• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Cucumber Otter vs Javen Playz [0-0-5]

I feel bad because I know Cucumber Otter, but I have no idea what she'd start with. I think elemental manipulation is standard, but I don't know. The animations are short though, I should just watch a few

I can say this though

Cucumber Otter scales to 37.885 Kilotons of TNT Here

and Javen scales to 28.053018700000003 Kilotons of TNT This Calculation

Might've missed a calculation tho.
Otter has the ap advantage and can easily tank attacks from Javen's team and plus she can regen from stuff Javen gets at him though Javen can always restrain her since playz is class 25 and Otter is class 10 not to mention corrupting Javen ain't happening since he resists Javen can also use his many items + spray and pray to hit her.

What does otters’ corruption do exactly? It just says “corrupted an empty universe” which is pretty vague
Honestly, the video that the feat is from is pretty vague as well. The world is just glitching a bunch and then Cucumber Otter comes and fixes it. I think. I'm pretty sure that's where that came from.

Honestly, the video that the feat is from is pretty vague as well. The world is just glitching a bunch and then Cucumber Otter comes and fixes it. I think. I'm pretty sure that's where that came from.
Okay, well, that definitely seems like a last resort sort of thing then, and it’s also just “Nuh uh” to corruption lol, so we could prolly just ignore it, at least for now

Does javen get all his equipment here?

Actually, it may have been from the LoFi challenge video, where cucumber otter kinda warps reality.

Okay, well, that definitely seems like a last resort sort of thing then, and it’s also just “Nuh uh” to corruption lol, so we could prolly just ignore it, at least for now

Does javen get all his equipment here?
Anything 7-C and under

Yeah, that’s what I was referring to. I don’t know what the person who made the cucumber otter profile was referring to, but I think this is it
It should be. It doesn’t look like it’s destroying the whole universe or sumthin, but it does seem to be corruption.

It looks like otter erased everything around him though, but only briefly, cause he disappeared as well, which might be the justification for his Mid-High regeneration, since he could still use the corruption despite being, y’know, erased

How would javen with all equipment go about dealing with the regen and corruption if otter decides to go that far? @Javenplayz253
Playz would likely teleport around Otter and have every one of his summons out roblox might have a EE thing in there since he summons things from that game + what's not saying he could just make clones of otter.

I guess so. I also noticed that plays has a resistance to corruption, although it’s not really the same as the corruption otter uses in that animation. Would Roblox have anything close to outright existence erasure though? Otter can recover from being completely annihilated, after all.

I guess so. I also noticed that plays has a resistance to corruption, although it’s not really the same as the corruption otter uses in that animation. Would Roblox have anything close to outright existence erasure though? Otter can recover from being completely annihilated, after all.
There's the Mori spell also If Otter can come back from complete annihilation shouldn't he have low-godly or High regen? Also Like I said Javen can always go up to Otter and restrain him at the very start since Javen has big LS compared to him.

Just looked back at CO’s profile, Golden Orbs say Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed. That might be a big oof

I only mention that because while speed is equalized, Golden Orb attack speed is not listed directly on CO’s profile but rather in just the equipment

Also if Javen does get a head start in the fight he can restrain otter, mind manip him, and distraction dance which will pause otter actions for 1 min

Playz would likely teleport around Otter and have every one of his summons out roblox might have a EE thing in there since he summons things from that game + what's not saying he could just make clones of otter.
So he grabs the Infinity Gaunlet from all the Thanos simulators?

So he grabs the Infinity Gaunlet from all the Thanos simulators?
He'd probably do that 💀 but he'd first grab stuff from games he knows then if otter still ain't done he'd be like... wait shouldn't there be a infinity gauntlet? And the rest is history

Now that I remember correctly, Roblox has that one laser gun that vaporizes you completely on impact, so javen could potentially use that, especially since it’s a laser beam, which should be speed of light I think? Idk

Attack speed generally isn’t equalized in speed equal matches, since then we’d have athletic humans dodging bullets, so you’re good
Really? The versus thread rules make it seem like they would be. But the gun thing does make it confusing

Every other speed the faster character has is reduced by the same multiplier as combat, so the orbs should be slowed depending on the speed of these guys.
I believe they have same tier combat speed, but CO has FTL movement speed and the Golden Orbs

Which is why I equalized

“I’ve read the thing, and I meant to say that uh… the original video where it happened is gone so… there’s that. But to explain LoFi Challenge is: Cucumber Otter chills in a room (Likely his pocket dimension, Creator Space) and he decides to simulate a Universe Corruption, which corrupts the whole room, and himself, but he has insane regen due to being in the pantheon of greater gods, so he regenerates.”

- Cucumber Otter DMing me

she went on to tell me that Cucumber Otter just corrupted the room, not the universe.

I understand that might be hard to prove that’s what she texted me, but it’s what she asked me to write so… yeah

“I’ve read the thing, and I meant to say that uh… the original video where it happened is gone so… there’s that. But to explain LoFi Challenge is: Cucumber Otter chills in a room (Likely his pocket dimension, Creator Space) and he decides to simulate a Universe Corruption, which corrupts the whole room, and himself, but he has insane regen due to being in the pantheon of greater gods, so he regenerates.”

- Cucumber Otter DMing me

she went on to tell me that Cucumber Otter just corrupted the room, not the universe.

I understand that might be hard to prove that’s what she texted me, but it’s what she asked me to write so… yeah
Oh so it is universe corrupting though Javen kinda resists that I think but yet he still can go for the grapple and possibly restrain him/her

Oh so it is universe corrupting though Javen kinda resists that I think but yet he still can go for the grapple and possibly restrain him/her
Character’s a dude, creator’s a girl. Also, Cucumber Otter wanted to say that the character would start with Ice Manipulation, if that matters. However, I want to stop debating with DMs and continue debating with information people can fact check me on, instead of just having to take my word for it

Character’s a dude, creator’s a girl. Also, Cucumber Otter wanted to say that the character would start with Ice Manipulation, if that matters. However, I want to stop debating with DMs and continue debating with information people can fact check me on, instead of just having to take my word for it
Aight Javen would most likely combat ice with fire weapons and use Cloak (invisible) to hide away.

Back