• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cu Chulainn vs Hōzōin Inshun

Inshun's spear doesn't count as a projectile unless he throws it, which I've never seen him do.

Cu gets Skill-Stomped, unless he has some other ability to make up for that gap which I don't know about.

Sorry Best Doggo.

Inshun's NP basically means he can't be caught off guard, and will always survive surprise attacks. And after seeing something once, he will have a technique to deal with or counter it the second time.

It's a very unfair NP.

I don't see that beating Gae Bulg, which would kill or severely injure him in the first shot. Would he be able to counter something on GB's level (warping cause and effect?)

It wouldn't.

Inshun will dodge, block or deflect it. His NP isn't a special attack but the entire set of techniques he's learned in life and granted through his legend. It's basically a passive ability minus being actually passive.

Cu is hopelessly outskilled here.

Skill doesn't save him from Gae Bulg, which will still pierce his heart regardless of that. It warps cause and effect to hit him. Skill ain't blocking that.

Yes that is true, Inshin needs to kill Cu before that happens. On another note, what is Inshin luck again? Can he dodge Cu NP?

I think it is high enough to possibly avoid it (he has the high rank luck in his profile.) but it isn't guaranteed that he dodges and it would still do massive damage as seen with Saber, so he still wins upon hitting it.

Back