• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cucumber Otter VS Gojo (Foundation of Gatekeepers VS Jujutsu Kaisen) 3-0-0 (Grace)

CCMBROTTERFN

She/Her
Salivas Otter VS Satoru Gojo
No restrictions at all (I.e: They are in _ key, Speed equalized, etc) They act canonically, but will try to win. Unrestricted access to all transformations and powers.

Salivas: 3

Gojo: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Gojo can put an infinity between himself and opponent, can Otter do anything to even reach Gojo
I mean, actually yeah. First off, the most obvious win is simply just Sus Mode Reality Warping. Nothing is stoping him from just spaghetti-ing Gojo. Second, Pocket Reality and Dimensional Travel based BFR. Third, Destroy Planet, Portal away. Honestly, I could go on and on.

I mean, actually yeah. First off, the most obvious win is simply just Sus Mode Reality Warping. Nothing is stoping him from just spaghetti-ing Gojo. Second, Pocket Reality and Dimensional Travel based BFR. Third, Destroy Planet, Portal away. Honestly, I could go on and on.
Do any of those actually reach infinite though. If those things lack infinite range I’m pretty sure they just won’t work on Gojo. My knowledge is pretty limited though that is what infinity implies

Do any of those actually reach infinite though. If those things lack infinite range I’m pretty sure they just won’t work on Gojo. My knowledge is pretty limited though that is what infinity implies
Infinite is a shield that slows attacks down forever. Though it does need something to block. Stuff like Reality Warping gets past it.

Infinity slows down any projectile or attack within a certain range, well, infinitely, meaning that at least infinite speed is needed to get past it, which otter doesn’t have.
Infinite is a shield that slows attacks down forever. Though it does need something to block. Stuff like Reality Warping gets past it.
Reality warping isn’t anything new in jujutsu kaisen. Sorcerers use things like pocket dimensions and creating things out of nothing all the time with domain expansions, and gojo warps reality and laws themselves with Type 1 Domain Expansions and literal mathematics as a result of infinity too I’m pretty sure.

Judging from otters’ profile, sus mode doesn’t really do anything crazy, it just makes him 1.57% stronger, which is extremely limited and pales in comparison to what domain expansions can do. If gojo hits him with unlimited void otter is dead due to his lack of resistances as well 🗿

Infinity slows down any projectile or attack within a certain range, well, infinitely, meaning that at least infinite speed is needed to get past it, which otter doesn’t have.

Reality warping isn’t anything new in jujutsu kaisen. Sorcerers use things like pocket dimensions and creating things out of nothing all the time with domain expansions, and gojo warps reality and laws themselves with Type 1 Domain Expansions and literal mathematics as a result of infinity too I’m pretty sure.

Judging from otters’ profile, sus mode doesn’t really do anything crazy, it just makes him 1.57% stronger, which is extremely limited and pales in comparison to what domain expansions can do. If gojo hits him with unlimited void otter is dead due to his lack of resistances as well 🗿
Okay, but what’s stopping him from going Golden God and just… destroying the planet or something. I don’t think infinty is going to stop that. Cucumber Otter also speedblitzes by thousands or millions of times. Cucumber Otter is smart enough to understand if any of his attacks aren’t working. Could he just grab the ground and throw the thing Gojo is standing on out of orbit or something? Cucumber Otter can probably absorb most of Gojo’s attacks since they are Cursed Energy based, which is something he could likely use his absorption on since it works on Kinetic Energy and the Golden Orbs and more. And it’s not like Cucumber Otter couldn’t just Regenerate from everything other than Limitless Void. He can tank most with Golden God and Red Mode. This makes it hard for either to win, but not impossible. And when it comes to it, I think Cucumber Otter has more ways to counter Gojo.

Okay, but what’s stopping him from going Golden God and just… destroying the planet or something. I don’t think infinty is going to stop that. Cucumber Otter also speedblitzes by thousands or millions of times. Cucumber Otter is smart enough to understand if any of his attacks aren’t working. Could he just grab the ground and throw the thing Gojo is standing on out of orbit or something? Cucumber Otter can probably absorb most of Gojo’s attacks since they are Cursed Energy based, which is something he could likely use his absorption on since it works on Kinetic Energy and the Golden Orbs and more. And it’s not like Cucumber Otter couldn’t just Regenerate from everything other than Limitless Void. He can tank most with Golden God and Red Mode. This makes it hard for either to win, but not impossible. And when it comes to it, I think Cucumber Otter has more ways to counter Gojo.
Would it even be in-character for otter to do that? I find it hard to believe he’d try to kill billions of people just to take out gojo, especially when he is listed as a “Hero” and “Good Character” in his categories. I don’t normally touch on how in-character something is for someone to do, but this just seems wayyyyyy out of line for him. Unless he just turns evil and wants nothing but bloodshed he won’t do that just to win.

If he just threw a piece of the ground into orbit, Gojo just has to teleport back with this, which makes that strategy useless:
If none of gojo’s attacks are working, then that’d likely push him to use his domain expansion if all else is failing for him, which is obviously game over for otter, so gojo might use unlimited void a lot quicker than he normally does.

Would it even be in-character for otter to do that? I find it hard to believe he’d try to kill billions of people just to take out gojo, especially when he is listed as a “Hero” and “Good Character” in his categories. I don’t normally touch on how in-character something is for someone to do, but this just seems wayyyyyy out of line for him. Unless he just turns evil and wants nothing but bloodshed he won’t do that just to win.

If he just threw a piece of the ground into orbit, Gojo just has to teleport back with this, which makes that strategy useless:
If none of gojo’s attacks are working, then that’d likely push him to use his domain expansion if all else is failing for him, which is obviously game over for otter, so gojo might use unlimited void a lot quicker than he normally does.
I mean, yeah. But wasn’t Gojo literally killed from someone using reality warping to cut him in half? That kinda invalidates your whole “reality warping wouldn’t harm him”

Firstly, Gojo was very clearly exhausted and he thought he had won. Unless the reality warping power of Otter is instantaneous and would be able to destroy his body or nullify the Infinity, then he would win and only then. But otherwise, Gojo would beat him due to Infinite Void.

Firstly, Gojo was very clearly exhausted and he thought he had won. Unless the reality warping power of Otter is instantaneous and would be able to destroy his body or nullify the Infinity, then he would win and only then. But otherwise, Gojo would beat him due to Infinite Void.
It’s actually kinda slow. Good point.

I mean, yeah. But wasn’t Gojo literally killed from someone using reality warping to cut him in half? That kinda invalidates your whole “reality warping wouldn’t harm him”
^

Otter can only use his reality warping to amp himself ever-so-slightly according to his profile as well. He hasn’t been shown to use it for anything even remotely close to something like a domain expansion to my knowledge.

^

Otter can only use his reality warping to amp himself ever-so-slightly according to his profile as well. He hasn’t been shown to use it for anything even remotely close to something like a domain expansion to my knowledge.
Fair Enough. Though we could say things like how it was able to detach parts of his body and flip him upside down. We also have seen a few times where it vaporized him with the same feat as his Corruption.

Back