• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revision Seiken Gakuin

Scaling​

First of all I'll talk about the scale, the Holy Tree or The Archsage of the Six Heroes-Arakael Degradios. Leonis admits that during his time as the Dark Lord the Six Heroes were his arch-enemy. They naturally fought against the 8 Dark Lords, and some such as the Dragon Lord were defeated by them. And the he fused with the Holy Tree, he became much stronger. I don't think it would be weird if he scaled from Dark Lord to 6-C.

Attack Potency

Ability

Key added to Leonis' profile​

• Black Tyrant

He fused with Blackas, increasing his power so much that he was able to fight 1v1 against Veira Dragon Lord evenly, and he could also combine spells with swords to increase his attack power.

and Blackas is said to be stronger than Shary, while She and Leonis still sees Riselia as weak.

so in this mode He should be getting stats 6-C FTL, likely FTL+ (Riselia and Sakuya were fighting Nefakess and doing equally well)

Last edited:
So, I don't know the context behind the AP feat/s here. What is the 6-C feat, and who currently scales from it? I can't really help with scaling until I know that much.

Self-Sustenance Type 1 for the undead is straight-forward. I approve.

If the "Black Tyrant" is a notable incarnation of Leonis that is not already on the profile, adding a key for it would be perfectly fine. Though again, scaling matters are out of my depth.

Scaling.
There is no direct evidence of the power level of any of those the heroes defeated nor do we know if they are on par with Leonis, so why would we scale them to 6-C?

AP
I'm a little skeptical that just damaging the roots of the holy tree is enough to have the rating, because we assume that the roots are as durable as the tree itself? Idk.

Self-Sustentance
Fine.

Key
It should be fine if the correct scaling is proven and clarified.

AP
I'm a little skeptical that just damaging the roots of the holy tree is enough to have the rating, because we assume that the roots are as durable as the tree itself? Idk.
I think that's reasonable. It's part of the tree. It should have a durability that is not much lower than that of a tree.
Scaling.
There is no direct evidence of the power level of any of those the heroes defeated nor do we know if they are on par with Leonis, so why would we scale them to 6-C?
They defeated the Dragon Lord, whom Leonis admitted to be very strong. Although not as powerful as Leonis, he should have stats not much lower than the Dark Lord.

Or if you really think they shouldn't be equal I'd suggest downgrading from 6-C to 7-A or High 7-A for Holy tree might make more sense.

They defeated the Dragon Lord, whom Leonis admitted to be very strong. Although not as powerful as Leonis, he should have stats not much lower than the Dark Lord.
Context matters here. Leonis admitted the Dragon Lord was "very strong", relative to what?

I disagree with the published profiles' STATS.
Especially with Sakuya, I think. Comparing her to Riselia for AP doesn't make that sense imo, because Leo said a vampire queen can only learn spells up to 7th order only and that's the limit.

Also, I made the calc for sixth order spell which will be 7-A and Riselia will be scaled to this(in the future of course not now)

For now, Riselia and all other holy sword wielders should be at least 8-B. Because of being stronger than 2nd order spells. A 2nd order spell is capable of destroying 3 planes at once.

Last edited:
As for the profile right now it's only the 4th light novel, in my country it's only translated, you can set up a thread to increase Stats or Ability if you think it's reasonable, and Sakuyu being at 6-C. From scaling with Riselia she was entrusted by Leonis to delay the Holy tree, the Dark Lord's archenemy.

And I can't comment on the content from Light Novel Volume 5 onward right now.

And in Light Novel Volume 4 she's not supposed to be able to outperform Sakuya in her fight against Nefakess, They were equally skilled, or perhaps Sakuya was better at it.

As for the profile right now it's only the 4th light novel, in my country it's only translated, you can set up a thread to increase Stats or Ability if you think it's reasonable, and Sakuyu being at 6-C. From scaling with Riselia she was entrusted by Leonis to delay the Holy tree, the Dark Lord's archenemy.

And I can't comment on the content from Light Novel Volume 5 onward right now.
I think, You should have added references to the profiles to make it easy to know that.

And about riselia, I don't think 6-C should be used. Resilia can't even beat the commanders of Leo's undead army which are far weaker than the holy tree. In v6 she started learning orders spells from that commander which Leo appointed for her.

And she can only cast up to 2nd order spells right now and maximum a vampire queen can only learn up to is 7th order spells.
And we know Leo used up to 8-10 level order spells against holy tree and it still not made any serious damage to it, so resilia's delaying holy tree means she was just defending not attack that also only for a few seconds or minutes.

I think, You should have added references to the profiles to make it easy to know that.

And about riselia, I don't think 6-C should be used. Resilia can't even beat the commanders of Leo's undead army which are far weaker than the holy tree. In v6 she started learning orders spells from that commander which Leo appointed for her.

And she can only cast up to 2nd order spells right now and maximum a vampire queen can only learn up to is 7th order spells.
And we know Leo used up to 8-10 level order spells against holy tree and it still not made any serious damage to it, so resilia's delaying holy tree means she was just defending not attack that also only for a few seconds or minutes.
I can't comment on this right now.

But I also think her and Sakuya's level shouldn't be at 6-C, I just use the most obvious Scaling. You can create threads to edit this and add Hax.
Sakuya was better.
Agree

I can't comment on this right now.

But I also think her and Sakuya's level shouldn't be at 6-C, I just use the most obvious Scaling. You can create threads to edit this and add Hax.
Yeah, I will do that when I am free. And currently, only Veira and deep sea could get tier 6.

Also, Do you mind if I change the format of the power and abilities? It's good but normal one is better imo especially for Leo who have a lot of hax.

Yeah, I will do that when I am free. And currently, only Veira and deep sea could get tier 6.

Also, Do you mind if I change the format of the power and abilities? It's good but normal one is better imo especially for Leo who have a lot of hax.
I don't like that at all. It's very dizzying when reading. It might be easy to arrange. But when reading, it's a huge strain on the eyes.

But in this matter, I might just feel alone. You can consult the staff so they can recommend this.

I think we should create a discussion thread about this verse. What do you think? There were many things we had to discuss and agree on in the profiles of the characters.

Back