• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CRT help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on doing a CRT on Eobard thawne on post flashpoint/rebirth. So I would like to ask if his dark multiverse counterpart can be used also in the CRT as it's still him but just from the dark multiverse.

Why would his dark multi's counterpart even scale to him in any way? They are different by nature (in a way physically too). That's kinda the whole point, is it not? So their feats and powers aren't inter changeable.

His dark multiverse counterpart are exactly alike. Different in nature how? Physically too how? Don't tell me because he fought a weak bloodlusted superman lmao.
Their feat isn't even what I'm considering as the dark multiverse counterpart is fooder compared to canon one. But he displayed abilities canon Eobard thawne hasn't done e.g Canon Eobard thawne can age someone 80 years in seconds but his counterpart aged someone to dust in seconds. His dark counterpart has atomic disintegration with negative speed force but canon hasn't shown that. Tho both can alter reality his dark counterpart could make a reality/timeline favour him in battle.

If not nothing again is a difference and this dark version has only 1 appearance. And has a feat stated he can live in the infinites between seconds or in seconds that's why I just decided to ask if I can add this little things with canon version and it's not like he was amped or anything lmao.

Let's put it this way. Would you use Ultraman's feats for Clark/Superman?
Literally to different scenarios bruhhh. And also what is different between ultraman and superman in abilities? Even power level should be equal based on everything I've seen.

Let's put it this way. Would you use Ultraman's feats for Clark/Superman?
Literally to different scenarios bruhhh. And also what is different between ultraman and superman in abilities? Even power level should be equal based on everything
What DM comic is being referenced anyways?
Tales of the dark multiverse flashpoint.
I read the book months ago but this should be the name.

I just wanna see what others think before I do the CRT. Before I work on professor Zoom,nightmare nurse or John Constantine.

Last edited:
I mean don’t that Thawne and the Thawne 5 mins before the point of divergence have the same abilities? So that should be fine to scale between. There’s also main multiverse Thawne essentially mainlining the Negative Speed Force so it makes sense that he has all the abilities of negative SF users as long as they don’t have more experience than himself.

Everything is basically the same except few things I noticed about this dark multiverse counterpart.
Main multiverse Eobard thawne can age people 80 years in seconds while his dark multiverse counterpart could age someone to bare skull in seconds.
MM Eobard thawne can alter reality without any setbacks or any consistencies but the DM version altered reality to suit him in battle.
MM Eobard thawne can absorb memories while the DM Eobard thawne can read all memories of everyone while running seeing all their past,present and future memories.
MM Eobard thawne can't atomize but DM could atomize someone just by waving a hard as by doing so he scatters all the person's atoms instantly that they become nothing.

So should I mix the abilities or ignore dark multiverse Eobard thawne abilities?

If not a lot of time passes between the divergence point and the end of DM Thawne then I don’t see a problem with merging them.

I agree with Confluctor. This would be equivalent to crossover scaling. My apologies, but different versions of the same characters are usually portrayed at very different power levels.

Read tales of the dark multiverse and you won't see any difference about both Eobard thawne.

It doesn't matter if they are very similar. We do not scale from "What if?" stories for Marvel characters either, so this is not going to be accepted. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back