• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katekyo Hitman Reborn CRT, additions to profiles!

Temperature Resistance

Evidence:

Argument:

We've known since the Varia arc that Tsuna was capable of releasing or using invisible flames to increase his defense. This was further explained in the future arc, where invisible flames are used as a gimmick to trick people through their attributes or increase defense/attack. When the Six Funeral Wreaths are introduced to us, we see Zakuro swimming in a pool of lava(clearly something impossible to the average joe). However, from the knowledge, we have of funeral Wreaths when their rings are taken from them, their powers disappear as seen with Daisy and his unnatural regeneration due to his Sun flames. This is because rings act as catalysts(like Tsuna's gloves or Yamamoto's sword) for them to use their flames freely.

Zakuro's feat is impressive only to the current Vongola team because they currently scale below them -- however after the Choice Arc(The Vongola succession trials) they should be as strong, if not stronger than each of them with exception of Tsuna who should be massively stronger(Important to note that when they fought the Funeral Wreaths they were all injured and tired and Tsuna managed to go against Byakuran who held most of the Six Funeral Wreath's power, alongside the power of everyone who had their flames sucked by him, including the Vongola Team).

Thus, I think with their stronger flame intensity and purity, they should scale above Zakuro and have the capability of doing the same.

Dying Will Pills

Evidence:

Argument:

So, for some reason Tsuna's profile doesn't have his dying will pills included. I know it's a small detail, but without them he can't go into HDWM or DWM which is pretty significant for the character. It should be in his standard equipment since he has them and uses them all the time after the varia Arc.

Last edited:
Second CRT argument added -- this one should definitely be accepted... Dying Will pills are what allow Tsuna to be in Dying Will mode, and he carries them everywhere.

I agree with the resistance. Especially considering that stronger characters can burn and char each other.

Not sure about temperature resistance, the first scan just seems like something specific to Zakuro, and the others are just statistics amplification feats. The pills I'm fine with them being added.

Not sure about temperature resistance, the first scan just seems like something specific to Zakuro, and the others are just statistics amplification feats. The pills I'm fine with them being added.
Well, like I explained -- the Six Funeral Wreaths are regular humans without their rings. That's because the Mare-Rings like the Vongola Rings are A-rank rings with the capability of emitting large amounts of flames. Though different body composition isn't something beyond KHR(Lambo's Lightning Skin), it's not only Zakuro who has shown the capability of resisting super high temperatures. Anyone who is capable of tanking an X-Burner in KHR should have Temperature resistance. Zakuro is the main argument here because he has the most visual feat.

Not sure if this is a temperature resistance thing as opposed to just it being an AP thing. Lambo’s a special case since his entire gimmick is absorbing electricity for damage. But if tanking blows that are super hot is considered a temperature resistance then I guess this looks fine.

Not sure if this is a temperature resistance thing as opposed to just it being an AP thing. Lambo’s a special case since his entire gimmick is absorbing electricity for damage. But if tanking blows that are super hot is considered a temperature resistance then I guess this looks fine.
Well, unless I'm mistaken(feel free to correct me since I'm new to this website and the naming stuff might go over my head) temperature resistance is just the capability of supporting high amounts of heat/cold right? It's been shown to the reader that Tsuna's X burner produces a lot of heat since only 20% of its power was capable of melting through steel chains with ease.

My thought process here is that Tsuna should have the ability to resist high temperatures because Zakuro has this ability through his flames which grant him this body differentiation(which is why when the rings are taken away they are just regular people).

And large amounts of storm flames were capable of wiping a forest in the fight against Byakuran (iirc).

resisting high temperatures is you being able to withstand said temperatures without being fazed whatsoever, whether it's dehydration, being burnt, etc. That would help for resistance. Melting through steel chains I'm pretty sure could just be countered by having a higher AP, last time I checked withstanding the temperature of the star would only yield 8-A results at best, so if you're just super tanky then you could withstand the blast. It also doesn't help the dying will flames aren't exactly natural flames so trying to apply temperature resistance here is a bit weird.

resisting high temperatures is you being able to withstand said temperatures without being fazed whatsoever, whether it's dehydration, being burnt, etc. That would help for resistance. Melting through steel chains I'm pretty sure could just be countered by having a higher AP, last time I checked withstanding the temperature of the star would only yield 8-A results at best, so if you're just super tanky then you could withstand the blast. It also doesn't help the dying will flames aren't exactly natural flames so trying to apply temperature resistance here is a bit weird.
That makes sense.

But like I said, the only reason Zakuro can actually bathe in the lava is because of the ring and his flames, because otherwise, he has regular human physiology. This is especially true since the manga panel shown doesn't show him with his carnage box. Since Zakuro scales above the Vongola, it makes sense he is able of resisting the temperatures with his flames while they can't -- that is, until after the choice arc.

if the rings actually upscale to that degree then I can see a resistance to high temperatures, though it has been a while since I've read the manga so I'm likely missing some details.

if the rings actually upscale to that degree then I can see a resistance to high temperatures, though it has been a while since I've read the manga so I'm likely missing some details.
I mean, they are part of the trinnisette and just unlocking its power made Tsuna go from getting stomped by Byakuran to the reverse.

I think early on in the end of the final arc, Tsuna can enter HDWM manually because ever since his rematch with Iemitsu. During that fight, it showed him briefly ingesting dying will pills. But every single chapter after that, you will not see him ingesting dying will pills. In fact, they're not even showed or referenced. Normally, it would show Tsuna with his mittens over bismuth to show he was eating the pills. But after the rematch with Iemitsu, all we see for him transitioning into HDWM is just the flame appearing on his head. This would logically make sense as Tsuna was re-taught about the true meaning of what dying will is and what it means. I mean, why would Akira Amano just randomly, if you can even call the timing random, stop drawing the picture of Tsuna ingesting pills when she had done it for 370+ chapters prior? So, with the timing and the nonexistence of the pills, it leads me to believe that he enters HDWM manually now.

I think early on in the end of the final arc, Tsuna can enter HDWM manually because ever since his rematch with Iemitsu. During that fight, it showed him briefly ingesting dying will pills. But every single chapter after that, you will not see him ingesting dying will pills. In fact, they're not even showed or referenced. Normally, it would show Tsuna with his mittens over bismuth to show he was eating the pills. But after the rematch with Iemitsu, all we see for him transitioning into HDWM is just the flame appearing on his head. This would logically make sense as Tsuna was re-taught about the true meaning of what dying will is and what it means. I mean, why would Akira Amano just randomly, if you can even call the timing random, stop drawing the picture of Tsuna ingesting pills when she had done it for 370+ chapters prior? So, with the timing and the nonexistence of the pills, it leads me to believe that he enters HDWM manually now.
He actually does use a pill in that fight. You can see Tsuna putting his hand over his mouth before entering Hyper Dying Will Mode

He actually does use a pill in that fight. You can see Tsuna putting his hand over his mouth before entering Hyper Dying Will Mode

yes. Now check every single chapter after that... that is my point.

"But every single chapter after that, you will not see him ingesting dying will pills."

yes. Now check every single chapter after that... that is my point.

"But every single chapter after that, you will not see him ingesting dying will pills."
This makes some sense. Couldn't find anything that would show he took the pills. But at the same time it doesn't show him going into HDWM without them either(all his transformations after are off screen).

Though if it is true then the weakness Tsuna has needs to be checked, since one of them is that he requires a pill or bullet to get into the mode.

Tsuna's page needs to be revised on either side, and the pills need to be added to his future arc profile either way.

This makes some sense. Couldn't find anything that would show he took the pills. But at the same time it doesn't show him going into HDWM without them either(all his transformations after are off screen).

Though if it is true then the weakness Tsuna has needs to be checked, since one of them is that he requires a pill or bullet to get into the mode.

Tsuna's page needs to be revised on either side, and the pills need to be added to his future arc profile either way.
right. But how were the transformation off screen? In some, it quite literally shows his flame starting on his head. when he confronted reborn, he was enraged. When he literally got stabbed by the vindicate in base form, he turned into it. I wouldn't call them off screen. I'd simply just say he can enter it willingly now.

right. But how were the transformation off screen? In some, it quite literally shows his flame starting on his head. when he confronted reborn, he was enraged. When he literally got stabbed by the vindicate in base form, he turned into it. I wouldn't call them off screen. I'd simply just say he can enter it willingly now.
In these cases, it's been explained that Tsuna doesn't "fully" go out of HDWM, like in the fight against Byakuran where although the flames are gone from his head, he is still partially in HDWM and the flame returns when he regains some of his strength.

In these cases, it's been explained that Tsuna doesn't "fully" go out of HDWM, like in the fight against Byakuran where although the flames are gone from his head, he is still partially in HDWM and the flame returns when he regains some of his strength.
you mean like minus state? Even then, in that case, due to standard battle assumptions stun would be able to enter it willingly whenever if he is always in a minus state. Because if he just resorts to that every time he go out of HDWM, then he should be in it always as every single fight after Iemitsu, we never see him use the pills and just have his flame light up. Every, single, time. So either way, tuna wouldn't need the pills for HDWM

you mean like minus state? Even then, in that case, due to standard battle assumptions stun would be able to enter it willingly whenever if he is always in a minus state. Because if he just resorts to that every time he go out of HDWM, then he should be in it always as every single fight after Iemitsu, we never see him use the pills and just have his flame light up. Every, single, time. So either way, tuna wouldn't need the pills for HDWM
No, Tsuna vs Byakuran didn't go to Minus State, he was just partially into HDWM.

We not seeing him take the pills does not mean he doesn't take them, especially not when it's been reinforced by the series he needs them to turn HDWM.

About the heat resistance we actually have a much better feat early on in the series that is Tsuna melting Mukuro's steel trident Lance thingy

I'm sorry for the slight derail but I can't find a general thread for KHR but....

KHR is rumored to be receiving an Anime adaptation(it's unknown if it's a revamp or continuation) but it's exciting!

Last edited:
Back