the future.
I don't know how many times I have to say it either, but it doesn't matter how many Cui Hengs you have or anything else, Dino ignores abilities in the verse like Multiple Selves, which grants users Acausality Type 3, and Split Body, which grants immortality at range 2-A.
All votes regarding Diablo and/or Dino are based on what the profiles have.
Likewise, if I or anyone else votes for Dino here, we can say that they took Cui Heng's abilities into consideration when voting.
it is the immesurable speed that is above baseline
And you say that you are always the one who is ignored. Having immeasurable speed does not allow you to avoid an event that has already happened in time. The event of immeasurable speed is to move, to attack, to a moment when it has not yet occurred. In a case where literally all selves will be affected, immeasurable speed is meaningless since there will be no body that has not been affected by this in the past.
Neither Diablo nor Dino are Digital lifeforms....
There is no Digital Lifeform at 6-A with offensive capabilities that can deal with Cui Heng (although "Luminous" is a Digital Lifeform with the Ultimate Skill at 6-A, Cui Heng is faster than him due to his immeasurable speed scaling, and Luminous cannot deal with something like parallel existence).

There is no Digital Lifeform at 6-A with offensive capabilities that can deal with Cui Heng (although "Luminous" is a Digital Lifeform with the Ultimate Skill at 6-A, Cui Heng is faster than him due to his immeasurable speed scaling, and Luminous cannot deal with something like parallel existence).
Actually, regarding this, DLF's now have all around imeasurable speed.

Dino cannot bypass the immunity given by nonduality even if end of series.
What is the point of this match then, even against Dino?
I'm not ignoring your answer, both your answer and the hax layers thread, both doesn't tell me that Cui Heng affect 4D structures or beings with the passives. This seems to be either your reasoning or based on an in-verse context that I have no idea about.
I have already told you about his 4D hax layers.

To reiterate, Cui Heng's layers are based on cultivation level. If a key is 3D and has X layers then it is 3D layers, if it is 4D then it has 4D layers, it is that simple.

The hax layers thread should have told you it is based on affecting X cultivation level/realm and you could have simply checked the key's tier.

I don't know how many times I have to say it either, but it doesn't matter how many Cui Hengs you have or anything else, Dino ignores abilities in the verse like Multiple Selves, which grants users Acausality Type 3, and Split Body, which grants immortality at range 2-A.
In the same post you say Dino cannot bypass nonduality but then you say his range can affect all Cui Hengs which would include his 4D nondual selves...

Likewise, if I or anyone else votes for Dino here, we can say that they took Cui Heng's abilities into consideration when voting.
You are free to vote but it would not count considering Dino's only win condition is ignoring so many things related to Cui Heng, for example:

• A non-passive ability from Dino who doesn't resist Cui Heng's info hax layers which would tell him everything about Dino from a glance
  • A non-passive ability from Dino somehow affecting even 4D versions of Cui Heng who are nondual
  • A non-passive ability from Dino cast before any Cui Heng present or from any time period doing anything despite speed equal. Even though any Cui Heng reactively becoming 4D or a Cui Heng already 4D can ignore it and literally negate it on all Cui Heng's affected with their layered powernull
This might be the last time I say this but stop only thinking about across time regarding Cui Heng. Dino has countless Cui Hengs in front of him all fake selves with varying tiers that do no exceed his second last key.

And you say that you are always the one who is ignored. Having immeasurable speed does not allow you to avoid an event that has already happened in time. The event of immeasurable speed is to move, to attack, to a moment when it has not yet occurred. In a case where literally all selves will be affected, immeasurable speed is meaningless since there will be no body that has not been affected by this in the past.
You are trying to make an argument for an ability that will affect all Cui Heng's present and all Cui Hengs across time with the argument of "it has already happened" despite the fact that If Dino were to somehow cast it, the event happens for present Cui Heng but has yet to happen for Cui Heng in the past.

Also attacking all Cui Hengs across time is literally on his profile and he reactively became faster and 4D and negated the attack.

You have ignored Cui Heng isn't baseline immesurable. I have said this 1, 2, 3, 4 times on this page. A feat Dino doesn't even have on his profile.

Last edited:
To add on, where is the feat of Dino affecting someone baseline or above baseline immeasurable that I asked for here?

Back